Sleep Aid Product, Alteril? Why Not Just Buy....

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Advanced Muscle Science Nocturnabol or
SciVation Knockout

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Q. What is in Alteril?
A. Alteril contains natural substances that are shown to induce sleep and relaxation. These substances include L-Tryptophan, melatonin, valerian, chamomile, I-Theanine, lemon balm, hops and passion flower.

For $30 a month! Why not save a few $ and go with the alternate products mentioned above.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Other ones worth mentioning are:

Millennium Sport Somnidren-GH
Nimbus Nutrition Abyss
Solaray Sleep Blend SP-17
Hi-Tech Sleep-Rx
Millennium Sport ZMK

Even some people I know say melatonin is effective by itself! It never worked for me but I've heard if it's stacked with gaba, you'll sleep so good. :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Q. What is in Alteril?
A. Alteril contains natural substances that are shown to induce sleep and relaxation. These substances include L-Tryptophan, melatonin, valerian, chamomile, I-Theanine, lemon balm, hops and passion flower.

For $30 a month! Why not save a few $ and go with the alternate products mentioned above.
I have no experience with Alteril, however like the poster above mentioned, not all products work for everyone. This gives some alternatives/more options. The price may seem high, but if other supplements aren't working and this does the trick, it maybe be worth every penny to the user.

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
My point was that Advanced Muscle Science Nocturnabol contains similar ingredients to Alteril for less money.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
X-Dreams new profile is due to be released soon (hopefully). Some excitement generated by this, but I didn't get a chance to try the original. There will be 10 sponsored logs here in the near future to follow.

Nutraplanet Sleep Aids

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I spend $3.29 for melatonin and sleep well for 100 days.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Knockout does not work for me at all.
with me also.
melatonin does the job , but gaba works like a stimulant to me, don't ask cause i dunno but I cant have a good night sleep when I take gaba

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not a big fan of alri, but lean dreams WORKS.