7 Keto..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
So i was getting some supps like fish oil and dhea at a local vitamin store the other day when i ask the guy about dhea. He explains to me they have something better called 7 keto that doesnt convert to estrogen like dhea but still has the same benefits. This doesnt make sense to me. Can anyone give me some information on this i looked it up, but i would like to know if anyone has any knowledge of how it effects muscle building and libido?

tjtheguitaris

Awards
First ever post here!
7-keto-DHEA is very good... it doesn't convert to testosterone or oestrogen. What it does in effect is discourage cortisol production - and a byproduct of this is less fat deposition on the abdominal area especially. Look for reviews on Designer Supplements' Lean Xtreme.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
First ever post here!
7-keto-DHEA is very good... it doesn't convert to testosterone or oestrogen. What it does in effect is discourage cortisol production - and a byproduct of this is less fat deposition on the abdominal area especially. Look for reviews on Designer Supplements' Lean Xtreme.
7-keto is a metabolite of dhea. its a great for anti cort. use in the DS lean X, Isatori lean system 7, and several others.
A further metabolite of 7-keto is used in the new Lean FX by A.X.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NOW 7KETO is great stuff. I'd use Lean Xtreme in a heartbeat, too. SAN Blaze is also great.

I notice a mild anabolic effect when on it, as well as hardness. I always bulk (hardgainer), so I never lost fat noticeably, but a 50yo co-worker lost over an inch on his waist in a month or so without changing anything.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Also seen a girl I'm helping noticibly recomping, while on Lean Xtreme, and now LeanFX

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
use topical 7-oxo-dhea topical! its very nice.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YOU'RE nice, baby, say topical one more time. Mmm, baby again, YEEESS, just like that, c'mon baby. Ooooh. :biteslip:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i didnt realize i said it twice....oops. but seriously if your interested in it for fat reduction do that! its good

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. Yeah, 7keto and Drive would probably do really nice together.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you know...I may just do that actually! I plan on using drive next month with igf-2. and now 7 keto. be ready for the log :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crap, the Super Recomp Log! Goodness, get it started!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-Keto is one of the few compounds that may raise the body's resting metabolic rate (may support fat-burning while the body is at rest).

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thank you all.. dhea completely restored my libido which for some reason at only the age of 23 was down way too much.. i love the benefits of dhea.. 7 keto dhea sounds very promising

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
sorry i double posted.. this is an edit.. so is it true alot of prohoromones are only dhea?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well dhea can convert to some nice things in the body. so some do incorporate it. Ya I have my dad on DHEA and have had him on it for a few months off and on for the same reason you are taking it. He is really enjoying its benefits. He is 50 though. He recently took a couple weeks off and said he feels as if he has just gotten off steroids because he was running it with novedex xt.