divanex and what else??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yes sir, using it to aid in the process of putting on LEAN body mass

2. i would pick DT2010 (6caps ED), RPM (9caps ED, im a big guy), and the Divanex...should provide some great density, strength, and vascularity...
    •   

3. I've done some NHA's in the past, which is basically Divanex, AI (ATD/Bromo/6-oxo etc), and a cort blocker/cort control product.

Diesel Test Hardcore standalone is a lot stronger for me then all of that ;-) If you really want to go badass add Sunami and/or DT2010.

BTW I did love Drive/RPM, nice muscle fullness.

My dad (62) is on PP Sustain alpha/Toco 8 and is loving that. Provides him with more energy and he feels real good on it. Also a good stack.

Nutraplanet's TNT stack looks like a good deal btw if you want to go the resversatrol route.

All together though, you cant beat DTH, at 3 tabs a day already very strong and a 45 day supply (6 days on, 1 day off) for $ 40. 4 is too strong for me at some points, stacking with Sunami keeps the agression at bay and improves feelings of well-being. But you WILL be very horny then

4. well im a young dude 24 and tried havoc, didnt like all the sides, and it was expensive for all the PCT and support stuff, so i want to go natural, im basically looking to boost my test as much as possible naturally....i like chucks products, the ingredient profile looks very promising........im thinking of DTH/DT 2010/ether tabs or NOS ether

i would buy sunami just for the preg. but i have 2 bottle of RESET AD and i take 2-3 each day (spread out evenly)

5. You will love DTH/DT2010, if you want my personal advice I would follow the hardcore double or nothing stack instructions on the get diesel website. You'll get more out of it that way!

Enjoy the ride my man!!

6. oh im gunna, and i already have the schedule from his site, i printed out all of them for future reference

7. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    oh im gunna, and i already have the schedule from his site, i printed out all of them for future reference
    I like the way you think

8. haha thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Divanex ETA?
    By JoeHT in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Divanex ETA?
    By JoeHT in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:15 PM
  3. Divanex