T-1 Trans

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My t-1 from powernutrition arrived today(thank you) I weigh 260 and I am advanced Bodybuilder,what dosage or in this case how many squirts.
The bottle says 2 squirts twice a day how many mg is that is it 2 squirts equal 84 MG..What should I be taken,I have used oral 1-test before..Thank you...PS: Sorry I should of posted in the Prohormone section..One other thing does it matter where on the body you rub this in like thighs or chest is any one area better and how long does it take to get absorbed for example would it be a good idea to take a shower 1 or 2 hours later.Im sure these questions have been asked before but it's my first timne using a transdermal......

Last edited:

bigbk

Awards
My t-1 from powernutrition arrived today(thank you) I weigh 260 and I am advanced Bodybuilder,what dosage or in this case how many squirts.
The bottle says 2 squirts twice a day how many mg is that is it 2 squirts equal 84 MG..What should I be taken,I have used oral 1-test before..Thank you...PS: Sorry I should of posted in the Prohormone section..One other thing does it matter where on the body you rub this in like thighs or chest is any one area better and how long does it take to get absorbed for example would it be a good idea to take a shower 1 or 2 hours later.Im sure these questions have been asked before but it's my first timne using a transdermal......
I used 4 squirts/day. 2 morning 2 at night. Inner thigh and chest shoulder area were my areas of choice. Maybe 5 minutes on absorption. Shower a couple hours later would be fine.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: T-1 Trans

I used 4 squirts/day. 2 morning 2 at night. Inner thigh and chest shoulder area were my areas of choice. Maybe 5 minutes on absorption. Shower a couple hours later would be fine.

Thank you...greatly appreciated....

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Try to dose as close to 12 hours apart as possible. It's best to shower first then apply. Also scrub the area of application well. Make sure you rub the trasndermal in hard. Showering a few hours later is OK. Most of it will be absorbed by then.