6-oxo dosing

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im starting a mass fx, 6-oxo, x-factor stack monday. If possible can I dose 6-oxo at 300mg EOD?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
up to 600 mg. some go 400/300/200/100, but you can decide whats best for you. you can try 600, if it doesnt feel right, bump it down to 500 the next day, if THAT doesnt feel right bump it down another 100mg to 400, etc.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
300mg is a low/moderate dose, dosing ED would probably be optimal. You could experiment with EOD, take before bed for max effectiveness.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i personally enjoyed 400mg 6oxo ,and 6 caps of mass fx ,but that was me i was working off of previous experiance feel free to experiment but 300mg will make the bottle last longer. i would recomened taking the 6 oxo everyday. just my 2 cent

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 oxo is best used every day....300 mg is good, 600 is better, but then youll need a DHT blocker, because dht goes up like 3x when you increase from 300 to 600.

heres the study

Attachments

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea just trying to play it safe due too to age. thanks fellas', great answers. what signs will be noticed, when the right dose of 6-oxo is being used. Also hair loss is kinda a problem in the family, is a dht blocker recommended? If so what are the top products.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea just trying to play it safe due too to age. thanks fellas', great answers. what signs will be noticed, when the right dose of 6-oxo is being used. Also hair loss is kinda a problem in the family, is a dht blocker recommended? If so what are the top products.

i will tell u straight up .... finisteride, but its prescription.... so opt for TESTOSTOLYZE by SPECIES NUTRITION its 6 oxo, with a DHT blocker.... so its a great combo

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well here is the deal I already have one bottle of 6-oxo, and one bottle of 6-oxo extreme. Which bottle should I run first, and when will I know I'm at my sweetspot with dosing? will 6-oxo/mass fx really be that rough on my hair?? Thanks so much! also what about saw palmetto?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well here is the deal I already have one bottle of 6-oxo, and one bottle of 6-oxo extreme. Which bottle should I run first, and when will I know I'm at my sweetspot with dosing? will 6-oxo/mass fx really be that rough on my hair?? Thanks so much! also what about saw palmetto?

use the saw palmetto during the whole time, and low dose beta sitosterol. i would say start at 300 mg....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok great, again any difference in which bottle is run first, extreme or regular?
i personally dont care which one to run first if i had them, dose em at night,

do the extreme first its more expensive so this way you get the most days out of a lower dose before you decide to raise it.