divanex and what else??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yes sir, using it to aid in the process of putting on LEAN body mass

2. i would pick DT2010 (6caps ED), RPM (9caps ED, im a big guy), and the Divanex...should provide some great density, strength, and vascularity...
    •   

3. I've done some NHA's in the past, which is basically Divanex, AI (ATD/Bromo/6-oxo etc), and a cort blocker/cort control product.

Diesel Test Hardcore standalone is a lot stronger for me then all of that ;-) If you really want to go badass add Sunami and/or DT2010.

BTW I did love Drive/RPM, nice muscle fullness.

My dad (62) is on PP Sustain alpha/Toco 8 and is loving that. Provides him with more energy and he feels real good on it. Also a good stack.

Nutraplanet's TNT stack looks like a good deal btw if you want to go the resversatrol route.

All together though, you cant beat DTH, at 3 tabs a day already very strong and a 45 day supply (6 days on, 1 day off) for $ 40. 4 is too strong for me at some points, stacking with Sunami keeps the agression at bay and improves feelings of well-being. But you WILL be very horny then

4. well im a young dude 24 and tried havoc, didnt like all the sides, and it was expensive for all the PCT and support stuff, so i want to go natural, im basically looking to boost my test as much as possible naturally....i like chucks products, the ingredient profile looks very promising........im thinking of DTH/DT 2010/ether tabs or NOS ether

i would buy sunami just for the preg. but i have 2 bottle of RESET AD and i take 2-3 each day (spread out evenly)

5. You will love DTH/DT2010, if you want my personal advice I would follow the hardcore double or nothing stack instructions on the get diesel website. You'll get more out of it that way!

Enjoy the ride my man!!
    •   

6. oh im gunna, and i already have the schedule from his site, i printed out all of them for future reference

7. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    oh im gunna, and i already have the schedule from his site, i printed out all of them for future reference
    I like the way you think

8. haha thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Divanex ETA?
    By JoeHT in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:12 PM
  2. Divanex ETA?
    By JoeHT in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:15 PM