musclepharm assualt question

jasonreb

jasonreb

Awards
so I've been on Assualt for a couple weeks. without a doubt the best product (i've ever taken) of it's kind. so I want to try thier other products like battle fuel or shred matrix. problem is I work out early in the morning and i have about a half hour/ 45 minutes before i go to the gym. All of MP's stuff is pre-workout. if I drink all this S*** before I go plus a small preworkout meal I'll be too bloated to work out. Anybody have any ideas or experience that could make this work? I'm not a novice lifter but I want to maximize the effectiveness.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Battle fuel and shred are both packs of pills so you dont have to drink anything. Shot me a PM and I will help you plan it out.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I think the pre workout dosing protocol for shred matrix and battle fuel were designed to enhance your workouts, not to enhance the effectiveness of the products. I know I had great success with taking shred matrix at different times of the day. I can't speak personally to battle fuel but I'm fairly certain it would be the same way. I could be way off, though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Battle fuel and shred are both packs of pills so you dont have to drink anything. Shot me a PM and I will help you plan it out.
I'd like to let you, as an official rep, know that I am thoroughly annoyed by the choice of vendor for your products. I'd rather not risk the wrath of Nutra, that slutty little company that teases me constantly, and I'm afraid to brave the wild hordes at bb.com, lest I find myself with a camera in one hand and a couple feet of rope in the other, headed toward the garage, with no real idea why.

Please consider the common folk!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had no problems taking Assault and battle fuel simultaneously. In fact I like washing the BF pills down with my suspended Assault. Haven't experienced any bloating with this. Haven't tried Shred Matrix yet, but my wife will be shortly and I thought she might try some Assault with it a couple of times too...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uh oh. It's going to go from Assault and Battle Fuel, to Assault and Battery. Your wife will kick your ass. NEVER give your wife the supplements you take, unless they are valerian, phenibut, kava, etc.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to let you, as an official rep, know that I am thoroughly annoyed by the choice of vendor for your products. I'd rather not risk the wrath of Nutra, that slutty little company that teases me constantly, and I'm afraid to brave the wild hordes at bb.com, lest I find myself with a camera in one hand and a couple feet of rope in the other, headed toward the garage, with no real idea why.

Please consider the common folk!
Dont worry, we will get to Nutraplanet soon enough but first let us release the rest of our line....It will be worth the wait.
BB.com just offered us a pretty good deal to go exclusive with them for 6 months (i pretty sure it was 6) when we first hit the scene.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I took some assault this morning. Normally before I workout I take 200mg caffeine and I do fine, no cracked out feeling etc.

Before this morning I hadn't taken assault since August probably. Jesus I felt like a ****ing lab rat running around the gym. I definitely spent way too much time in the gym today. Too much endurance.!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I took some assault this morning. Normally before I workout I take 200mg caffeine and I do fine, no cracked out feeling etc.

Before this morning I hadn't taken assault since August probably. Jesus I felt like a ****ing lab rat running around the gym. I definitely spent way too much time in the gym today. Too much endurance.!
And Assault has less caffeine than what your use to....I know you are interested in this too so if you look at the carbs on the Assault container it claims 18 total but only 40 calories, therefore one can reason that you are actually only getting ten carbs and the rest is fiber from the cranberry powder and such in the formula. I am in the process of making sure that is the correct reason for the carbs and I will keep you up to date.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think it is a labelling error. I heard someone else reporting the same thing. Would be nice to get an extra 10g of actives though :D
I will have a definite answer for you guys next week.