Jungle Warfare New Version????

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has a pciture of a new bottle. Is this just ALRI chaning the bottle to get more sale or is it another new version???

undead

Awards
LOL @ ALRI.

probably one of the most shady companies in the supplement industry.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya, look at the back of the purple bottle. def a methylated designer IMO. i bought some about a year ago and found AM about 2 days later, thank god. I've read about bad suppression, sure woulda hated to lose the function of my boys at such a young age lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well both have a methylated designer in them then if u ask me

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Very damn weak though,imo!

I bought tons of the original back when it first hit the market (and still have the original in my closet) and, sadly, all the hype was just that. I got a little strength out of it, and some decent aggression in the gym but that was about it....all values after blood work was relatively the same before the 6 week run, so ...

^Take that for what you will

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well be that as it may, people do need to be aware of this, especially teens

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
The product is still the same, just a new label.
no there not. read the ingrediants of the old bottle and compare it to the new one. the old verison was better then the new one as anyone who has taken both will infom you. the new verison is still good but its not as strong per say but people still love it.

noobster

noobster

Awards
no there not. read the ingrediants of the old bottle and compare it to the new one. the old verison was better then the new one as anyone who has taken both will infom you. the new verison is still good but its not as strong per say but people still love it.
There's a new bottle.

To clear things up:
1. Original bottle (left): Contains mATD, no steroids.
2. Red Bottle (middle): Contains ADED aka 6-DMT, a designer steroid.
3. New bottle the OP is talking about (right): Same formula as no 2 but with a new design.

I'd stay away from all ALRI products as a matter of principle- a company which hides the fact that there's a mystery steroid in their product doesn't deserve your money.

Attachments

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya they're a lil backwards in there ways and pretty shady, not gettin my vote as a supp company that i trust or will be seeking out

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
See noobster's post, that's what I meant.