Epi vs. Havoc Cycle. Help!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.46%

Epi vs. Havoc Cycle. Help!

Hey what's up guys? I've got to start off saying that the info on this site is incredible and I've learned alot; everyone seems pretty cool and out to improve each other which is sick. But here's the bad news...while exploring this cornucopia of information I've found myself overwhelmed. Haha. Ok, obviously my health is a big concern of mine, but hell, so is my wallet. I've been trying to figure out if I should go with epistane or havoc. From what I've come to understand, they are the same thing. If that's the case why's epi cheaper than the havoc. Second I've been reading all the information on PCT, but there's so much that I have no idea what I need or don't need or what's best? I know it all depends on the user, but I'd like to keep this cycle affordable, healthy, and of course I want to keep as much of my gains as possible. Currently I'm 22, about to be 23 about 200lbs (not sure if this is correct seeing as I'm out in Iraq's beautiful deserts and haven't weighed myself in almost 3 months). I've been working out for about 5 years and in the last year and a half have been getting really serious about my diet. I currently am trying to bulk, eating 3500 - 4000cals and 300 - 400prot every day, with cardio everyday switching between running and jump rope. As far as supplements, I'm currently running creatine, bcaa, glutamine, arginine, multi vit, zma, whey, and casein. Never really any history with PH. Ran Dbol a long time ago, pretty much had no clue what I was doing, but did make some gains (pretty stupid - I know). My goal is to be about 215 by the middle of next year. I got a wedding coming up then, so you know I gotta look good. Haha. Thanks for the help guys.

- PORK GRIND -

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%

Move this to the steroid or PCT section, you'll get more replies. You'll need an AI, SERM, cort. control, and test booster. Look in Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support those are staples everyone uses....
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You'll get a better response in the steroid section as steroid talk is not allowed here.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

you may find it easier and more afforable to make your own cycle support, coq10, saw palmetto, milk thistle, red yeast rice(there is some conterversey if this is healthy), hawthorne, fish oil, etc.. im sure the vets could give you a few more ideas for cycle support,
    A serm for pct tapered down, i think nolvadex or torem are your best bet, throw in a test booster(DTH, tribulis) and an AI like 6 oxo will work wonders to bring everything back to normal and retain your majority of gains, ... make sure you keep training hard, and eatting right off cycle in pct, cardio should be at an absolute minimum to preserve muscle and avoid catobolism.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.46%

Hey thanks for the help guys. I guys I'll move this to a different section. I apologize, I've never really used any forums before.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. my havoc cycle
    By jraff328 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 06:25 PM
  3. Cycle Support for my Havoc Cycle
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 03:17 PM
  4. Havoc Cycle - My First Cycle, Please Critique