how much creatine daily is too much?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
how much creatine daily is too much creatine??

i was looking at my weight gainer and its got 3grams of creatine in it, too a day equals 6g. plus green mag that im taking adds 5g. all adding up to ll g. of creatine......too much??

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
once your muscle creatine levels reach maximum capacity it only takes around 2-3g per day to maintain those levels for an average person.
the excess you consume will be converted into a waste product called creatinine and pissed out.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay, i just didnt know if you could get bad side effects from too much, ah when do you reach maximum levels??

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
how much creatine daily is too much creatine??

i was looking at my weight gainer and its got 3grams of creatine in it, too a day equals 6g. plus green mag that im taking adds 5g. all adding up to ll g. of creatine......too much??
When you start s_hitting explosive fire more than once a day, you'll know THAT dose is too much creatine, and you should back down.

My creatine monohydrate schedule when I take it (6'4" 245) is this:
Week 1: 15g/day, 5g TID
Week 2-5: 4-5g/day, ~1.5g TID

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ahh man, i think im getting to much, i literally just got done doing that....im gunna back it down a little

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It seems to be real person dependant, i've seens studies that use .2g per kg, based on that I'm in the habit of using 20g on workout days, and I can feel the difference in strength/recovery, after I stop.

Then other people recomend only 5g a day. But like ecu19 says, quite graphically ;) , thats when you know its too much.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ahh, mi dont know guys, i dont think its the creatine thats killing my stomach, i ordered a butt load of cytogainer, and its really hurting my stomach, the sad part is i split the serving so i get half a serving twice a day, this sucks, i have 3 massive jugs, and like the taste and effectiveness alot, any thing that will help me out with the discomfort.
:dump::dump::dump::dump::dump::dump::dump::dump:

encase you ask why i have so much is because i got it on sale.