Humanofort by Labrada

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Has anyone used this product, I was searching forums for a supplement to improve adrenal function and this came up. Is it any good????

Can you knowledgeable guys recommend something good, I always feel tired and burnt out.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
what about reset a.d. sorry cant help you i thought humana was a fertility/sexual aid never used it and was curious myself but have found very little about it.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Black licorice root is good for adrenal fatigue but waay better is Reset AD by Palo Alto
Labs, its an adrenal regulator and also increases the effectiveness of stims if you choose to still use stims.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I considered Reset Ad until I found some posts about people who gained fat in mid section due to cortisol spike. I honestly don't know jack about either product and am looking for info.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Sorry for double post. I wonder if there is any truth to this, I just found this post.

Sorry Street Bear, You got suckered and so did Labrada. Humanofort is worthless, all the so called benefits were made up in Emeric Delcegs head. He is the one marketing Humanofort and I used to work with him. In fact I was the one corresponding with the Romanian company when he came back from Romania with this product. The product had insignificant clinical data on athletes and Emeric told the Romanian doctor to just make some up because nobody would know. He then went on to create in his mind what the product would do. I can't belive Labrada was so stupid. Perhaps he felt sorry for Delczeg because he is such a dilapidated old man but that is no excuse. Humanofort is worthless. I am sorry to ruin the only effect is has and that is placebo. Humanofort is a joke. With this one product Labrada just lost all credibility.

The truth has been spoken.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I just made a post about it a few days ago

It's been the best thing I have ever taken. I have never had good energy levels and I have never been a morning person but Humanofort seemed to turn things around after the first dose.

I knew my problem was somewhere upstream (cortisol and pregnenolone) and not so much downstream (estrogen) and I tried everything under the sun: licorice (worked extremely well the first time), Relora (worked well but makes me listless), E-Bol (worked awesome the first time), Phosphatidylserine (worked well with some front loading and now I take very little to maintain), 11-OXO (great sleep on that one with energy upon waking up that I never had).

I started Humanofort about 5 weeks ago at 1 in the morning and 2 at night. I noticed immediate improvement in sleep and energy throughout the day. Usually, the days after the gym are horrible and my head feels completely empty and I barely do any work at my job. Now I have the energy and focus to do anything. I seem to do better than I did before I destroyed my health working 100 hours per week one summer 7 years ago.

I switched to 4 caps a day less than a week ago and it's working even better. I will try 5 and 6 soon.

My top 3 list of supplements/ compounds of all times is as follows:

1. Humanofort
2. Phosphatidylserine
3. Arimidex

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Thanks for the excellent review. For the past 2 years I have been very fatigued on daily basis and have had more than a dozen blood tests and all negative. Every time my physician is asking 50 question if I'm depressed when I have made it clear I'm not.

I will give this a try when my current supps run out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried humanofort but by world size who went out of business. Its more the long term benefits one would see but nothing over 30 days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
Supplements 15
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 59
Supplements 3
Supplements 3