want to know what good weight gain supplements i can take??

punk5810

Awards
i am 165 right now. i used to be 125 when i got to iraq and after 6 months of working out and eating right and taking the evo labs stack i got up to 165. but i got stuck and wanted to see if there was anything i can do to reach my goal of getting up to a lean 190 lbs . any supplements or diets would be very appreciated.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
agreed. PB & J are the shyt too on Whole wheat bread. Good PB, Good Carb source, and dont go overboard on the Jelly/Jam and youre gold.
Just use a creatine with it but other than that nothign to really help slap on mass.
Maybe a Nutrient/carb repartioner

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
the evo labs stack...if i can remember correctly isnt that one of the craziest/harshest/kitchen sink PH's out...becasue NOTHING will give u gains that that did...also nothing will make ur liver fall out as fast either....

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say anything thats helps you lift more weight thus causes more trauma thus allows you to eat more and grow.

1. RPM! - Energy and focus pre-wo
2. CordygenVO2 or Cordygen5 - Strenght and endurance boosters
3. Creatine - Obvious
4. Calories

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
the evo labs stack...if i can remember correctly isnt that one of the craziest/harshest/kitchen sink PH's out...becasue NOTHING will give u gains that that did...also nothing will make ur liver fall out as fast either....
yes its that stack. OP im surprised your liver is still alive man. But you gotta eat. and eat clean and lots of it. hit the gym hard. run 3 sets of 15 reps followed by 3-4 working sets of 5 reps AKA HARD ASS WEIGHT. sleep good. follow this and the clean mass will come!
:bruce1: