Bulk X-Factor Question

knicks517

Awards
Just traded with somebody for this, and I didn't know it came in a bottle that had no nutrition facts or anything and was just a bottle of powder with a small maybe 1.5 x 4 inch label that says Nutraplanet Bulk X-factor? Anyone have any knowledge of if this is legit? Just making sure.

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
i would have kept the Activate. bulk x-factor is cheaper

knicks517

Awards
i would have kept the Activate. bulk x-factor is cheaper
I already ran activate and it had alright results(couldn't expect much, I'm only 18) and I figured I'd give x-factor a shot. Besides that it's hard to find now, and is for a 50 day cycle as opposed to 30 for activate.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bulk x-factor doesnt exist anymore

there was a sale an it was 30 bucks

normal price 70 buck

x-factor price-100

so u can think of it as him gaining 10 dollars and you gaining 60 dollars.

knicks517

Awards
bulk x-factor doesnt exist anymore

there was a sale an it was 30 bucks

normal price 70 buck

x-factor price-100

so u can think of it as him gaining 10 dollars and you gaining 60 dollars.

Exactly what I was thinking! thanks

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to experiment with a cycle of eating 12 egg yolks a day and see if it produces X-factor-like results.

I've been searching like crazy for a while and I found a source that says egg yolks have 390mg AA/100g of yolk. I figured if my eggs are 50g, and roughly half of that is yolk, I have 97.5mg AA per egg yolk. 12 eggs a day, then, would equal 1175mg AA, which is about the daily dose of AA in X-factor. Combine that with the ~2000mg of cholesterol, and I think I'll be in for some pretty good gains.

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
If bulk X-Factor doesn't exist, then what is "Arachidonic Acid (Bulk X-Factor) 500 grams"? NP sells it and it says it's in stock.