"Chaos" or "White Flood" -- What do you think?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

"Chaos" or "White Flood" -- What do you think?

This is my first post here but I've been reading a lot of reviews, and I need a little help coming to a conclusion.

I am basically looking for something that will give me great and focused energy matched with an NO inhibitor.

I have taken three supplements before:
    1. VPX Meltdown - Was pretty good at first but after a few weeks the tolerance i developed basically leveled out any of the benefits.

1. Ergopharm's Amp V2 - ****ing incredible. Infinite energy with a great focus, I felt incredible euphoric after my workouts as well.

3. BSN's Atro-phex - literally felt nothing regardless of the dose. I have over half a box left that I would love to sell, lol.
    ---
    So I am looking for something with that focused energy like Amp v2 but I also want the NO inhibitor.

After doing a lot of research I narrowed my interest to two products:
    Chaos & White Flood. The reviews have basically said the same thing in the energy department, very focused and intense but not nauseating.

But the next question is the pump. Chaos reports great pumps - does that come from an NOi, if not what? White flood is apparently nice as well.

So those who have used either or both, how do you feel about the supplements. Do they both provide Nitric Oxide Inhibitors?

Thanks for the help guys.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Chaos is very good. I have also used White Flood which is a good product also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

im going to make a sugggestion and say jp8. i havnt taken it, but ive taken r4w, which is included in jp8. from what i understand it is r4w plus an NO, and if that is the case it will give you some of the best energy and pumps you will ever get. even if i am a little off it will still be a great product. get diesel is top notch.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    im going to make a sugggestion and say jp8. i havnt taken it, but ive taken r4w, which is included in jp8. from what i understand it is r4w plus an NO, and if that is the case it will give you some of the best energy and pumps you will ever get. even if i am a little off it will still be a great product. get diesel is top notch.
    Well, let's stick to the question the man is asking . . oh, and R4W may work, but it's not offered @ full dosage in JP8, so being that you never took JP8, don't praise it merely off of word-of-mouth or the company-of-your-choosing.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

I'm personally diggin the ingredient profile of Chaos, and wouldn't mind testing that one out, but it's still in my to-do basket.

White Flood, however . . wow, wow, wow ! Unbelievable focus, pump, energy levels were immidiate and continuous. It's the ONE pre-workout I recommend to everyone asking me about a pre-workout ! It didn't fail to disappoint me at one single dosage.

One sec, let me find an old review by a very trustworthy fellow here on AM:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-southern.html

.. that should settle your confusion as to which to go for !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Agreed viking. I was tempted to suggest other pre-WO supp's but he seems to have narrowed down his choices to 2. Between them, I have only tried White Flood, however I found it to be a very powerful stimulant and gave me some great workout. That's a one-sided comparison to say the least, but it won't let you down that's for sure.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

White Flood
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've taken things that give me insanity type energy. Among them were VPX NO Shotgun, ALRI WTF Pump'd, and NO Xplode. White Flood is not the same as these at all. White Flood, to me, is an extremely focused energy. I guess it's because it has something of some "nootropic" ingredients in it. And I speculate that this is what give the focus. So you have a good focus with this stuff. And it has just the right amount of endurance/pump/energy ingredients to match your focus. And the best part is, when you're done in the gym, soon after, the GABA that is in this stuff will make you feel, in a way, kind of relaxed. It's really good stuff. It's the best I've had by far. I'm very happy with it. The others have redeeming qualities, well NO Xplode doesn't, except that it's loaded down with caffeine, but the VPX has BCAA's and the WTF Pump'd was an insane pump. But the Flood is by far the best, to me, for intensity/focus.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.14%

I've tried a lot of stuff. I agree on the ergopharm. I also like jp8 and assault.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

Thanks for the advice friends, lol.
    White Flood sounds like a guaranteed winner.

Chaos appeals to me because of the praise its ingredients are getting, and White Flood looks more like a laundry list.

The way people are describing White Flood reminds me of Amp2 as far as the euphoria post-workout, and honestly that's a huge turn on to me.

I'm open to other suggestions as well, but as of now White Flood sounds like the big winner.... Can anyone here vouch for Chaos firsthand?
    ----
    JP8 ALSO looks great, ****....
    What's the best?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Chaos is very good. I have also used White Flood which is a good product also.
    which gave you better:
    energy, euphoria, and pumps?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

I am a bit confused about your original post, you say several times you want an "NO inhibitor," I am assuming you want Nitric Oxide, so what you want is the opposite of an NO inhibitor, correct?

Assuming that is true, though it is not one of your final two choices, I am going to recommend you try NO Shotgun.

If you are limiting your choice to Chaos or Flood, I cannot speak on behalf of Chaos, though the ingredient profile is nothing special (Shotgun and Ragnorak both have far superior profiles; take a look). I have used White Flood- I will agree with the others who say it provides a very clean, focused energy, however for me the NO pump it provided was below average.

Chaos could be improved IMO by adding Beta-Alanine. If you go with Chaos, I'd strongly consider getting 100g of bulk BA and adding 3 or 4g to each serving; If you go with Flood, I'd think about adding some Citrulline Malate.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

Thanks you. I'm more focused on the energy aspect but a little NO would be nice to boot. I am naturally big, so I am basically looking to burn fat and build muscle. So Chaos is basically out of the picture....

I'm def. leaning toward White Flood but JS8 apparently has the same effects.... Which is better? lol - sorry for the confusion people
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

White FLOOD will do you good We have a half size version if you want to save some money, and we also have White FLOOD in tablet form, in case you prefer pills to powder. The energy is clean with no crash. I just drank mine, it has replaced my 'morning coffee' and gives me awesome focus at work... (and at the gym )

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    White FLOOD will do you good We have a half size version if you want to save some money, and we also have White FLOOD in tablet form, in case you prefer pills to powder. The energy is clean with no crash. I just drank mine, it has replaced my 'morning coffee' and gives me awesome focus at work... (and at the gym )

Yum ! Wouldn't mind getting my dirty hands on the babe on the left !

16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    You can have her when I'm done
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

Quote Originally Posted by dankbro View Post
    which gave you better:
    energy, euphoria, and pumps?

My opinion is a little biased but Chaos was outstanding for all that but also White Flood is right up there also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I'd opt for what's on the right. And chew them things up! It'll tell you it's time to put in some work, that painful taste. That's what my next Flood will be, is the tablets
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.66%

Have not tried Chaos, but I did try a sample of White Flood tabs. I used half dose of 4 caps out of 8. And the stamina was amazing, and I did get a bit of boost in the strength department as well.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.96%

I'm using white flood now and loving it.
  21. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.8%

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Have not tried Chaos, but I did try a sample of White Flood tabs. I used half dose of 4 caps out of 8. And the stamina was amazing, and I did get a bit of boost in the strength department as well.
    yeah, everyone who hasnt tried white flood yet should hit up the free samples (US and CANADA)
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just downed me four to hit some cardio. BWNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.46%

I'm on white flood its Ok i dont like it that much and won't be buying it again...the green mag that i have tho is awesome.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    I'm on white flood its Ok i dont like it that much and won't be buying it again...the green mag that i have tho is awesome.
    I edit this to not sound like a jackass:

I respect your opinion, but to me, White Flood is awesome. I'm gonna likely end up mega-dosing these things before I'm out. But when I do get close to being "out", I will pick up more fo' sho'.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

white flood is a very good product. however, for a straight kick, chaos looks great. it's got a ****LOAD of caffeine in it (~358 mg's), and i can handle a lot of caffeine with great results so i'm sure it'd work well, especially coupled with the rest of the ingredients.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

White Flood makes you feel happy. I take my white flood in lines.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If I smoked, I'd sprinkle some white flood on my "cigarettes".
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    White Flood makes you feel happy. I take my white flood in lines.
    lol, you should try boofing them I heard it hits you way faster and harder... But for real, ur happy with the flood?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

lol, you should try boofing them I heard it hits you way faster and harder... But for real, ur happy with the flood?
    Most pre-workouts just offer energy, the flood also offers a good mood, very euphoric.
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

Most pre-workouts just offer energy, the flood also offers a good mood, very euphoric.
    x2, I've noticed this as well
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

if you liked AMP v2, why not try clearshot?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    I edit this to not sound like a jackass:

I respect your opinion, but to me, White Flood is awesome. I'm gonna likely end up mega-dosing these things before I'm out. But when I do get close to being "out", I will pick up more fo' sho'.

yeah I've heard of nothing but great things from white flood. I'm not hatin on the product, I just dont feel I responded as well as everyone else.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50%

yeah that confirmed it, i'm ordering some flood, lol - thanks volcom.
    A good mood in the gym takes you above and beyond. Also true outside the gym.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.5%

FWIIW, I actually used as much of my Chaos stash for studying as I did for pumps in the gym...nothing like a good brain pump...think about it lol

I've never tried white flood though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%

A good mood in the gym takes you above and beyond. Also true outside the gym.
    This is very true and underrated
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.84%

I just got the new NO Shotgun, the original tasted horrible, but the new taste 100% better! and i drink Purple Wraath during my WO...ive felt like an animal in the gym
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.06%

White Flood
  38. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%

Let us know how it turns out with the White Flood dank, the 1st GABA rush should be memorable if you haven't used it before.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 06:30 AM
  2. NEW White Flood "White Raspberry" Flavor @ Nutraplanet next week!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:42 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 12:46 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. "ANABOLIC MINDS" needed to test White FLOOD™ !!
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 01:07 PM