redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Can it be stacked? Any experience with the M-stak? Thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I personally would stack Stoked with massfx; mass fx helps boost and utilize natural testosterone, however, there are no AI's to help combat estrogen rebound in it. Stoked contains two potent and natural AI's, which are Icarrin and trans-reservatrol. This will allow you to get stronger and get more of massfx each week, instead of seeing a decrease in gains due to estrogen increase. Don't get me wrong animal's m-stack contains 5.7-Dihydroxyflavine which is an AI. I personally find stoked with the original massfx to be a great stack.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I personally would stack Stoked with massfx; mass fx helps boost and utilize natural testosterone, however, there are no AI's to help combat estrogen rebound in it. Stoked contains two potent and natural AI's, which are Icarrin and trans-reservatrol. This will allow you to get stronger and get more of massfx each week, instead of seeing a decrease in gains due to estrogen increase. Don't get me wrong animal's m-stack contains 5.7-Dihydroxyflavine which is an AI. I personally find stoked with the original massfx to be a great stack.
Thanks Andrew732, i will do what you have recommended. =]