fl7 experiences please

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. PC1

Interesting Thread!

Bobo, I just ran into my local Vitamin Shoppe, they didn't have FL7, but they did have 7 Keto DHEA in pill form.

The study posted by LakeMountD indicated Group 1 received 100 mg twice a day, although I didn't catch how administered (I'm assuming then it was in tablet form).

That being the case:

(1) is 200 mg a day in tablet form enough to lower cortisol levels PCT?

(2) You indicate you take it PCT as well as on cycle, although in different quantity?

As always, thanks.

2. Geez, if I were big enough, I'd use 10 squirts a day too..

I'm a wimp, only 4 squirts twice a day, still see my abs, and my waist is down .5"..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PC1
    Interesting Thread!

Bobo, I just ran into my local Vitamin Shoppe, they didn't have FL7, but they did have 7 Keto DHEA in pill form.

The study posted by LakeMountD indicated Group 1 received 100 mg twice a day, although I didn't catch how administered (I'm assuming then it was in tablet form).

That being the case:

(1) is 200 mg a day in tablet form enough to lower cortisol levels PCT?

(2) You indicate you take it PCT as well as on cycle, although in different quantity?

As always, thanks.
    You could take it orally but transdermal application has many more benefits. Yeah it usually depends on my diet. If I'm taking in a lot of calories I increase the dose but If I'm just using for PCT I drop it slighlty. Something along the lines of 25%.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    You could take it orally but transdermal application has many more benefits. Yeah it usually depends on my diet. If I'm taking in a lot of calories I increase the dose but If I'm just using for PCT I drop it slighlty. Something along the lines of 25%.
    I cant find the FL7 product. But i can get bulk 7-keto powder. What would be the recommended dosage? You guys talk about squirts, but i dont know how much is in a squirt.

Anybody know?

5. How much is contained per squirt all depends on how much volume the sprayer of the bottle you are using delivers, and what the concentration of the contents of the bottle are. I dissolved 6 grams of powder into 1Fast transport matrix, which works out to 40mg/spray. On the Avant site it lists the maximum daily dose of 7-keto to be 100mg, so I have to guess a bit as to how much I'm actually applying with attempted half sprays.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Billy the kid
    I cant find the FL7 product. But i can get bulk 7-keto powder. What would be the recommended dosage? You guys talk about squirts, but i dont know how much is in a squirt.

Anybody know?
    I put 7 grams into 120ml T-Gel. I use an oral syringe to measure out 1ml (58mg of 7-keto) and then apply. I apply 2 times a day for a total of 116mg. I've liked it so far.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cookmic5
    I put 7 grams into 120ml T-Gel. I use an oral syringe to measure out 1ml (58mg of 7-keto) and then apply. I apply 2 times a day for a total of 116mg. I've liked it so far.
    How did this turn out?

I am considering getting a dermal 7-oxo product, and wondering if anyone else has any feedback.

Just how much does it increase metabolism? And is it a particularly effective partitioner?

8. Not sure if anyone can give you legitimate %'s of metabolic increase and partitioning, but using it after t3 and androgen PCT I have noticed no fat gain/rebound and have had a good sense of wellbeing. I can definetly feel the heat after high carb meals and am very pleased.
    I used a bottle of 7-cort and added in 3 extra grams of 7-keto.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How well does Alphamine work? Your experiences please.
    By LovingtoLift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 12:30 PM
  2. Long term daa users your experiences please
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:55 PM
  3. ANYBODY WITH EXPERIENCE PLEASE HELP ME!
    By AdamSweeting in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 12:23 PM
  4. T-911 experiences- please post here
    By capnsavem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 04:22 AM
  5. My capping experiment...Please Help!!!
    By anabolicandre in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 08:51 PM