legal limit lab products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wscfullback11

wscfullback11

Awards
im wonderign about 17-phero-ex, re-cycle, and the 2-winn-x

im not sure about this at complete nutrition they said its the best i dont want to waste money on it i need to know whats in whats the side affects and if it could harm the body in the long run

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
they sound like PH's (steroids)...post the ingredients and well be able to help out better...my guess is
17-phero-ex - is a PP clone maybe even added another methyl cause the company is stupid.
re-cycle - some useless herbal PCT product
2-winn-x - is a clone of Orasten-A, Furaz, Winztrol, and a few others
But those are just my guesses...

wscfullback11

wscfullback11

Awards
so this stuff is bad for you? or what im trying to get bigger but i dont want to eff my body up in the long run

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I cant give the answer u want becuase u havent posted the ingredients...i just guessed at what they were...but they sound like steroids...and if thats the case...then NO u should not take them...try some natty test boosters or AA...

noobster

noobster

Awards
17-phero-ex is indeed Pheraplex, an active steroid. Don't know about the others but I tend to agree with JaredGalloways guesses. Stay away from them.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
im wonderign about 17-phero-ex, re-cycle, and the 2-winn-x

im not sure about this at complete nutrition they said its the best i dont want to waste money on it i need to know whats in whats the side affects and if it could harm the body in the long run

Check out the Steroid Forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.