new to furm, need some advice

nxe457

Awards
whats up fellas, i new to this forum and i have some questions

Im 265 and im going to try and lose weight. Because football season is over, im going to work out at my gym 3-5 days a week. Im looking for something to take to help me loose body fat while not losing any muscle either. Ive heard that animal cuts and nano vapor are pretty good, but i need some opinions from you guys. Got any advice? thanks

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
whats up fellas, i new to this forum and i have some questions

Im 265 and im going to try and lose weight. Because football season is over, im going to work out at my gym 3-5 days a week. Im looking for something to take to help me loose body fat while not losing any muscle either. Ive heard that animal cuts and nano vapor are pretty good, but i need some opinions from you guys. Got any advice? thanks
post your diet

nxe457

Awards
im in college so i usually eat there stuff. i usually get pizza, hamburger ,salad and other things they usually make on occasion, . Im going to start getting their healthy choice items which include salad and other things low in fat. when i get home, i usually eat steak or chicken for dinner with a gatoarde or water (no soda).

advice?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
im in college so i usually eat there stuff. i usually get pizza, hamburger ,salad and other things they usually make on occasion, . Im going to start getting their healthy choice items which include salad and other things low in fat. when i get home, i usually eat steak or chicken for dinner with a gatoarde or water (no soda).

advice?
Advice? Figure your diet out. You aren't going to lose **** until you do. Diet is where all the work is. The rest is easy.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Gatorade still contains sugar my friend, you really need to re construct your diet from the looks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oats, chicken, nattypb, whole wheat bread, fruits, spinach, crystal light instead of gatorade/soda, baked instead of fried, coconut oil/evoo instead of butter, yadda yadda, etc. etc.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
drive , leviathan reloaded , DCP etc.

gotta work on that diet though buddy. pizza is no way to loose weight. half a pizza has 150% of your RDA of sodium. hamburgers aren't that great either - unless you can make your own with 96% lean meat. they can be a sodium issue as well.

fasted cadio (waking up, not eating, then jogging) is a great way to help kickstart the process.

you could also work out with compound moves, focusing on speed rather than weights. moderate weights, very fast speed, plenty of supersetting. this will jack your growth hormone levels up for a few hours - sometimes up to 24 hours, which is a great fat burner. as soon as you injest fast digesting carbs, your growth hormone levels will return to normal. that means only protein for a post workout shake.

stay away from pizza, potatoes, white rice, simple sugars. hope that helps point you in the right direction. diet is everything.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
btw nano vapor sucks balls...it made me more tired

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha well now that everyone is done making you feel like crap...

Welcome to the boards NXE...glad to see you came to us for advice.

Even though people could have been a tad friendlier about it, they are right. Until you do some research and formulate a diet that is going to work towards your goals, you aren't going to be able to lose fat. If you need any help here, feel free to PM me and I will try. SilentBob's post has a great deal of the things I would tell you anyway...so you might want to start there.

Good luck!