N.O. and Creatine

Nacho1545

Awards
So I am taking Cellucor M5 right now.. I am thinking of switching to All American EFX Kre-Alkaline... What do you guys think.. I know M5 is a NO as well as a Kre-alkaline but EFX seems a lot better... What do you guys think? Do I really need a NO?

dope

dope

Awards
:dump: man you are lost. these are kre alkalyn products, no is something different

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Where do you guys even come up with these things?

While I've never even heard of Cellucor, M5 is definitely not just a kre-alkalyn product. It's more of an "all-around" pre-workout cocktail. But yes, it does contain Kre-Alkalyn. Looks mediocre I guess, but way waaay waaaaay overpriced. So that brings me back to my first question, where the hell do you guys find this sh*t?

Head over to the planet and look for some bulk Kre-alkalyn if that's what you're going for....

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Yes Kre Alk, is a form of creatine, not my favorite creatine, as the studies aren't in its favor, but hey some like it and works for them. But the brand is a little odd, look into bulk or SciFit..

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Yes Kre Alk, is a form of creatine, not my favorite creatine, as the studies aren't in its favor, but hey some like it and works for them. But the brand is a little odd, look into bulk or SciFit..
If you look at All American EFX's website they say they're the pioneer in Kre-alkalyn creatine and they've won all these awards. Very appealing to the eye, but might not go over too well on the wallet. Kre-alkalyn is Kre-alkalyn, no matter how you try and spin it. So, if that is the form of creatine that you find works best for you, buy it in bulk my friend...

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Its hard for me to believe that kind of hype, I can say i won a lot of awards also, but I haven't actually.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Its hard for me to believe that kind of hype, I can say i won a lot of awards also, but I haven't actually.
But they have cool little ribbon things attached to the pictures man. That has to be official..... :toofunny:

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Ah damn, they must of got 1st place at the county fair maybe?

Nacho1545

Awards
Well I decided to return the M5 and buy the EFX Kre-Alkaline.. I'll wait until next month to buy it when its on sale..