Green MAg and Purple Wrath, when do i take them??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay, i searched and found many different ways, but i want to know th most effective! any one wanna chime in??

here are some of the ones i have heard of
1) both mixed and sipped on during work-out

2) Geen Mag before and during work out with purple wrath right after work out

3) both after work out

there are alot of them.....not gunna list all of the ones i found

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The best way I have found personally, is to drink half the Green MAG and Purple WRAATH pre workout, and finish it intra workout. I would not use the WRAATH post workout, it is designed to increase endurance and therefor must be in your body before and during your workout, not after.

Of course you can also drink the Green MAG pre workout, and drink the Purple WRAATH during your workout. But I prefer to mix them for 1) taste and 2) convenience.

The one thing I can say with certainty is the products were designed to take before and during, not after. Take your protein, food, carbs post workout.

Hope this helps bro!

inspiron

Awards
i take 1/2 scoop green mag + 2 scoop no xplode before workout and 1/2 scoop green mag after workout.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I do..

- 1 scoop of GM and PW (about 1.5 hours) pre-workout
- 1 scoop of PW for intra-workout (start sipping on it before you lift and make it last, or just add more water as you start to run low during your workout).

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
okay, ill try this out!
Just toy around with the dosing to see which seems to work the best for you.

Sometimes I'll take a 1/2 serving of GM with a full scoop of PW pre workout and use the other 1/2 serving of GM and put it in some Lemon Lime Gatorade for post workout.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
great stuff, but the only thing i dont like about it is the after taste, its a sweet weird long lasting taste that stays in your saliva.........what do i do to help with this?? Gatorade you say?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favourite was mixing Green Mag with bulk BCAA's and sipping on it during my workout actually :) You could probably throw some WMS/Dextrose in there too if you wanted.

However I did that b/c it flavoured my BCAA's and was cheaper than Xtend, however you've already got Purple Wrath so you will be sipping that I assume!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
took them whiteflood tablets, and i could feel the difference, i was more focused, other stupid stuff didnt distract me as much, all i wanted to do was hit the squats........cant do anything with the arms due to a cast :( so iv been hitting legs, and the doctor says its okay for me to do squats at this point because my arm is healed, and if im going to be working out he wants it to be protected for 6 more days then its off!! cant freakin wait!!!!!!!!!!!
the only thing that sucks is i cant do any thing heavy with the right arm for 2 weeks after as its strengthening the spot the bone "fused" or joined back together...............:(

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
damn sorry "controlled labs" met to say that to Renegade
but you still deserve a REP :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when the night...

has come...

and the land is dark...

and the moon...

is the only light well see.

That's when you should take em.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so i take them at midnight??? what if its cloudy and i cant see the moon??