Preworkout Supp Suggestions

caolkailash

Awards
I have a lot of issues with distractions/lethargy at the gym, and sometimes motivation too. I typically end up not being physically tired but more "just not into it" despite liking working out and wanting to gain some weight. I feel like a pre-workout thing would be helpful

So, I've tried Animal M-Stak, it worked great the first time, the second time it was just ok. I've also taken just tribulus, which helped a bit too, consistently, but didn't have enough oomph. Animal Pump and Animal Pak didn't do anything. I also tried Max Muscle Full Blown, it only made me sick to my stomach and not much else, in fact, it seemed to have the opposite effect. So far the only thing that mostly works has been Max Muscle Xtinguisher, and I suspect it's due to the Beta Alanine.

Recently I got a bottle of the White Flood tabs, and nothing, no beta alanine tingle (which I get with Xtinguisher almost every time) and no extra energy. I actually do seem to feel more relaxed.

I think part of the problem is caffeine, it actually has a mostly calming effect on me. And (yes I'll admit it) cocaine did that, the few times I tried it I managed to fall asleep pretty easily (not good sleep, but still could sleep). I suspect a sort of "give Ritalin to a normal kid, he's hyper, give it to hyperactive kid, he calms" effect.

Any suggestions on what may work? Since caffeinated things seem not to. Xtinguisher is pretty decent but still can feel physically fine but lack that mental focus. A few times, during the first round, on M-Stak I had the feeling of not wanting to leave the gym but forcing myself to so as not to over-train. It's a similar effect that I'm hoping for, maybe that doesn't exist? I definitely WANT to be at the gym and work out but for some reason just don't quite manage.

I don't need any fat-burning stuff, that's the least of my worries (last check I was like 4.5% bodyfat) and I already have a weight gainer and food stuff set
Thanks in advance!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cre02 and Citruvol or Cordygen5. That's a crazy strength, endurance, and pump stack.

Or how about a good test booster like Diesel Test Hardcore, or Activate Xtreme? Or do us all a favor and try T-Bol. You'd get some good drive in the gym from those.

caolkailash

Awards
Creatine doesn't do anything for me either, I'll look more closely at T-Bol and Citruvol. Thanks for the quick reply.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reconsider: Cre02 is enteric coated, and bypasses the destruction of the stomach. The other ingredients aid absorbtion, as well. If any creatine would work, Cre02 would be it.

We have ensured that every potent milligram of creatine in CRE-02™ easily bypasses destruction and byproduct conversion in the stomach by using a special enteric coating process that allows CRE-02™ to remain completely intact and stable in the stomach’s normal pH for an unprecedented minimum of 60 minutes after ingestion. This allows for varying rates of gastric emptying among users and ensures that CRE-02™ has ample time to hit the small intestine for rapid absorption.*
CRE 02 (90 EC-Tabs) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

BTW, I'm only said 'try T-Bol' because I'm very skeptical, and would love to see someone else try it. :D The other ones I mentioned would be more sure bets.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
look into any of GetDiesel's products and ull be happy...expecially NCP and Diesel Fuel (sounds like just what u need)...and maybe even some RPM...

caolkailash

Awards
look into any of GetDiesel's products and ull be happy...expecially NCP and Diesel Fuel (sounds like just what u need)...and maybe even some RPM...
I've noticed those mentioned a lot, especially RPM, does look like it might be a good thing to try. JP8 is somethin i've been checking out too

reconsider: Cre02 is enteric coated, and bypasses the destruction of the stomach. The other ingredients aid absorbtion, as well. If any creatine would work, Cre02 would be it.

BTW, I'm only said 'try T-Bol' because I'm very skeptical, and would love to see someone else try it. :D The other ones I mentioned would be more sure bets.
Yeah I saw your posts in other forums, I don't consider things without researching a bit first, gotta know what getting in to right?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a lot of issues with distractions/lethargy at the gym, and sometimes motivation too. I typically end up not being physically tired but more "just not into it" despite liking working out and wanting to gain some weight. I feel like a pre-workout thing would be helpful

So, I've tried Animal M-Stak, it worked great the first time, the second time it was just ok. I've also taken just tribulus, which helped a bit too, consistently, but didn't have enough oomph. Animal Pump and Animal Pak didn't do anything. I also tried Max Muscle Full Blown, it only made me sick to my stomach and not much else, in fact, it seemed to have the opposite effect. So far the only thing that mostly works has been Max Muscle Xtinguisher, and I suspect it's due to the Beta Alanine.

Recently I got a bottle of the White Flood tabs, and nothing, no beta alanine tingle (which I get with Xtinguisher almost every time) and no extra energy. I actually do seem to feel more relaxed.

I think part of the problem is caffeine, it actually has a mostly calming effect on me. And (yes I'll admit it) cocaine did that, the few times I tried it I managed to fall asleep pretty easily (not good sleep, but still could sleep). I suspect a sort of "give Ritalin to a normal kid, he's hyper, give it to hyperactive kid, he calms" effect.

Any suggestions on what may work? Since caffeinated things seem not to. Xtinguisher is pretty decent but still can feel physically fine but lack that mental focus. A few times, during the first round, on M-Stak I had the feeling of not wanting to leave the gym but forcing myself to so as not to over-train. It's a similar effect that I'm hoping for, maybe that doesn't exist? I definitely WANT to be at the gym and work out but for some reason just don't quite manage.

I don't need any fat-burning stuff, that's the least of my worries (last check I was like 4.5% bodyfat) and I already have a weight gainer and food stuff set
Thanks in advance!
Drive and RPM :D

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Here's what you should use if you're looking to keep costs down. Neither of these are thermogenics. I used the below plan when I was low, low carbing it and doing cardio and working out. It kicked azz to keep me going strong.
1) Beta-Alanine (dose 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. pre W/O); buy in bulk
2) Arginine Ethyl Ester (get this CAPPED as it tastes hideous). Dose 3-6g Pre W/O (I believe); you don't need fancy stuff, just the simple powder in caps. Try Higher Power brand maybe.
3) H2O 1gallon ED.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs Jacked is a new pre-workout product minus all of the fillers and junk that some of the other products have. It will be released next week via Inner Circle release at the cheapest price you have ever seen for a top pre-workout product.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
USPlabs Jacked is a new pre-workout product minus all of the fillers and junk that some of the other products have. It will be released next week via Inner Circle release at the cheapest price you have ever seen for a top pre-workout product.
That's gotta be under $25-30. Really? Is it stim-heavy, or is it more for performance/endurance/strength/pumps?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

First you want to check why you have lethargy in the first place. Not sleeping, adrenal fatigue,taking too much stimulants,depression? There are many reasons that contribute to lethargy. Taking care of this first would be better than just buy a pre-workout drink.

What you might need is a good nootropic blend actually, i dont know how u labeled distractions/lethargy together.

Pre-workout blends with nootropics will help a lot with distractions. Look up nootropic on wikipedia.

I like Superpump 250 honesty.

Get Diesel JP8 has a good nootropic blend as well.

Look for pre-workout mixes that have good nootropic blends, there are others as well.

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's gotta be under $25-30. Really? Is it stim-heavy, or is it more for performance/endurance/strength/pumps?
The IC price will blow your mind. Again, as Jacob has said, it is a Thank You to our customers...

It will focus all the aspects of what you want your pre-workout product to be... Release is very soon!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this! It should be great guys, I suggest everyone sign up for the Inner Circle, I just did.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
For me it's either JP8 or RPM. I combine RPM with Drive on some days, and JP8 with drive on other days. The only issue for me with JP8, about 2-025 minutes after taking it, it sends me to the sh1tter everytime. But once I drop the browns off, I am good to go.