Question about Diesel Test Hardcore

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
I'm scanning through this test booster product and it looks like all its ingredients are readily available etiher through nutraplanet or some other vitamin/herb store.

People report great results with this test booster, stating it gives even pro-hormone like results.

Is it the combination of all the ingredients and their synergistic proportions? Because it seems like give any of these in particular there's nothing that standout.. and those that I don't recognize I'm assuming are probably not that important because if they were, someone would sell them standalone as a test booster right?

can these "proprietary formulas" really have a better effect than the suggested amount of each individual?

maca
icarrins
tribulus (thought this was garbage)
eurycoma longifolia jack
nettle root
DIM (can get this cheap elsewhere)
Dodder Seed (no clue)
Rhodiola (easily found mood supp)
Rosemary (i eat beef so this is a staple condiment)
lecithin (tons in protein powder)
panax ginseng (many pre-workout supps like WHITE FLOOD have this)
gingko
cnidium (no clue)
mucuna pruriens
bacopa
alpha lipoic acid (nutrient partitioning)
gynostemma
ginger
capsicum (fat burn?)
bioprene (nutrient partitioning)

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I'm currently taking DTHC and I would say that the combo of ingredients all work together perfectly. I have taken much of these ingredients in separate products (ie. Drive, I-GH1, ACT X, etc..) and I would say that this has provided the best results for me. As you read reviews of natty test boosters sometimes what works for one person may not do anything for someone else. If you have so many different ingredients in a product your bound to respond positively to something in it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's the synergy thats key. And Chuck knows his stuff, his products work well, always have. There's some companies you have to ponder whether there's enough of X and Y to work. Then there's companies like Get Diesel, Controlled Labs, AN and others... where you can just put your trust in the minds behind the products and reap the rewards. Spend your energy on your workouts and diet, and let the supplements work for you. Hope this helps

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also besides the synergism,its convenient, Get Diesel has some of the lowest profit margins on each product in the industry, DTH is by far worth the money. Pro-hormone results, maybe for some user, in my usage i havent experiences something like this, but im 19,check out my log, im taking DTH as my main mover in my stack.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Well 4 things:

-You dont know how much of what to take in the combination
-You dont know extraction ratio's
-DT tabs are time released, bulkpowder is not
-I wonder if you will be saving money, there's like 240 grams of highly concentrated actives in 1 bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response guys, i especially liked the fact that profit margin is low on this product, because budget is a huge concern for me. i think we're all skeptical of being ripped off.. but yes, there is convenience, and proportions of the ingredients that I won't be able to do on my own, so i'll give it a shot. I'm 27 anyway, i think it's ripe time to try it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a side note, the newest batch of DTH is not timed-released. That's because the caps are so big now with nettle root in this latest version that it's hard to actually make them time-released.

Also the prices are fair, but don't think that DT2010 is really inferior to DTH; it works very well just in a slightly different manner and for a bit less $$ :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
It's solid, go with the known quality.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a side note, the newest batch of DTH is not timed-released. That's because the caps are so big now with divanil in this latest version that it's hard to actually make them time-released.
Divanyl in DTH?, it says nette root,which could be nettle root 10:1