what supplements should i take?

amoc6

Awards
hey guys currently i weigh about 180 pounds and am lookin to put on 5-10 more lbs. Right now I pretty much just lift hard 4 days a week and take 3 protein shakes and creatine everyday. I eat 3 large meals everyday along with 3 smaller ones. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any supplements that would help me get bigger. My friend tried Prime, Powerfull, and Anabolic pump last month and liked it. Is there any other similar products. I do not want to use any p.h.'s or steroids. Thanks

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hhhmmmm look into arachidonic acid..?

x-factor
Max-OUT
and a couple others, just a little expensive to run for 50 days IMO

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey guys currently i weigh about 180 pounds and am lookin to put on 5-10 more lbs. Right now I pretty much just lift hard 4 days a week and take 3 protein shakes and creatine everyday. I eat 3 large meals everyday along with 3 smaller ones. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any supplements that would help me get bigger. My friend tried Prime, Powerfull, and Anabolic pump last month and liked it. Is there any other similar products. I do not want to use any p.h.'s or steroids. Thanks
RPM
IGF-2
Drive
NeoVar Recomped

amoc6

Awards
thanks guys ......im thinkin about ordering nitrotech to use as my protein and right now im just using the plain gnc brand of creatine....ive been looking into mass fx and hyperdrol x2....im really trying to get to 190 by the middle of january but anything between 185 and 190 will be fine too

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
noooo dont do it, no need for nitro tech there are way better options for way better prices, just look around nutraplanet for a little and you will see the light, as for creatine i just got my Green Mag in and it tastes fantastic (lemonade)! BTW f*ck GNC, sorry to be so blunt guys but the more i think of it the more i hate them!

RPM sounds awesome, im getting some of that soon, and im getting some neovar recomped (creatine with nutrient partitioners), have not heard such good stuff about drive but i guess stuff works differently for different people

and about the Mass FX / Hyperdrol x2............its good stuff, but dont touch unless 18 or older as it affects hormone levels...........how old are you??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped + Divanol (unless you're 18 or younger (and I wouldn't recommend anything but the staples for you then), as your testosterone levels are already high enough).

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys ......im thinkin about ordering nitrotech to use as my protein and right now im just using the plain gnc brand of creatine....ive been looking into mass fx and hyperdrol x2....im really trying to get to 190 by the middle of january but anything between 185 and 190 will be fine too

All The Whey and Scivation make some good protein.

Nitrotech is too expenisive for what you get..

amoc6

Awards
noooo dont do it, no need for nitro tech there are way better options for way better prices, just look around nutraplanet for a little and you will see the light, as for creatine i just got my Green Mag in and it tastes fantastic (lemonade)! BTW f*ck GNC, sorry to be so blunt guys but the more i think of it the more i hate them!

RPM sounds awesome, im getting some of that soon, and im getting some neovar recomped (creatine with nutrient partitioners), have not heard such good stuff about drive but i guess stuff works differently for different people

and about the Mass FX / Hyperdrol x2............its good stuff, but dont touch unless 18 or older as it affects hormone levels...........how old are you??

im 20 years old so that isnt a problem and i only have the gnc creatine cuz it was what was available at the time. i agree gnc is a joke. thanks for the advice

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Glad you like the Green MAG brother!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
im 20 years old so that isnt a problem and i only have the gnc creatine cuz it was what was available at the time. i agree gnc is a joke. thanks for the advice
Essentials:
ON 100% whey - cheap and effective.

Creatine:
Green MAGnitude, Neovar or Ragnarok

Vitamins:
NOW, Orange TRIAD

Extras:
RPM, White FLOOD or Blue Gene

These products combined with an optimal routine to reflect your goals and proper eating will have you seeing good gains.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is to stack stoked with Essentials and joint complex becuase it provides you with all your amino's and staple base substances, stoked helps boost natural testosterone while blocking estogen from the trans-reservatrol and icarrin.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your best bet is to stack stoked with Essentials and joint complex becuase it provides you with all your amino's and staple base substances, stoked helps boost natural testosterone while blocking estogen from the trans-reservatrol and icarrin.

i agree with the about, to lay it out easier, with a few additions is:

Essentials- your multi BCAAs and creatine with a few other goodies. (in the morning on non workout days, PWO with waxy maize on training days)

Waxy Maize - use this post workout with your essentials (good stuff right there)

Extra joint support if youd like, but essentials (the one with joint support) has it.

Stoked with Activate extreme would be a great T booster as well.

High quality Whey isolate would serve you very well also.
if you need any help at all, we are all here to help.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmnnn I wonder if we could get crowler to have someone do a log on that Hmnnnn.:)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Many good combo's so far, I know your request was for supplements but I feel the need to impress upon you the basics such as water and rest. Lifting hard 4 days, try to mix it up, give it time, growing mass is a slow process. Def stick with Creatine.

IGF2 + Drive
ZMA night

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
RR, i love stacking PW and GM, awesome, and "amoc" you should look into them, great stuffs

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme + Igf-2 + CRE-02 is a sweet little combo.

More hormonal I'd go mmv2 + IGF2 or 1-GH-1 and CRE-02.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
What do your meals look like? If you HONESTLY can't put on 5-10 lbs. by weight lifting heavy 4 times a week with protein, creatine, 3 large meals with 3 small meals, then I don't think anything else would help you supplement wise.

Since you didn't state whether you do cardio or not, in order to gain weight you should cut the cardio, or just do 10-15 minute cardio 3 times a week after your workouts to access whether that's the problem.

More often than not I hear people saying how they can't gain weight almost exactly how you described, but when i see them in the gym, their workouts consist of lightweight lifting with 30min-1hour long cardio sessions at the end. Even when I bring it to their attention, they still wonder why they stay at the same weight....

inspiron

Awards
before you get anything else...

how many:

calories
carbs
protein
fat

are you eating on a daily basis?