Get Diesel Diesel Test 2010?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
is this a better version of DTH if your looking to bulk, i have heard good things about this company but never really looked into it much, so whats the deal, is this effective of look into something different?

better when stacked of stand alone?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh didnt know there was a get diesel sub-forum bro thanks!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
can any one tell me if there is a good amount of nettle root if you stack sunami and DT 2010??

i like both of the blends, i would do 6 DT 2010 / day
and 4 sunami / day.........i might run DT 2010 standalone though @6 caps / day........ideas??

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend following the dosing procedures, you can always ramp up if you need to. Lots of people have/are logging exactly what your looking at bud, I personally logged DTH/Sunami, and couldn't have been happier. Ask away, the Get diesel forum is quite active and your sure to get a question answered by either Chuck or TripDog. Good luck!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can any one tell me if there is a good amount of nettle root if you stack sunami and DT 2010??

i like both of the blends, i would do 6 DT 2010 / day
and 4 sunami / day.........i might run DT 2010 standalone though @6 caps / day........ideas??
Yea you should make another thread there. DT2010 + Sunami is a nice stack, and it comes with a dosing schedule made by Chuck, available on his site ( Double or Nothing Stack - testosterone booster by GET DIESEL NUTRITION )

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow, exactly what i wanted thanks steveoph!!

your a MIND READER, I WAS JUST lookin for a dosage protocol lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
is this a better version of DTH if your looking to bulk, i have heard good things about this company but never really looked into it much, so whats the deal, is this effective of look into something different?

if ur main concern is bulking a test booster isnt what u need, u need something like NOS ETHER, then u add the test booster for muscle hardness, training aggression, etc.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Im on ETHER/DT2010/DTH, and man i've never been so strong, and getting stronger every week

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I would take DTH over DT2010 btw. It's stronger but will give you more agression (great in the gym). Stacking them is even better though, or stack all 3 :head:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i tasted JP8 before and i just didnt like the taste, but the ether caps are those going to give similar results?

thinking of stacking DT 2010/DTH/ETHER

does NOS ether even taste like JP8??

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
i tasted JP8 before and i just didnt like the taste, but the ether caps are those going to give similar results?

thinking of stacking DT 2010/DTH/ETHER

does NOS ether even taste like JP8??
Hmm well NOS ETHER tastes friendlier then JP8, it's somewhat softer and sweeter tasting.. Still not good tasting but not really bad either.

But hey, it's worth it for me, it goes way beyond a creatine product.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hmm just realised I didnt really answer your question, ether tabs are not as strong as nos ether, I think of it as a nos ether "light" lol, it does have soime test boosting properties though that nos ether doesnt have.

BTW JP8 has a really agressive sharp taste which makes it bad for me I just remembered, the NOS ETHER doesnt have that.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah the ingredient profile looks awesome, you would say its more effective that ETHER tabs??

i here after a couple times of drinking it you get use to it........and i was thinking of mixing it with some lemone Gatorade powder ( i got lots of it) or "SQUENCHER" i think thats what its called, i can get tons of that from work :D

you answered it now thanks

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
yah the ingredient profile looks awesome, you would say its more effective that ETHER tabs??

i here after a couple times of drinking it you get use to it........and i was thinking of mixing it with some lemone Gatorade powder ( i got lots of it) or "SQUENCHER" i think thats what its called, i can get tons of that from work :D

you answered it now thanks
NOS ETHER is superior to ETHER TABS

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I love JP8, didn't buy it for the taste. Man, does that stuff focus me!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, but if your going to drink it every day, you want to look forward to drinking it, yah know...at least thats how i look at it.....its not every thing but it is a factor

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JP8 is getting a taste upgrade (Either Fruit Punch of Grape), and it's supposed to taste pretty good now. (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/109886-jp8-tropical-punch.html ) I have gone thru over 2 tubs of it by just scooping the powder plain, doesn't taste half bad. Mix it with some WMS /WPI and the taste is pretty good actually.

Also about the difference between NOS Ether Powder and tabs, see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/101073-dif-between-nos.html .

One is a Tab and one is powder.

NOS ETHER is strength, power, endurance, recovery, nitric oxide

ETHER Tabs (ETHER no NOS) is strength, power, endurance, recovery, testosterone.

Sup. facts and write up will be up for ETHER Tabs soon.

NOS ETHER is better for you if your main goal is strength/power training and u train over 80% max everyworkout.

ETHER Tabs is better is you refuse to take powder, dont want to pay for NOS ETHER and/or want that testosterone boost from the long jack in ETHER Tabs.

ETHER Tabs also is a better insulin sen. product than NOS ETHER so it may provide better LMM gains than NOS ETHER.

NOS ETHER produces pumps and muscle hardness, ETHER Tabs produce rock hard muscle hardness. Esp. after you eat carbs and protein.

Recovery is better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, strength gains are better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, endurance gains are better on NOS ETHER than ETHER Tabs, but ETHER Tabs
are great for endurance and strength gains (esp. compared to other creatine productrs by other companies), its just nothing compares to NOS ETHER strength/endurance effects.

ETHER Tabs will give you some training intensity/aggression in the gym, NOS ETHER wont.

ETHER Tabs (hormonal wise) stacks really well with DIESEL TEST.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Currently running the 3 Kings Stack(DTH,2010 and Sunami-Words cant describe it. A+ stack. Day 35) with JP8 and Nos Ether.

We do not buy diesel products for taste. We buy them for performance........And his dont take s h i t attitude. lol

I am very very happy with Nos Ether and JP8 as far as workout endurance goes. Plain sick.

I did a legitimate 1.5 hours of leg work last night. 2 scoops JP8 and 1 scoop Nos Ether.

Started with squats and ended at squats. Tore up today.

There is no hype. JP8 and Nos Ether is for real.

I dont have taste buds for s h i t, but am still excited to hear a better flavored JP8. no offense chuck lol

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, im gunna buy it after the holidays as my money is going to be spent on the family

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Currently running the 3 Kings Stack(DTH,2010 and Sunami-Words cant describe it. A+ stack. Day 35) with JP8 and Nos Ether.

We do not buy diesel products for taste. We buy them for performance........And his dont take s h i t attitude. lol

I am very very happy with Nos Ether and JP8 as far as workout endurance goes. Plain sick.

I did a legitimate 1.5 hours of leg work last night. 2 scoops JP8 and 1 scoop Nos Ether.

Started with squats and ended at squats. Tore up today.

There is no hype. JP8 and Nos Ether is for real.

I dont have taste buds for s h i t, but am still excited to hear a better flavored JP8. no offense chuck lol
Hey thats cool, the Grape JP8 will be done in the next 10 days........sick.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
grape JP8 sounds pretty sweet.

The taste kind of grew on me after a while, and i did begin looking forward to it, because I knew that I was about to get friggin jacked up.

Taste < Performance in my opinion.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i know what you mean, before i found some good company, and when i wasnt a member here i always got crappy products and never looked forward to drinking them as there was a slight "stim" feeling and a nasty taste, it sucked, but NOW they have awesome stuff with awesome taste

redfury1977

redfury1977

Awards
Post Diesel PCT

Hey Just- what are you taking post? I see some interesting threads on reservitol....is that same as Rez-V?

what about just taking 6oxo?

I have some of that and was gonna stack with tribex for post.

redfury1977

redfury1977

Awards
not able to pm yet...so sorry to add reply here bro

Just 93,

I just have been taking 60x0 plus tribex and humanofort in an attempt to gain some mass. I have been doing the UD 2.0 diet, basically a plan that calls for partitioning of diet from xtreme low carb to xtreme high carb prior to heavy lifts...my hope was to stack on some size this winter...

I have been researching what is the next best way to elevate T levels safely- I dont want any negs like gyno or limpness to accompany gains , so i am trying to read up and hear from peeps on what works.

I remember you giving cyclotren a shot awhile back- did that seem to help with lean gains? Since I am bulking that probably would be better left till spring/summer during a cut cycle.

Everyone at the gym seems to be talking about Havoc and this 1-T stuff...The prob with the talkers at the gym is that they don't train hard enough or soemthing, cuz they aren't gaining anything noticeable to my eyes.

I appreciate you repping me and helping out!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i gave tren a little run, i didnt like for the reason i used it wrong, i used it on a bulk, and it is more for a cut/strength not bulk/mass.....

i gave HAVOC a try and got shutdown pretty bad, gained 8 lbs, kept it all. i dont like messin with hormones that much yah know??

and the 1-T stuff looks cool, im not going to give that a try for a while, i want to see some logs on it,,,,,,,,,,and no prob, im just happy i got you to leave BB.com i hate that place, there are some real a$$holes there, besides this place is cooler/cheaper :)

thats all i have to offer for hormonal stuff dude, hope it helps, there are some veterans around here that im sure will chim in, very helpful people on this ever expanding board

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just 93,

I just have been taking 60x0 plus tribex and humanofort in an attempt to gain some mass. I have been doing the UD 2.0 diet, basically a plan that calls for partitioning of diet from xtreme low carb to xtreme high carb prior to heavy lifts...my hope was to stack on some size this winter...

I have been researching what is the next best way to elevate T levels safely- I dont want any negs like gyno or limpness to accompany gains , so i am trying to read up and hear from peeps on what works.

I remember you giving cyclotren a shot awhile back- did that seem to help with lean gains? Since I am bulking that probably would be better left till spring/summer during a cut cycle.

Everyone at the gym seems to be talking about Havoc and this 1-T stuff...The prob with the talkers at the gym is that they don't train hard enough or soemthing, cuz they aren't gaining anything noticeable to my eyes.

I appreciate you repping me and helping out!
There's obviously tons of test boosters out there. Get Diesel's have nothing but solid feedback, and I have many good experiences with them. I also responded really well to Divanil which is found in nettle root (In GD's products too). Stoked has got some pretty good reviews, CEL released a cheaper copy-cat called PCT Assist if you're interested in that.

Personally I would suggest DTH, and you can stack it with Sunami or DTH for a better experience. We should have the DTH back instock next week, and if the JP8 is around you might like stacking that on too (Might be sold out by then). We will have these available as stacks when the products arrive for even better savings. The GD products are fairly priced and deliver.

Also you might like to try some mild Aromatase Inhibitors, Trione (Bulk 6-oxo) is pretty popular, resveratrol is a weak one that has other useful properties, and there's 6-Bromo (Quite good), and ATD (This kills libido for many people so might not be up your alley). There's lots of other T-Boosters out there, but this isn't an essay ;) PS Reversitol Reversitol isn't Rez-V (Which is only Trans-Resveratrol). Reversitol is a bit more complete, modulates estrogen from a variety of ways.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
would you recommend that stack as a mass builder?? (the DTH with DTH)

how about DTH and testabolan V2??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
would you recommend that stack as a mass builder?? (the DTH with DTH)

how about DTH and testabolan V2??
i wouldnt look at herbal test boosters as "mass builders" unless ur over 30 years old and have all the other "mass building bases" covered. I would sug. NOS ETHER for building mass over a herbal test booster any day. Not that u wont see any mass gains, but i wouldnt look at an herbal test booster as ur primary mass building supplement. I would look at it as something to keep u strong and also help improve ur muscle to fat ratio.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, thanks, been looking at that, and im gunna buy it, i know i am!

i wish NP would bring back bulk x-factor, i never got to try it, now i got to buy it for $100