Individual Packets

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any suggestions on what supplement to try? I need it to come in individual packets. I was looking into nuclear garbage or black powder. I'm not sure how good they are, or if there are better products which come prepackaged in set portions. The goal of the supplement should be increased motivation/pumps. Nothing that burns fat plz... Small amount of caffeine is ok.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Call it the recycling guru in me, but why oh why must it be in individual packets? I purposely avoid those because of the increased waste generated and opt for the standard PETE and HDPE tubs and bottles used for everything else due to their recyclable nature.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
if your not looking for alot of caffiene look into On nutritions vassive no. it taste pretty good ,and used to come in packets. just enough caffiene to get you going ,and all your standard pump ingredients best of all pretty cheap.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Call it the recycling guru in me, but why oh why must it be in individual packets? I purposely avoid those because of the increased waste generated and opt for the standard PETE and HDPE tubs and bottles used for everything else due to their recyclable nature.
It's not something that I will use everyday, but I need a packet that I can carry around and use when I need it. Perhaps I will be out for a while then hit the gym without returning home for my normal supplements. It would be nice to have the preworkout energy and I could still return home postworkout for my other supplements.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest Animal Pump for the individual packaging; I believe the packs are sealed. Animal Pump (30 servings) By: Universal Nutrition Many of the Animal Products are individually sealed, to give you options for other stuff as well. There's various reviews on the products, I'm recommend checking their subforum Animal/Universal or Animalpak.com .

If you don't want the caffeine, just don't take the red pill :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try MusclePharm BattleFuel. It has all the motivation/aggression in convienent packs. You will get a drive and focus to destroy things with Battlefuel. No doubt.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, while other reps are pimpin, I might as well throw my 2 cents in here. Rampage - comes in a small bottle, is a short-lived stim (plenty long enough for even a 2-hour gym trip), and is pretty dang cheap. It's often overlooked, as I think it's the most senior AX product out right now that hasn't been retweaked. If you're in need of something to go-go-go while you're on the go-go-go, then this'll work well for you. Stash it in the glove compartment, in the gym bag, locker, desk drawer, or wherever.

Just keep in mind that although these individual packs may be handy, you are definitely paying more per serving for this "convenience". Look at similar products and compare price/dose and you'll see that you will always pay more for packaging. Not to mention that you usually get a lot less, simply due to the bulk of the packaging. ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Garbage was a good product I thought. Tastes good and good energy.