Cryotest and Vitakic are in stock at Nutra!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If people on this board hate MT why is nutraplanet carrying it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there any studies supporting CryoTest?
I quote from nutra planet.
Yes, in fact there are multiple human clinical studies. More than what some companies have.

One such study was gathered from the University of Connecticut. This study discovered a unique way to drive anabolically active testosterone directly into muscle cells. In a 21-day human clinical study CryoTest dramatically increased the number of pre-training androgen receptors compared to a placebo.

It showed that it significantly increased test subjects’ testosterone levels in just three days! And after just 14 days, test subjects’ testosterone had reached maximum physiological levels!2 Maximum physiological levels represent the highest levels within the normal range for men. Anything higher would be supraphysiological.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If there products suck so much than why should nutra push it? If it really was that bad I don't think nutra would sell a bad product.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is a business, not a charitable organization.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there products suck so much than why should nutra push it? If it really was that bad I don't think nutra would sell a bad product.
"Good" and "bad" are relative characterizations. MuscleTech products are not bad. Some people believe they can get better value for money elsewhere. Others find their products a good investment. As long as there is a demand for their products, whether from AnabolicMinds' members or from the broader Internet users, it makes sense for NutraPlanet to carry them. Furthermore, do not forget that NutraPlanet is a shopping point not just for AnabolicMinds' members. For the prices NutraPlanet offers, nothing stops a neutral (non-AnabolicMinds member) Internet user from buying at NutraPlanet.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strag has touched on this subject nicely. As you can see, our #2 (and longtime #1) best-seller was BSN NO-Xplode which doesn't have much of a following here at AM, and yet it was still selling. If you demand it, we will supply it. Simple as that.

This also applies to MuscleTech. You may not agree with their advertising, but many customers are sold by its promises and purchase the product. It may even work for them; they do have some very common and well researched ingredients in many of their products. Look beyond the flashy advertising and there is still some science in their products.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
If that was the case, Xyience wouldn't be on NutraPlanet either... and also , where do you see NutraPlanet reps or the website pushing anything by MuscleTech ??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just did not think people non am members bought and since most the users here smart will bash MT. The product does look promising as it has been clinically tested though.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
o yeah theres nothing wrong with nutraplanet selling, it just sucks because it mean people dont read the forums and dont know what products to aviod. if they buy,its there fault.

i also know and heard of people who actually like the products and some of the products actually can work, there not absolute garbage, when people say that theyre worth crap,theyre exaggerating.

There are just MUCH better products for you money.

But some the cyrotest ingrediants just crack me up,melatonin?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just did not think people non am members bought and since most the users here smart will bash MT. The product does look promising as it has been clinically tested though.
dude r u serious, the clinical tests are made up,theyre not real, just as not real as the bodybuilding doctos on their commericials.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nutra doesnt push anything,people on the forums reccomend/push products that work to people.

epistane is the number one seller, and how many epistane logs u see? Probally a lot are being bought by people under the age of 21.

no xplode isnt a bad pre-workout product, just not the best.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i really would find it hard to believe if nutra sell a lot of muscletech though, id be suprised indeed.

High sellers on nutra id think would be their bulks and the brands that advertise on the forums.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Strag has touched on this subject nicely. As you can see, our #2 (and longtime #1) best-seller was BSN NO-Xplode which doesn't have much of a following here at AM, and yet it was still selling. If you demand it, we will supply it. Simple as that.

This also applies to MuscleTech. You may not agree with their advertising, but many customers are sold by its promises and purchase the product. It may even work for them; they do have some very common and well researched ingredients in many of their products. Look beyond the flashy advertising and there is still some science in their products.
I demand bulk x-factor

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
"Good" and "bad" are relative characterizations. MuscleTech products are not bad. Some people believe they can get better value for money elsewhere. Others find their products a good investment. As long as there is a demand for their products, whether from AnabolicMinds' members or from the broader Internet users, it makes sense for NutraPlanet to carry them. Furthermore, do not forget that NutraPlanet is a shopping point not just for AnabolicMinds' members. For the prices NutraPlanet offers, nothing stops a neutral (non-AnabolicMinds member) Internet user from buying at NutraPlanet.
agreed 100% and cryotest is expensive but it got studies behind :

An open label, dose response study to determine the effect of a dietary supplement on dihydrotestosterone, testosterone and estradiol levels in healthy males.Angwafor F 3rd, Anderson ML.
Director of Research & Development, Triarco Industries, Inc, 400 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ, 07418, USA. [email protected].

ABSTRACT: BACKGROUND: Maintaining endogenous testosterone (T) levels as men age may slow the symptoms of sarcopenia, andropause and decline in physical performance. Drugs inhibiting the enzyme 5alpha-reductase (5AR) produce increased blood levels of T and decreased levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). However, symptoms of gynecomastia have been reported due to the aromatase (AER) enzyme converting excess T to estradiol (ES). The carotenoid astaxanthin (AX) from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) from Serenoa repens and the precise combination of these dietary supplements, Alphastat(R) (Mytosterone(trade mark)), have been reported to have inhibitory effects on both 5AR and AER in-vitro. Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase. The purpose of this clinical study was to determine if patented Alphastat(R) (Mytosterone(trade mark)) could produce these effects in a dose dependent manner. METHODS: To investigate this clinically, 42 healthy males ages 37 to 70 years were divided into two groups of twenty-one and dosed with either 800 mg/day or 2000 mg/day of Alphastat(R) (Mytosterone(trade mark)) for fourteen days. Blood samples were collected on days 0, 3, 7 and 14 and assayed for T, DHT and ES. Body weight and blood pressure data were collected prior to blood collection. One-way, repeated measures analysis of variance (ANOVA-RM) was performed at a significance level of alpha = 0.05 to determine differences from baseline within each group. Two-way analysis of variance (ANOVA-2) was performed after baseline subtraction, at a significance level of alpha = 0.05 to determine differences between dose groups. Results are expressed as means +/- SEM. RESULTS: ANOVA-RM showed significant within group increases in serum total T and significant decreases in serum DHT from baseline in both dose groups at a significance level of alpha = 0.05. Significant decreases in serum ES are reported for the 2000 mg/day dose group and not the 800 mg/day dose group. Significant within group effects were confirmed using ANOVA-2 analyses after baseline subtraction. ANOVA-2 analyses also showed no significant difference between dose groups with regard to the increase of T or the decrease of DHT. It did show a significant dose dependant decrease in serum ES levels. CONCLUSION: Both dose groups showed significant (p = 0.05) increases in T and decreases in DHT within three days of treatment with Alphastat(R) (Mytosterone(trade mark)). Between group statistical analysis showed no significant (p = 0.05) difference, indicating the effect was not dose dependent and that 800 mg/per day is equally effective as 2000 mg/day for increasing T and lowering DHT. Blood levels of ES however, decreased significantly (p = 0.05) in the 2000 mg/day dose group but not in the 800 mg/day dose group indicating a dose dependant decrease in E levels.

PMID: 18700016 [PubMed - in process]
PMCID: PMC2525623
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18700016

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I was a bit dissapointed in the description of CryoTest when I skimmed through it... I was expecting some PATENT PENDING HAMMER MILLING jet pulverising atomic explosions or something. "Once you full realize the power and respect the Anabolic Halo, you can move to 2 servings daily."

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed 100% and cryotest is expensive but it got studies behind :

An open label, dose response study to determine the effect of a dietary supplement on dihydrotestosterone, testosterone and estradiol levels in healthy males.Angwafor F 3rd, Anderson ML.
Director of Research & Development, Triarco Industries, Inc, 400 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ, 07418, USA. [email protected].

ABSTRACT: BACKGROUND: Maintaining endogenous testosterone (T) levels as men age may slow the symptoms of sarcopenia, andropause and decline in physical performance. Drugs inhibiting the enzyme 5alpha-reductase (5AR) produce increased blood levels of T and decreased levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). However, symptoms of gynecomastia have been reported due to the aromatase (AER) enzyme converting excess T to estradiol (ES). The carotenoid astaxanthin (AX) from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract (SPLE) from Serenoa repens and the precise combination of these dietary supplements, Alphastat(R) (Mytosterone(trade mark)), have been reported to have inhibitory effects on both 5AR and AER in-vitro. Concomitant regulation of both enzymes in-vivo would cause DHT and ES blood levels to decrease and T levels to increase. The purpose of this clinical study was to determine if patented Alphastat(R) (Mytosterone(trade mark)) could produce these effects in a dose dependent manner. METHODS: To investigate this clinically, 42 healthy males ages 37 to 70 years were divided into two groups of twenty-one and dosed with either 800 mg/day or 2000 mg/day of Alphastat(R) (Mytosterone(trade mark)) for fourteen days. Blood samples were collected on days 0, 3, 7 and 14 and assayed for T, DHT and ES. Body weight and blood pressure data were collected prior to blood collection. One-way, repeated measures analysis of variance (ANOVA-RM) was performed at a significance level of alpha = 0.05 to determine differences from baseline within each group. Two-way analysis of variance (ANOVA-2) was performed after baseline subtraction, at a significance level of alpha = 0.05 to determine differences between dose groups. Results are expressed as means +/- SEM. RESULTS: ANOVA-RM showed significant within group increases in serum total T and significant decreases in serum DHT from baseline in both dose groups at a significance level of alpha = 0.05. Significant decreases in serum ES are reported for the 2000 mg/day dose group and not the 800 mg/day dose group. Significant within group effects were confirmed using ANOVA-2 analyses after baseline subtraction. ANOVA-2 analyses also showed no significant difference between dose groups with regard to the increase of T or the decrease of DHT. It did show a significant dose dependant decrease in serum ES levels. CONCLUSION: Both dose groups showed significant (p = 0.05) increases in T and decreases in DHT within three days of treatment with Alphastat(R) (Mytosterone(trade mark)). Between group statistical analysis showed no significant (p = 0.05) difference, indicating the effect was not dose dependent and that 800 mg/per day is equally effective as 2000 mg/day for increasing T and lowering DHT. Blood levels of ES however, decreased significantly (p = 0.05) in the 2000 mg/day dose group but not in the 800 mg/day dose group indicating a dose dependant decrease in E levels.

PMID: 18700016 [PubMed - in process]
PMCID: PMC2525623
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18700016

This the AlphaStat in Cryotest, and who nows if they have it dosed right.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
This the AlphaStat in Cryotest, and who nows if they have it dosed right.
as I said , I think MT is expensive but its not a scam company, I think the product is with the right dose but I don't put my hands on fire for anyone.
apart of all that I pretend to test this supp, it got some science behind and I admire that, I just don't understand why people bash so much MT and believe and praise other companies that launch products without any research and a lot of hype also:confused:, beats me

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, honestly other than price, Cryotest doesn't look too bad. At half that price, i'd possibly buy it.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id really love someone to do some muscletech logs on AM.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
emiliozapata Supplement Logs 26
zachwienandt Supplements 10
Supplements 4
Kristofer68SS Supplements 1