Anabolic Pump

Zerealj

Awards
On the container it says to space out anabolic pump by a least 6-8 hours 3 times a day. However i have seen some sample diets where people are taking 1 capsule every 4-5 hours 4 times a day is this ok and should i increase my dosage?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say only use 3 per day; no need to increase your dosage. Yes it is okay to split it up by 4-5 hours; don't try too hard to spread them out by 6-8 hours, just try to spread them out as best you can.

hpfreak

Awards
Right before meals is most important part of your spacing regardless of timeframe I would think..... within reason of course.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ive ued 4 a day and i have had great results, the last dose is an hour or so befor bed, so all the food i eat befor bed can go to my muscles and not mi fat takes

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the container it says to space out anabolic pump by a least 6-8 hours 3 times a day. However i have seen some sample diets where people are taking 1 capsule every 4-5 hours 4 times a day is this ok and should i increase my dosage?

There are a few different layouts for Anabolic-Pump dosing;
3 caps per day - 4 hours between doses
or
2 caps per day - 6 hours between doses

You must realize that we recommend new users to dose only 2 caps per day, initially.

I have never personally dosed 4 times per day. Mainly due to the non-needed carbohydrate dose late in the PM. Also, due to the half life of Anabolic-Pump, there will almost certainly be minor overlap. IMHO, i would stick with 3 caps per day and reap the benefits of greater glucose uptake in muscle/glycogen stores with inhibited fat accumulation! :thumbsup: