AI PCS or Reversitol ??

  1. AI PCS or Reversitol ??


    Just looking at the two of these products, which seems to be of higher quality ingredients and has a higher success rate ?? Curious. Thanks.


  2. for what purpose?

  3. Using it for PCT after a 4 week Epi run. Have Nolva from a previous cycle but would rather hold off on that if I can. Probably run one of the above with Novedex XT about 2 weeks into PCT.
    •   
       


  4. This question would be better answered in the pct forum,(better answers maybe)

    It depends, since u have nolva,

    I really dont think Post Cycle Support would be enough to recover from epi.(not from personal experience)

    Reversitol is prob a better choice if thats the only thing ur gonna use.

    PCS/nolva

    or

    reversitol with nolva as a backup

    i mean Post Cycle Support MAY be okay to run standalone in pct, but someone else would have to answer that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Using it for PCT after a 4 week Epi run. Have Nolva from a previous cycle but would rather hold off on that if I can. Probably run one of the above with Novedex XT about 2 weeks into PCT.
    nolvadex xt with PCS may do the trick.(esp since u have novla on hand)

    i wouldnt stack nolvadex xt with reversitol though, or at least be careful with it,because they both contain potent ai's

    if u dont know
    novadext xt
    ATD
    3-OHAT(6-oxo metabolite)
    Methoxy(increases protein synthesis)
    3-OHAT

  6. to note:my advice is based on research and not experience

  7. PCS is an excellent supplement and is much more proven then reversitol. Epi is non aromatizing therefore an AI is not necessary as estrogen levels will be low entering pct. If your going to go OTC try PCS with I3C and a cortisol blocker in week two. Creatine will also help you keep your gains. The anabolic innovations guys wrote the website otcpct.com. Make sure you have the nolva just incase.

  8. I'm using reversitol as we speak, in my 3rd week of pct, great results. PR's keep going up, no drop in mass or libido. I would recommend it after epi(as that's exactly what I took)., and reversitol has I3C in it!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  9. In my humble opinion Sustain Alpha is a better product. Use Sustain Alpha and Toco8 and you will be fine. Add Endoamp for cortisol and you will be well taken care of.

  10. Post cycle support is a great choice for pct, but if you are taking a powerfull hormone, I recommend you buying a serm with Post Cycle Support.
    doing my own thang!

  11. Thanks for all the advice guys, something to think about.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    In my humble opinion Sustain Alpha is a better product. Use Sustain Alpha and Toco8 and you will be fine. Add Endoamp for cortisol and you will be well taken care of.

    Good call. I would just go for the
    Testosterone Recovery Stack and call it a day

  13. My sample of Sustain Alpha gave me a great libido boost as did Reversitol. I am currently using Reversitol at one pill a day before bed, and it still raises libido. I have to admit that Sutain Alpha gave me a better feeling of well-being.

  14. CEL PCT assist is the best choice! 2x as good as PCS

  15. Using a test booster after a steroid cycle is stupid and will not kickstart HPTA.

    peace.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    Using a test booster after a steroid cycle is stupid and will not kickstart HPTA.

    peace.
    Are you saying a testbooster doesn't help hpta?
    If so, I believe Diesel Test Hardcore does just that. Most people recommend using them during PCT, plus when an AI like 6-OXO is combined, it's suppose to help even better.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rick28 View Post
    Are you saying a testbooster doesn't help hpta?
    If so, I believe Diesel Test Hardcore does just that. Most people recommend using them during PCT, plus when an AI like 6-OXO is combined, it's suppose to help even better.
    Alone for PCT will not help, no. I don't know what idiot told you that some maca, trib & Icariins for PCT is all you need, and 6-oxo is JUST an extra help!


  18. Nolva 20/20/10/10

    Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

    or

    Resversitol 3/2/2/1/

    Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    Alone for PCT will not help, no. I don't know what idiot told you that some maca, trib & Icariins for PCT is all you need, and 6-oxo is JUST an extra help!

    No idiot told me this but I've seen on many PCT's that include a natural testbooster with an AI

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rick28 View Post
    No idiot told me this but I've seen on many PCT's that include a naturaltestbooster with an AI
    AI or a SERM comes 1st.

    /thread

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    AI or a SERM comes 1st.

    /thread
    I feel ya.

  22. reversitol ftmfw

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Just looking at the two of these products, which seems to be of higher quality ingredients and has a higher success rate ?? Curious. Thanks.
    Reversitol has actual synethetic aromatase inhibitors in it which will lower estrogen and help bounce back testosterone. PCS is a blend of herbals with minimal research. When it comes to keeping your hard earned gains, recovering testosterone levels and preventing gyno, why risk it with a product like PCS? Go with Reversitol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Reversitol has actual synethetic aromatase inhibitors in it which will lower estrogen and help bounce back testosterone. PCS is a blend of herbals with minimal research. When it comes to keeping your hard earned gains, recovering testosterone levels and preventing gyno, why risk it with a product like PCS? Go with Reversitol.

    Thanks, I've decided to stick with Nolva for PCT with extra Resveratrol and some Zinc. This ought to be plenty for an Epi cycle. Should also be plenty for my Phera/Epi run I'll be doing in January.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Thanks, I've decided to stick with Nolva for PCT with extra Resveratrol and some Zinc. This ought to be plenty for an Epi cycle. Should also be plenty for my Phera/Epi run I'll be doing in January.
    That is definitely more then enough. Keep in mind many bodybuilders use nolva only after doing 8-12 week cycles with multiple suppressive steroids. Adding more to PCT is not necessarily better, regardless of what another supplement company rep tells you (take a look at the posters on this thread and what they are recommending).

    Good luck and let us know how it goes! Will you be doing bloodwork?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    That is definitely more then enough. Keep in mind many bodybuilders use nolva only after doing 8-12 week cycles with multiple suppressive steroids. Adding more to PCT is not necessarily better, regardless of what another supplement company rep tells you (take a look at the posters on this thread and what they are recommending).

    Good luck and let us know how it goes! Will you be doing bloodwork?

    Thanks. I might do some bloodwork, I'll see. I usually get a good idea based on how I "feel", but I know you cant just go by that. Every time I've had bloodwork done though its been normal.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Reversitol has actual synethetic aromatase inhibitors in it which will lower estrogen and help bounce back testosterone. PCS is a blend of herbals with minimal research. When it comes to keeping your hard earned gains, recovering testosterone levels and preventing gyno, why risk it with a product like PCS? Go with Reversitol.
    I would like to see your data to back up your statement that Post Cycle Support is a risk in losing gains and not helping with test levels. For your info both contain Trans-Resveratrol which does have some research behind it. Both products are very good in my opinion and alot of people use both during a pct if they do not want to use a SERM.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would like to see your data to back up your statement that Post Cycle Support is a risk in losing gains and not helping with test levels. For your info both contain Trans-Resveratrol which does have some research behind it. Both products are very good in my opinion and alot of people use both during a pct if they do not want to use a SERM.
    I don't think he tried to say that. He just meant PCS only for pct will not keep gains, i guess...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    I don't think he tried to say that. He just meant PCS only for pct will not keep gains, i guess...

    That is not true also. There are only a few compounds that I would do a Post Cycle Support only pct for h-drol and a couple of the mild non methyls everything else I would use a SERM or Resversitol with the Post Cycle Support. I ran a PCS only pct for a 5 week 75mg ED h-drol cycle and kept my gains and have blood work to show it did it's job will be happy to post it if you would like to see it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  30. Using the otcpct.com protocol for an h-drol cycle as we speak and it's going perfectly. PCS combined with I3C has been perfect.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Using the otcpct.com protocol for an h-drol cycle as we speak and it's going perfectly. PCS combined with I3C has been perfect.
    Sounds good bro I am happy it is working out well for you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reversitol vs. Reversitol "Regulator V2"
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
  2. reversitol
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:04 AM
  3. reversitol
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:42 AM
  4. Reversitol/Formex OR Reversitol/PCS?
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:50 AM
  5. Reversitol
    By bizzare7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:13 PM
Log in
Log in