Attention:Diesel Test HC users

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now that I have your attention, I have some questions. I just started the newest batch on Sunday, running it stand alone. This is my first run with it, so I've been following the suggested dosing. I haven't noticed much increase in libido or aggression. Should I continue the suggested 2/day, or bump it up to 3/day. Also, I just wanted some feedback on the suggested off day. I'm assuming that it is to combat tolerance to the supp? I've looked at some logs, and haven't seen anyone mention this. Just wondering what your experience with it (the off day) has been. Thanks in advance.~LP

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Experiment thats what i did, everybody's body is different.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Right, I was just looking to see what others experiences were. I think I was just expecting it to hit me faster, thats all.

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I would bump up the dose if you haven't noticed much yet. I have been following the 6 day on, 1 day off protocol and the effects of the product continue to get stronger 4-5 weeks in. Hope this helps!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sounds like you can try to up the dose to 3 , however remember to increase your water intake as well or you will experience headaches! Also the libido boost can take ~1 week to kick in for some people depending on how their body reacts, so give it a bit more time before going beyond 3 tabs.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on it? It took about 2 weeks for me to really see anything. I am still on it now. Depending on your body, you can start from day 10 of the chart, or preload the first five days with the 1 pill. I kind of do my own thing now. I alternate the 2 in the morning dosages for DTH and DT2010. I take 2 DTH today then 1 noon and 1 pm, then the next day I take 2 DT2010, then 1 noon, and 1 pm. I keep the sunami dosage the same at 1/1/1. Works for me so that my libido and aggression is not in major over drive. When I take 2 DTH, and 2DT2010, I waaaay to horny, and aggressive. My girl says I am mean. I am also using jp8 as my pre workout....love it. Get with either Chuck or Tripdog if you have further questions. I will say this, I have leaned out since on the three kings.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I would do 5 days 2 DTH, then a week 3 DTH, then maybe bump to 4. Watch your libido/agression carefully, if it gets too high go back 1 tab. If you take it slow you will get better results in the end and those WILL be worth it :)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on it? It took about 2 weeks for me to really see anything. I am still on it now. Depending on your body, you can start from day 10 of the chart, or preload the first five days with the 1 pill. I kind of do my own thing now. I alternate the 2 in the morning dosages for DTH and DT2010. I take 2 DTH today then 1 noon and 1 pm, then the next day I take 2 DT2010, then 1 noon, and 1 pm. I keep the sunami dosage the same at 1/1/1. Works for me so that my libido and aggression is not in major over drive. When I take 2 DTH, and 2DT2010, I waaaay to horny, and aggressive. My girl says I am mean. I am also using jp8 as my pre workout....love it. Get with either Chuck or Tripdog if you have further questions. I will say this, I have leaned out since on the three kings.
I've only been on it a couple days, I think I was expecting a little too much. I think I'm just going to continue at 2, then move up gradually. This way, the bottle will last longer, and the gains will be steadier.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I've only been on it a couple days, I think I was expecting a little too much. I think I'm just going to continue at 2, then move up gradually. This way, the bottle will last longer, and the gains will be steadier.
It will come, just be patient :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
It will come, just be patient
Yeah, what 1Hp said. I pretty much felt it the second day when I did a full day of dosing, was quite awesome.

Also, I just wanted some feedback on the suggested off day. I'm assuming that it is to combat tolerance to the supp? I've looked at some logs, and haven't seen anyone mention this.
I mentioned it in my log, worked really well for me, when I went back on, felt fresh as a daisy!! I didn't need that high of a dose on DTH/Sunami, the stack worked very well for me, and I started noticing recovery/sleep/endurance gains easily in the 1st week. Strength came into the equation near the end of the 1st week. I had to tinker around to find what worked for me, but bottom line is the stack worked for me very well, and every body's body is different. Good thing is that with the Get Diesel line-up, everything can be tailored to meet your goals. I would highly recommend trying JP8.