how much creatine daily is too much?
- 11-20-2008, 03:54 PM
- 11-20-2008, 04:01 PM
once your muscle creatine levels reach maximum capacity it only takes around 2-3g per day to maintain those levels for an average person.
the excess you consume will be converted into a waste product called creatinine and pissed out.
11-20-2008, 04:14 PM
okay, i just didnt know if you could get bad side effects from too much, ah when do you reach maximum levels??
11-20-2008, 05:02 PM
11-20-2008, 05:05 PM
ahh man, i think im getting to much, i literally just got done doing that....im gunna back it down a little
11-20-2008, 05:25 PM
It seems to be real person dependant, i've seens studies that use .2g per kg, based on that I'm in the habit of using 20g on workout days, and I can feel the difference in strength/recovery, after I stop.
Then other people recomend only 5g a day. But like ecu19 says, quite graphically , thats when you know its too much.
11-20-2008, 05:57 PM
ahh, mi dont know guys, i dont think its the creatine thats killing my stomach, i ordered a butt load of cytogainer, and its really hurting my stomach, the sad part is i split the serving so i get half a serving twice a day, this sucks, i have 3 massive jugs, and like the taste and effectiveness alot, any thing that will help me out with the discomfort.
encase you ask why i have so much is because i got it on sale.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Maverick02 in forum Training ForumReplies: 33Last Post: 03-14-2014, 06:43 PM
- By horizons in forum SupplementsReplies: 62Last Post: 11-22-2013, 05:05 AM
- By Cary K in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:48 PM
- By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:12 AM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 06:56 PM