testosterone booster

bluem3

Awards
i'm looking something like tren xtreme. in california its banned i want something like tren xtreme. that works and safe. thanks

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
tren is a steroid not test booster.....be specific, diet, weight, height, work out, AGE, and current supplements

avenue Red

Awards
its banned?
my local max muscle has a sh*t ton of that stuff.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, it like BOLD by Iforce...places can still sell it but the company stopped producing it, when its all sold out its gone

bluem3

Awards
tren is a steroid not test booster.....be specific, diet, weight, height, work out, AGE, and current supplements
I'm 21 years old 5'10, and 140lbs. I ran track all my years, and stopped running last year, and working out. I currently started to workout. I'm just taking S-6 protein shake after my workouts. I'm trying to gain 20 pounds of muscle in short period of a time, and a healthy way.

ronw2

Banned
Awards
Dont take this stuff until you have done a ton of research on proper PCT. Plus if your just starting working out or under 25 I wouldn't recommend any PH for you. Stick to the basics...eat, train hard, eat, rest, eat...and ...oh yea eat

If anyone agrees.....rep me please :)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm 21 years old 5'10, and 140lbs. I ran track all my years, and stopped running last year, and working out. I currently started to workout. I'm just taking S-6 protein shake after my workouts. I'm trying to gain 20 pounds of muscle in short period of a time, and a healthy way.
At 140 lbs you have no need for a steroid. High protein, moderate fat, moderate carbs from complex sources is what you need.

Under no circumstances will you gain 20 pounds of muscle in a short period of time. Steroids or not.

SweetSass

Awards
From what I have seen and heard, tribulus is highly ineffective in humans/ doesnt do anything. Just like ZMA doesnt really help boost T levels either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From what I have seen and heard, tribulus is highly ineffective in humans/ doesnt do anything. Just like ZMA doesnt really help boost T levels either.
that's what you get for basing an opinion on seeing and hearing and not doing. i hAVE BEEN SEEING THE SAME POSTS POP UP FOR 5 YEARS NOW about trib not being effective. believe me i am not a rich man, and i keep buying trib products- it must be doing something. to hell with science-it aint like they have never been wrong before.

the paper that comes with my test cyp says:
anabolics will not enhance athletic performance......now, do you believe that too?

Fenway

Awards
I'm 35, and when I take trib the morning wood fairy comes to visit, and she visits far less often than when I don't. It may be grass, but it works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm 35, and when I take trib the morning wood fairy comes to visit, and she visits far less often than when I don't. It may be grass, but it works.
obviously you didn't read the study, lol.:cheers: