How to incorporate "vegetables" into my Meal Replacement Shake?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here's my ultimate meal replacement shake

1 cup milk
1 cup water
1 - 1 1/2 cups oats
1 large scoop whey blend
1 tablespoon olive oil

take with a multivitamin

Around 800 calories 50g protein

My question, what can I throw in this beast to round it out and get my veggies? Anti-oxidents perhaps? Miracle Green (or whatever they call that stuff)? I know there is no substitute for real food and veggies, but if I can make this as close to the perfect meal as possible it's gonna be tight y'all!

:cheers:

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
greens. it's a powder. I don't know how well it would taste w/ the protein, depends on what flavor you have I guess...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
freshly squeezed wheat grass would be something to consider!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here's my ultimate meal replacement shake

1 cup milk
1 cup water
1 - 1 1/2 cups oats
1 large scoop whey blend
1 tablespoon olive oil

take with a multivitamin

Around 800 calories 50g protein

My question, what can I throw in this beast to round it out and get my veggies? Anti-oxidents perhaps? Miracle Green (or whatever they call that stuff)? I know there is no substitute for real food and veggies, but if I can make this as close to the perfect meal as possible it's gonna be tight y'all!

:cheers:
just take a couple of our new Bio-Mend, bust them open, and pour in with your shake- it contains LARGE doses of some of the best fruit anti-oxidants on the planet, plus some other goodies- and it smells a lot like Fruit Loops :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I throw a few frozen broccoli florets in my shake and it tastes fine. Replace that tbsp of EVOO with 2tbsp of natty PB and it will taste better.. Or if you like the EVOO do .5tbsp evoo 1 of natty pb.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
just take a couple of our new Bio-Mend, bust them open, and pour in with your shake- it contains LARGE doses of some of the best fruit anti-oxidants on the planet, plus some other goodies- and it smells a lot like Fruit Loops :)
I was actually just reading about that product in another thread (company promotions area I think). As far as I can tell, they are not availble yet right? Something like Dec.1, around that time?

Overall I'm not opposed to a capsule or vitamin either. It doesn't have to be something I dump in my shake. I just find that typically bulk powders are cheaper than caps.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look up "Catie's organic greens" on google and see what you think.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What did you end up naming your huge blender?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What did you end up naming your huge blender?
I am leaning towards "Destro" that shiny-head ****er from GI Joe- he was a total douche- but he was my favorite character- I had the action figure

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was actually just reading about that product in another thread (company promotions area I think). As far as I can tell, they are not availble yet right? Something like Dec.1, around that time?

Overall I'm not opposed to a capsule or vitamin either. It doesn't have to be something I dump in my shake. I just find that typically bulk powders are cheaper than caps.
actually made the first run of Bio-Mend today- should have taken a picture- it has quercetin in it- it literally turned everything bright yellow :D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I am leaning towards "Destro" that shiny-head ****er from GI Joe- he was a total douche- but he was my favorite character- I had the action figure
ahh!..yeah!..that would be so cool rms80.(coobra coomannda!)i like how destro say's it!.LOL

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
NOW Phyto Foods. I have it sitting in front of me but i have no protein to put it in. I been trying to think of food to toss it in with to get some extra minerals & Vits.
EDIT: Nutra has it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
actually made the first run of Bio-Mend today- should have taken a picture- it has quercetin in it- it literally turned everything bright yellow :D
I wanna see a video of destro in action