well being +anabolic gains

toums

Awards
What supplement gave you a good well being(euphoria)and anabolic gains?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene seems to improve moods. Usually with increased test comes better moods. Hard to describe it as euphoric though

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
My vote= DRIVE, all day long. That stuff makes me feel like a new man...LOL

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Try taking 1,3 Dimethylamylamine before you workout. It gives great intensity, and I experience I very nice euphoric feeling after I am done working out.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use euphoric as a descriptor, but the TRS from PP will definately produce an enhanced endorphin feeling of well being during and after workouts.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
PEA+Arginine+Caffeine+Cit. Malate preWO and post if you wanna chill out...
GABA+Valerian root with some creatine. I put GABA in my Storm.

I dont know why youd go for Euphoric preWO, i go for angry pissed off bull.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is nothing like the endorphins after crushing yourself with a brutal workout. Now that's BLISS...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing like the endorphins after crushing yourself with a brutal workout. Now that's BLISS...
haha this is true. I used to blast back and then go home and take some GABA - Melatonin - Neurobalance and hit the sack with the fan on to chill the room, some music and dim or no lights....oh man. The dreams and relaxation i felt was amazing. Especially on hot summer days... I think i know what im doing on thanksgiving now. haha

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Two best products I've used that had great euphoria were Drive and Shredmatrix. You could also just buy some 5htp from NOW