divanex and what else??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im am going to run 2 bottles divanex with something else......i was thinking Blue gene or anabolic edge but peoples reviews are thats a good cutting stack, i want to bulk!

any ideas on what to do??

paulg

paulg

Awards
Get icariin (horny goat weed). Either get RPM, Drive, or Core Zap, or buy bulk icariin. There is a new capped 50% Icariin product that supplies 250mg of icariin per cap, which is a whole lot. It's called Icariin 50 by Live Long Nutrition. I've got a bottle sitting here; tried it once and it blew me away.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would go divanex or icariin with trione or atd

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im buying 2 bottles of RPM tomorrow, didnt know it was so powerful!

would stacking the two be cool?

EDIT: there is the man who is selling me the RPM.......weird.......... im sending that letter tomorrow TL PM me your info again...accidental deleted the message, i dont know how long it will take either because of thanksgiving and all

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
icariin and dianvil (sp) would be cool. pick up some trione though and you will see nice results with these. i thought i was shipping you two bottles of RPM?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im am going to run 2 bottles divanex with something else......i was thinking Blue gene or anabolic edge but peoples reviews are thats a good cutting stack, i want to bulk!

any ideas on what to do??
I would suggest IGF-2. If you can afford it, add in Drive (I would recommend Drive over RPM). If you're wanting to gain muscle mass.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
thats what i said TL, your so silly lol

sorry sometimes i get hyper before thanksgiving lol

designgray

designgray

Awards
Not to hijack - But Applied Nutraceuticals has got to be one of the best small, young companies out there.
You guys make some great products.

Stacking IGF and Drive gives my boys abnormal fullness and had results similar to a med-dose pro-hormone cycle.

Keep up the good work .

:thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack - But Applied Nutraceuticals has got to be one of the best small, young companies out there.
You guys make some great products.

Stacking IGF and Drive gives my boys abnormal fullness and had results similar to a med-dose pro-hormone cycle.

Keep up the good work .

:thumbsup:
thank you for the compliment! glad to know they kicked butt for you

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah or what about t-rez by NP.........reversitol has alot of good stuff in it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if you want just use custom capsule.com and make your own man. reservatol, danavil, icarrin. sounds good to me

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
As far as test boosting/freeing supps, Chuck Diesel guarantees his one bottle won't need to be stacked. I am referring to his "Diesel Test Hardcore." I've tried Divanex/Trione/Longjack stack and liked it pretty well in the recent past.

The next thing I will try is Chuck's hardcore pills. I've read on various forums him guaranteeing his product. And no one seems to argue with him. I'm gonna pick some up for future use someday soon, I reckon.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i wanted o pick them up but got stuck between DTH and DT 2010 so i just gave up, but what do you think is best for mass? (out of chucks products)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i saw that, i might do custom caps . com but its expensive

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
yah, i wanted o pick them up but got stuck between DTH and DT 2010 so i just gave up, but what do you think is best for mass? (out of chucks products)
You probably had the same dilemma I did. You said to yourself, "Well, 2010 is said to be tamer, yet it has more nettle in it. I wonder if it's the extract called divanyl. Hmm. I wonder about which is better..." and so on.

From what I know, it's been said that despite appearances of him having just slapped together stuff, they're powerful extracts blended together just so......But I don't know, I'm no scientist. I just know that it's guaranteed that DTH is THE best test booster/freer on the market. I've never seen anyone say otherwise either. That means I'll give it a go here someday soon.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i hate property blends though because you never know how much is in them

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
t-rez isn't good. the transresveratrol is the only ingredient and hit has horrible biovalibility

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i might just go with revestol by iforce...it has other AI's in it.....and whats a good dose of 7-OH for cortisol control?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
igf 2 and drive
maybe rpm if you want.
id do all of them together!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so if i take t-rez , will it be weak? will it still block some estrogen?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would just go with something like trione or ATD man.

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
your tryin to bulk and your thinkin test boosters will help? buddy, eat eat eat eat and then eat some more, these "supps" wont help you get bigger , then will help aid the process by eating a lot and training ur ass off. the only way your gonna bulk without that is juice. but RPM is a great pre-workout supp for helping intense workouts

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I already post this in another thread but the same applies here:
why is a 6-oxo+finasteride+DIVANIL a hell of a stack:

1)6-oxo- boost test but with that dht will also rise and we don't want a lot of dht so

2) take finasteride- block dht , guess what , more test less dht( +/- 15% test) and no estrogen conversion cause 6-oxo block the conversion so your test is rising but only 2% its on the free form ( the other 98% its bond to SHBG and its useless)and that's the one you want, cause its the one that binds to AR`s making you growth and aggressive so that lead us to,

3) unlock your test from SHBG and for that you take DIVANIL and it makes a good job too and you`ll get a perfect stack without many sides and without suppression.

one more thing , the reason I choose 6-oxo its because in my personal experience its one of the best AI`S but ids pct tabs will work very well too, 6-oxo has the advantage of keeping your estrogen in normal levels , this is good cause estrogen its also needed to growth and its good for your joints also ,
1mg finasteride its enough to stop hairloss, so for me this is the perfect non suppressive stack...

Last edited:
just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ill go with some 6-oxo, RPM, and divanex, mainly taking RPM for energy but its nice to have test boosting effects as well........and diet is on track ROBMUSTA, just looking for something to aid/help the process

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
your tryin to bulk and your thinkin test boosters will help? buddy, eat eat eat eat and then eat some more, these "supps" wont help you get bigger , then will help aid the process by eating a lot and training ur ass off. the only way your gonna bulk without that is juice. but RPM is a great pre-workout supp for helping intense workouts
Some folk are prone to fat gain while bulking. And some simply have a hard time eating the amount that "the experts" say to eat (you know the equation, that whole BMR+activity+other factor crap).

Me, I don't have that problem anymore. I just put in some work and eat when I feel that acid kicking up a bit in the ol' guts. I stay off simple carbs for the most part. About as simple as it gets for me is white rice in my PWO meal. I get me some egg yolks, fatty fish, walnuts in with meals, depending on the meal. That's that.

But for some, they worry about having an appetite for what people say they SHOULD eat, and worry about fat gain, as they don't know it, but are, if they actually take a minute to think about it, eating too much. Because what does fat gain tell you? Oh yeah, it's energy NOT being used, but being stored in fat cells.

Hopefully, fat gain for me will be a thing of the past. I won't be a Behemoth, but heck that's another beautiful part of my new mindset.....I don't wanna be. I'm wanting to get down to about 180. I'm a tad above 190 now, down from 203. Woot.

So what this cat may be looking for is something that will make for better food/energy usage. And if I be wrong, let's just say that's what I'da used stuff like this for. But now, I'd use it for some intensity and recovery uppage. Them two go hand-in-hand.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, using it to aid in the process of putting on LEAN body mass

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would pick DT2010 (6caps ED), RPM (9caps ED, im a big guy), and the Divanex...should provide some great density, strength, and vascularity...

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I've done some NHA's in the past, which is basically Divanex, AI (ATD/Bromo/6-oxo etc), and a cort blocker/cort control product.

Diesel Test Hardcore standalone is a lot stronger for me then all of that ;-) If you really want to go badass add Sunami and/or DT2010.

BTW I did love Drive/RPM, nice muscle fullness.

My dad (62) is on PP Sustain alpha/Toco 8 and is loving that. Provides him with more energy and he feels real good on it. Also a good stack.

Nutraplanet's TNT stack looks like a good deal btw if you want to go the resversatrol route.

All together though, you cant beat DTH, at 3 tabs a day already very strong and a 45 day supply (6 days on, 1 day off) for $ 40. 4 is too strong for me at some points, stacking with Sunami keeps the agression at bay and improves feelings of well-being. But you WILL be very horny then ;)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well im a young dude 24 and tried havoc, didnt like all the sides, and it was expensive for all the PCT and support stuff, so i want to go natural, im basically looking to boost my test as much as possible naturally....i like chucks products, the ingredient profile looks very promising........im thinking of DTH/DT 2010/ether tabs or NOS ether

i would buy sunami just for the preg. but i have 2 bottle of RESET AD and i take 2-3 each day (spread out evenly)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
You will love DTH/DT2010, if you want my personal advice I would follow the hardcore double or nothing stack instructions on the get diesel website. You'll get more out of it that way!

Enjoy the ride my man!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh im gunna, and i already have the schedule from his site, i printed out all of them for future reference :D