hunger supplement?

doyoudo911

Awards
my diet is poor compared to wat it USE to be

are there any supplements that would increase my hunger (that makes me wanna eat more and more...making me more Hungry??)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i had the same problem and i started taking prime and it is fantastic. a lot of people like grub on i think it's called. it's a liquid. i don't necessarily feel hungrier on prime but when i do get full i can just seem to keep eating without any problems

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
One way is to avoid eating foods that are very acidic, like oranges, orange juice, tomatoes, lemons, limes, and other citrus fruits,since a high level of acid tells the brain to slow digestion down, which will result in food not being digested as fast, and there for, making you not want to eat.

Second, don't eat too much protein, since this releases certain hormones that also tell your brain to slow digestion down.(Don't take to literally, you still need 1g/lb)

Third, don't eat a lot of foods that contain a lot of sodium, again, sodium also tells the body to slow digestion down, and, again, taking away your appetite.

Lastly, avoid a lot of fiber, since fiber stretches the intestines, bloats you, and makes you think your a lot fuller than you actually are.

Again don't take it completely literal, as you still need to eat all those just not in big amounts.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i was also taking digestive enzymes from walmart they're cheap and i used to double up the dose

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
One way is to avoid eating foods that are very acidic, like oranges, orange juice, tomatoes, lemons, limes, and other citrus fruits,since a high level of acid tells the brain to slow digestion down, which will result in food not being digested as fast, and there for, making you not want to eat.

Second, don't eat too much protein, since this releases certain hormones that also tell your brain to slow digestion down.(Don't take to literally, you still need 1g/lb)

Third, don't eat a lot of foods that contain a lot of sodium, again, sodium also tells the body to slow digestion down, and, again, taking away your appetite.

Lastly, avoid a lot of fiber, since fiber stretches the intestines, bloats you, and makes you think your a lot fuller than you actually are.

Again don't take it completely literal, as you still need to eat all those just not in big amounts.
some good info there. how come i find that when i drink diet soda my appetite goes up? is there any proof into the point where your body tastes sugar and craves it because it's not getting what it thinks it should be?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
some good info there. how come i find that when i drink diet soda my appetite goes up? is there any proof into the point where your body tastes sugar and craves it because it's not getting what it thinks it should be?
Well some say that aspartame will be increase while others say its decreases appetite. Also take into consideration when you are drinking, and with what you are drinking it with. Also there is a study that says the undelivered calories that are expected when you consume a diet soda, might increase your appetite.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
echinacea, the popular immune system booster is also a appetite inducer. I believe most of the appetite boosting supplements contain echniacea, because it's really cheap.

you can grab a bottle at longs drugs, or walgreens, for probably $10 that'll last you for 1/2 year

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Well some say that aspartame will be increase while others say its decreases appetite. Also take into consideration when you are drinking, and with what you are drinking it with. Also there is a study that says the undelivered calories that are expected when you consume a diet soda, might increase your appetite.
that last part u said is what i was asking about. when your body has something that sweet its expecting calories. which might be an explanation why people gain weight when drinking diet soda. it's not so much what i drink it with its just that if i do drink it regularly my appetite is always higher. maybe one a day or so. is it possible to say mabye eat a packet of splenda before eating to increase hunger? i'm not saying this is a good thing to do just curious

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I would say more with Nutrasweet, than Splenda, but yes there is possibility that it would fool your body. And there for make your appetite increase.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
There is a natural "herbal" remedy out there....but comes with its side effects.

"stretch" out your stomach, example: tomorrow, eat every meal until you are ridiculously full. the next day, you will wake up with your stomach growling and a monster appetite. your appetite is related to the amount that you regularly eat, at least thats how my body reacts.

So, if you want a big appetite, Eat more on a regular basis and your body will adapt to handle more food, and increase your appetite.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
There is a natural "herbal" remedy out there....but comes with its side effects.

"stretch" out your stomach, example: tomorrow, eat every meal until you are ridiculously full. the next day, you will wake up with your stomach growling and a monster appetite. your appetite is related to the amount that you regularly eat, at least thats how my body reacts.

So, if you want a big appetite, Eat more on a regular basis and your body will adapt to handle more food, and increase your appetite.
awwww the ol' force feeding gimmick my favorite!!! you can also accomplish this by drinking more water with each meal which is much more comfortable way to stretch the stomach.

green tea, b complex, any other metabolism booster that don't stim you out of your mind seem to make me hungry quicker. do the enzymes and low fat diet and don't over due the protein as mentioned...it supresses the appitite hormone and by looking at your avi you look like a carb junkie so a moderate protein, high carb, low fat diet is where i'd go!

doyoudo911

Awards
if i were to get a digestive enzymes at Vitamin Shop...

wat would u say is the brand i should go with???
wat are the dosses???
and when do u take them???