Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxLOL

MaxLOL

Awards
I am going to buy one of these VERY SOON! I am actually resisting the urge to get T-bol now. I am impressed with their reps and am only hesitating because I have heard so much commotion about Activate Xtreme? Which would you choose and why?

As far as dosing I have been told that optimal dosing is 3x3 for two bottles (t-bol)... this correct?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would go with stoked because of the libido boost, aggresion, and anti-estrogenic compunds in it, do not get me wrong the other two compunds are solid as well. Can not go wrong with either picks.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what is it that you're looking to get out of the product?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T-Bol? Are you freakin kidding me? Underdosed crap, there. ACtivate is known and proven with blood tests to work.

Also Diesel Test, Stoked, and RPM/Drive would all pimp-slap T-Bol in the effectiveness dept.

MaxLOL

MaxLOL

Awards
what is it that you're looking to get out of the product?
I am lean bulking right now.
T-Bol? Are you freakin kidding me? Underdosed crap, there. ACtivate is known and proven with blood tests to work.

Also Diesel Test, Stoked, and RPM/Drive would all pimp-slap T-Bol in the effectiveness dept.
I didn't mean to strike a nerve. I will add I have never used a test booster before. Can you expand on why exactly you think that AX is better?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
If u search EVERY forum not just this one...even though AM is the best...you will find that AX has more logs, reviews, and studies proving its efectiveness...all we have for t-bol is an underdosed kitchen sink formula...agreed t-bol has proven ingredients in it but u would have to double dose for it to be effective...
1. Get some DTH...Has everything u would want
2. Stoked, Divanex...
3. There are countless possibilities here...just search

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If u search EVERY forum not just this one...even though AM is the best...you will find that AX has more logs, reviews, and studies proving its efectiveness...all we have for t-bol is an underdosed kitchen sink formula...agreed t-bol has proven ingredients in it but u would have to double dose for it to be effective...
1. Get some DTH...Has everything u would want
2. Stoked, Divanex...
3. There are countless possibilities here...just search
JG is very right, t-bol has some great ingredients...but not effectively dosed.

Anabolic Exteme has a great product line and history, thermolife has been another company that has made some rediculous claims and has not provided the products to back up those claims.

you will find that there are pleanty of logs for AX, stoked, and DTH because those are the products that we have trust in.

my favorite stack would be stoked and AX...I also like to throw in RPM pre workout.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Real T-bol would rape any of the above...haha

I say Diesel Test.

PS- Just bulk, dont worry about being "clean" with it, looks like you have room to grow.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am lean bulking right now.

I didn't mean to strike a nerve. I will add I have never used a test booster before. Can you expand on why exactly you think that AX is better?
Proven amounts of proven ingredients with blood tests to back it up. What more do you need.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Proven amounts of proven ingredients with blood tests to back it up. What more do you need.
Blood work from T-Bol is readily available.

You have no idea what "amounts" are in AX, only speculation, and taking the "good bro" word of their reps.

Whereas the exact amounts are listed in a non-proprietary list on every bottle of T-Bol.

T-Bol not underdosed by any stretch of the imagination.

In fact, T-BOL is one of the only "test boosters" that raise free test AND total testosterone simultaneously, attributed to Tribulus Alatus which is not seen in any other product.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

You have no idea what "amounts" are in AX, only speculation, and taking the "good bro" word of their reps.

Whereas the exact amounts are listed in a non-proprietary list on every bottle of T-Bol.

In fact, T-BOL is one of the only "test boosters" that raise free test AND total testosterone simultaneously, attributed to Tribulus Alatus which is not seen in any other product.
agreed, i`m using t-bol for 3 days and I can feel that the product works, morning wood and aggression, for personal experience my vote goes to t-bol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It would be good to see some bloodwork for T-Bol!

but, anything that relies on Trib anything I'm skeptical of! I've seen too many studies that show that tribulus does nothing for natty steroidal levels.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would be good to see some bloodwork for T-Bol!

but, anything that relies on Trib anything I'm skeptical of! I've seen too many studies that show that tribulus does nothing for natty steroidal levels.
not to say that t-bol doesn't have other actives in it that are proven...I just think they are underdosed.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post em.

It's easy to see that there is a whopping dose of the main active in AX, if you consider what too much of the 2nd ingredient, rhodiola, does to most folks. Studies and blood tests back nettles effects.

Tribulus? :snort: We've all seen how mixed the feedback is on Prime. 100mg Tribulus alatus? Please.

You're wrong, TBol is not the only alatus product, Prime is too.

Maybe it's a good product. I certainly wouldn't blow $45 on it when there are other products with better science and reviews on it.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

PIZSWOLL

Awards
Get you some Diesel Test Hardcore, you'll be fine

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha, you're right.

They dosed the rats at 50mg/kg, resulting in significantly elevated androgenic activity. T-Bol gives you a total of 200mg a day, or 2mg/kg for your average male human.

Yay.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tribulus? :snort: We've all seen how mixed the feedback is on Prime. 100mg Tribulus alatus? Please.
Not to sound defensive (no need to), but it is hard to imagine a product that works for everybody.

You're wrong, TBol is not the only alatus product, Prime is too.

PRIME contains Tribulus aquaticus, not Tribulus alatus.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote