IGF-2 with neovar

havvvvvoc

Awards
Hey has anyone heard of stacking both IGF-2 and neovar...

Motox

Awards
  • Established
yea thats a great stack, both are great products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look around. There are logs that include both of these products everywhere (Check out the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection). And yes, they were designed to be stacked TOGETHER for maximum effects! This is the BEST results stack I have used thus far in terms of recomping (i.e. gaining muscle mass and strength, whilst simultaneously staying relatively lean).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, these are both solid products...when used individually they rock and when you add stack them it's amazing!

Mmmmmm, I love the sleep I get when taking IGF-2!!!!

have you checked out RPM for a pre workout supp?

My current stack:
Neovar
Powerfull (similar results to IGF-2)
RPM

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that this is the most under-rated stack on the planet........I really wish more people would try it and see what I am talking about :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah! I plan to run igf2, neovar, and drive in december!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah! I plan to run igf2, neovar, and drive in december!
I have personally gained 6-8 lbs. of lean mass off that stack- great recovery and good strength gains as well....

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have run IGF-2, Neovar, Neovar Recomped, and Drive+RPM combo....but all at separate times. I've had great results from all of them (except rpm/drive gave me the runs but still had results ;) ). I can only imagine what a stack would be like!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 with neovar is on my list to try next year :D PRobably jan/feb time hopefully, maybe a little later

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Who would be crazy enough to stack these 2 products ??

lol j/k :lol:

But yea, check around the log's. Tonsss of people (including myself) stacked these 2 products with others and had awesome results.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Nah...never. LMAO. :toofunny: :p.

Of course I have stacked these two...numerous times...I've done it with the newer formulas and old formulas...end results were the same for the most part...IGF-2 is my favorite supp period and NeoVar: Recomped is a staple for me...what does that tell you? ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I may have to do an informative post as to the MOAs of the stack :)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
The IGF-2 is awesome! Made me mighty hungry, and great test boosting effects. Great product for an ecto.

Tried samples of Neovar, provided by Kim, but not a full bottle. Liked what i did see though.
My conclusion: give it a run!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah...never. LMAO. :toofunny: :p.

Of course I have stacked these two...numerous times...I've done it with the newer formulas and old formulas...end results were the same for the most part...IGF-2 is my favorite supp period and NeoVar: Recomped is a staple for me...what does that tell you? ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Tells me you are a rep for the company :rofl:

JK

I used the original Neovar and was really impressed with it, Also used RPM both solo and with Drive and it was an amzing recovery/strength mass stack.

I have the New Neovar on my Christmas list order hopefully and may have to throw in IGF-2!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Tells me you are a rep for the company :rofl:

JK

I used the original Neovar and was really impressed with it, Also used RPM both solo and with Drive and it was an amzing recovery/strength mass stack.

I have the New Neovar on my Christmas list order hopefully and may have to throw in IGF-2!
I'm no rep but from my experience you really need to run 2 bottles of IGF-2. I felt the effects really kick in around Day 12-14 and got better from there on out.

If you can't afford $100 now I think you'd be better off saving that $50 until you can get 2 bottles.

Again, I'm no rep and I"m not trying to steer you away though ( Hopefully the AN guys don't get pissed ;) ) but if you have the $100, it's the best sup I've tried to date. -

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm no rep but from my experience you really need to run 2 bottles of IGF-2. I felt the effects really kick in around Day 12-14 and got better from there on out.

If you can't afford $100 now I think you'd be better off saving that $50 until you can get 2 bottles.

Again, I'm no rep and I"m not trying to steer you away though ( Hopefully the AN guys don't get pissed ;) ) but if you have the $100, it's the best sup I've tried to date. -
No reason for us to get mad. We are all about doing the good deed to the customers. speaking the truth unlike some other companies

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

me too- IGF-2 is some amazing stuff!!!

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
me too- IGF-2 is some amazing stuff!!!
I LOVE IGF-2, but I do prefer a two bottle run also. I have run this several times with Neovar with great results.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IGF-2 is a great product. You'll love the incredibly deep sleep you get on it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly think that this is the most under-rated stack on the planet........I really wish more people would try it and see what I am talking about :)
YEEESSSS!!!

Brad2131

Awards
great dtack. Check a few back in my post count and find my thread. I did a log on all the AN products!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great dtack. Check a few back in my post count and find my thread. I did a log on all the AN products!
def. check it out- it was a great log.....