Y Rd

C

cheezscott

Awards
Just got two free bottles of Y RD from NP??? anyone using this stuff. Im currently stacking recreate, prime, purple wrath and white flood. Any comments if I can and should work it in?thanks

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Here's a thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/102979-y-rd.html . Check out the USP section for more. It might be a bit overkill with White Flood IMO. And Recreate has caffeine too, so take it easy on the adrenals.
Yeah man. I just got a free bottle today w/ my Powerfull. I'm not a huge stim guy so I'm not really used to them. But I only took 1 capsule (serving size is 2) and I was straight wired from 12:30pm to about 4:30pm. And I didn't crash either, which was definetely the best thing. Stuff is strong, so I personally wouldn't take it with all of the other supps. Just take it when you need a "boost" or something along those lines, it would also help extend the bottle too

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I love the stuff. I take just one capsule in the morning before work. It is clean, lasting energy and focus. I am 20% more productive at work the days I take it.

I also have a bottle of the original Stimulant X I was using. It has the same effect - so much so that I thought I would try the Y-RD to save the Stimulant X. But they are comparable.

The OLD Stimulant X and Y-RD are great.