Yet another Prime dissapointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
My goal was primarily strength and secondarily functional mass for gymnastic type strength training . I ran two bottles starting the first 4 days with 9 pills a day and continuing through the first bottle at 6 a day everyday. By the second bottle I noticed no significant increase in strength/mass compared to being off of prime so I decided to try and see if 9 a day would yield anything. Thus far I'm half way through my second bottle at 9 a day and noticing nothing different than my average rate of strength/mass gains.

Before you ask me my diet and workout are effectively designed and I'm still(as I have been) continuously gaining strength week in and week out but I've not noticed any difference whatsoever in my progress compared to being off prime.

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
Just noticed I posted in the wrong section. I apologize and mods are welcome to move the thread to the logs/review section if it need be.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i've been on it for almost 2 weeks and i'm lovin it. one of the few products i actually do respond to

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
That's awesome man, I've heard that from quite a few people. But in my case I wasted 100$ on an already restricted budget due to hype. Just trying to post up an honest review.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's too bad we can't figure out the reason for non-responders. What makes one person react and another not?

noobster

noobster

Awards
It's too bad we can't figure out the reason for non-responders. What makes one person react and another not?
Same reason astrotherapy and power crystals "work" for some people. The mind is a powerful thing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there are definitely different levels of response, I knew that when I took it there was the possibility that might happen but I had an immediate reaction to it and was feeling it so much I was buzzed.

I know quite a lot of very experienced users loving this product, like my former partner and trainer (35 years) who I gave 2 bottles to and is now buying more and it sounds that he never wants to come off of it.

Conversely I have seen a couple negative experiences like this one, and although it's hard for me to imagine that a person would not respond to this product I don't doubt that some people don't get out of it what I do.

Incidently to suggest that this may be placebo is just ridiculous.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before you ask me my diet and workout are effectively designed and I'm still(as I have been) continuously gaining strength week in and week out but I've not noticed any difference whatsoever in my progress compared to being off prime.
It is regrettable that PRIME has not matched your expectations. Considering that you are still taking PRIME, though, it might help, if you could clarify the part of your comment I highlighted above. If I have not mixed up anything, PRIME appears to have made a difference in your strength gains!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there are definitely different levels of response, I knew that when I took it there was the possibility that might happen but I had an immediate reaction to it and was feeling it so much I was buzzed.

I know quite a lot of very experienced users loving this product, like my former partner and trainer (35 years) who I gave 2 bottles to and is now buying more and it sounds that he never wants to come off of it.

Conversely I have seen a couple negative experiences like this one, and although it's hard for me to imagine that a person would not respond to this product I don't doubt that some people don't get out of it what I do.

Incidently to suggest that this may be placebo is just ridiculous.
Definitely agree. It is mysterious why some people are so quick to suggest weak analogies and jump to conclusions.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is regrettable that PRIME has not matched your expectations. Considering that you are still taking PRIME, though, it might help, if you could clarify the part of your comment I highlighted above. If I have not mixed up anything, PRIME appears to have made a difference in your strength gains!
I know I plan my routines for some progression, in my case Prime has enhanced that progression it seems he's saying in his case it has not. Myself I would have made some gains in strength but never have I made gains like I am now. Coupled with the fact that gains are hard to come by at my age as well.

I do feel there is a possiblity that he may have misjudged the effect on said progression however, maybe not, a lot has to do with experience.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Prime was pretty decent, only the high price tag is keeping me away from buying more bottles.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely agree. It is mysterious why some people are so quick to suggest weak analogies and jump to conclusions.
Yah and I have to admit when somebody says that I am experiencing a placebo effect I get pretty miffed. Yah after 20years I still don't know how my body reacts to certain stimulation that's me a real slow learner.

MrTexas1982

Awards
I know I plan my routines for some progression, in my case Prime has enhanced that progression it seems he's saying in his case it has not. Myself I would have made some gains in strength but never have I made gains like I am now. Coupled with the fact that gains are hard to come by at my age as well.

I do feel there is a possiblity that he may have misjudged the effect on said progression however, maybe not, a lot has to do with experience.
People like you make people think that Prime really doesn't work. When you start throwing around words like experience and trying to blame the user for PRIME not working. I read in another thread were someone was complaining about PRIME, and you said that only two people you know of have been non responders to prime. 2 people, do you read this board?, I would say that its more around a 50/50 split. Let me2 just warn you, People don't take advise from people who every things works perfectly as advertised for. Yesterday I read about a guy that into his first week of PRIME went from 1 1/2 sets of his max weight to 4 sets of 10. When i read that and post like yours , I just think BS, especially when you jump on every PRIME thread and start implying that people that don't get gains are inexperienced.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People like you make people think that Prime really doesn't work. When you start throwing around words like experience and trying to blame the user for PRIME not working. I read in another thread were someone was complaining about PRIME, and you said that only two people you know of have been non responders to prime. 2 people, do you read this board?, I would say that its more around a 50/50 split. Let me2 just warn you, People don't take advise from people who every things works perfectly as advertised for. Yesterday I read about a guy that into his first week of PRIME went from 1 1/2 sets of his max weight to 4 sets of 10. When i read that and post like yours , I just think BS, especially when you jump on every PRIME thread and start implying that people that don't get gains are inexperienced.
Actually at the time there was only 2 non-responders that post was made a while ago. Yes there are more than 2. You seem to think I care what you think. I don't post for the people who don't believe me but for the people who might. The people who don't can reference my caption. I am honest with my opinions and you can either believe it or not. Don't care really.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

You believe that-i dont think steroids would give that effect in such a short space of time

by the way did you know there are right handed and left handed screwdrivers

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... I would say that its more around a 50/50 split....
That is a strong proposition. What is the basis for that split? I have not sampled a representative population of PRIME users, but experience and intuition suggest that more non-responders are likely to share their experience than responders, implying that the ratio of responders to non-responders would be far higher than your proposed 50/50.

Yesterday I read about a guy that into his first week of PRIME went from 1 1/2 sets of his max weight to 4 sets of 10. When i read that and post like yours , I just think BS....
Why would that be BS? What would be the person's motive to distort information? If it was a non-sponsored log, as I suppose it would be, why would he misrepresent facts? And who says everyone must experience PRIME, or any other supplement, the same way?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
the experience part he mentioned was the fact that you can,or cant notice the difference(about the product), bro i just read another thread ,where you were flaming a board member here,and to tell you the truth,i dont like the way you talk to my a.m brothers who,s been here for a while,and you are?..you also did not have to flame dream weaver for putting in his 2.0!..an attitude like that will not get you anywhere!..i feel that your here to vent your frustrations!..you can take your a$$ to the anonn. thread!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Why would that be BS? What would be the person's motive to distort information? If it was a non-sponsored log, as I suppose it would be, why would he misrepresent facts? And who says everyone must experience PRIME, or any other supplement, the same way?
I have nothing against USP and am not directing this at PRIME or USP labs, just at your quoted statement above.

I'm just tossing this out there boss as an ex-rep. But the majority of people who log a supplement have an ulterior motive (get free product, so forth). They give the product a good review whether they like it or not, or even exaggerate their results because a good review gives them a better chance to do a sponsored log in the future. I'm in no way implying that everyone who logs does this, but there are definitely a good portion that do.

Secondly, no one says that everyone must experience PRIME, or any other supplement, the same way. You are sounding a little defensive here, and that's not normally your MO. Even with injectable AAS, there are a variety of results using the same compound. So of course there will be variation with herbal or natural supplements. I think some people just get frustrated because herbals/natural supplements tend to show a significant vocal group of "non-responders". No need to defend your position, USP has a large group of faithful followers. Take the upper road and say "Hey, were sorry you didn't get what you expected out of our product. Perhaps if you try A, B, or C you might experience better results." and leave it at that.

Just my 2 cents

MrTexas1982

Awards
the experience part he mentioned was the fact that you can,or cant notice the difference(about the product), bro i just read another thread ,where you were flaming a board member here,and to tell you the truth,i dont like the way you talk to my a.m brothers who,s been here for a while,and you are?..you also did not have to flame dream weaver for putting in his 2.0!..an attitude like that will not get you anywhere!..i feel that your here to vent your frustrations!..you can take your a$$ to the anonn. thread!
Are you done venting your frustrations? Stop being so sensitive, nobody's flaming anyone here. This is a discussion forum, and we were discussing. If I hurt your feelings bslick69b im sorry. I didn't know you were so emotional. Why don't you go rep people for a few hours, that should make you feel better. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't speak for anyone else but, I want to hear positive or negative opinions on results so I can make up my own mind on the decision to use. And yes I too get put off when someone reports an unfavorable result and immediately he is under attack.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have nothing against USP and am not directing this at PRIME or USP labs, just at your quoted statement above.

I'm just tossing this out there boss as an ex-rep. But the majority of people who log a supplement have an ulterior motive (get free product, so forth). They give the product a good review whether they like it or not, or even exaggerate their results because a good review gives them a better chance to do a sponsored log in the future. I'm in no way implying that everyone who logs does this, but there are definitely a good portion that do.

Secondly, no one says that everyone must experience PRIME, or any other supplement, the same way. You are sounding a little defensive here, and that's not normally your MO. Even with injectable AAS, there are a variety of results using the same compound. So of course there will be variation with herbal or natural supplements. I think some people just get frustrated because herbals/natural supplements tend to show a significant vocal group of "non-responders". No need to defend your position, USP has a large group of faithful followers. Take the upper road and say "Hey, were sorry you didn't get what you expected out of our product. Perhaps if you try A, B, or C you might experience better results." and leave it at that.

Just my 2 cents
Thank you for your contribution. I understand your position. I actually did not mean to be defensive, (no need to) but probably appeared so because of the series of questions I posed! :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

For argument's sake, please find me ten sponsored ReCreate logs, as well as ten sponsored PRIME logs - I am incredibly interested in your findings! Why? Simply because we do not sponsor logs, in order to avoid the very unfortunate circumstances you are insinuating above. In fact, there are zero sponsored PRIME logs; unless, that is, you consider Thundergod's a 'sponsored log', as I gifted him a bottle of PRIME out of sheer curiosity. In reality, we did our sponsored 'Beta Testing' in a private-access forum several months ago to avoid exactly what you are postulating here. Users were given Administrative access to a sub-forum on www.usplabsdirect.com, that only other testers had access to. None of those testers were asked to complete public logs whatsoever.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
My goal was primarily strength and secondarily functional mass for gymnastic type strength training . I ran two bottles starting the first 4 days with 9 pills a day and continuing through the first bottle at 6 a day everyday. By the second bottle I noticed no significant increase in strength/mass compared to being off of prime so I decided to try and see if 9 a day would yield anything. Thus far I'm half way through my second bottle at 9 a day and noticing nothing different than my average rate of strength/mass gains.

you cant expect to be benching 2-plates and expect to throw on another in no time!..wheres the work-out routines with the gradual increase in weight?..there is no magic pill?,im not undermineing your workout ethics but you have to meet it half way!..i have a friend who swears by this product, he is even doing an un-sponsored log!(not a free product)this guys, strenght and size is through the roof!..he claims that reason for this,are his clean receptors,which varies from person to person!..and if it does not work for you,then you must try something else,typical case of trial and error!..but i really doubt that you can blame the product,unless you can find an accurate yea!/nea! vote statistic that points in that direction!..but im sorry to hear of your disappointment with the product!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Are you done venting your frustrations? Stop being so sensitive, nobody's flaming anyone here. This is a discussion forum, and we were discussing. If I hurt your feelings bslick69b im sorry. I didn't know you were so emotional. Why don't you go rep people for a few hours, that should make you feel better. :)
i guess so!..since running your chatter box for a few hours makes you feel better!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
For argument's sake, please find me ten sponsored ReCreate logs, as well as ten sponsored PRIME logs - I am incredibly interested in your findings! Why? Simply because we do not sponsor logs, in order to avoid the very unfortunate circumstances you are insinuating above. In fact, there are zero sponsored PRIME logs; unless, that is, you consider Thundergod's a 'sponsored log', as I gifted him a bottle of PRIME out of sheer curiosity. In reality, we did our sponsored 'Beta Testing' in a private-access forum several months ago to avoid exactly what you are postulating here. Users were given Administrative access to a sub-forum on www.usplabsdirect.com, that only other testers had access to. None of those testers were asked to complete public logs whatsoever.
Obviously I won't be able to find those sponsored logs, as you so eloquently put it, you didn't sponsor any. Kudos for giving me a task that's impossible to perform, it proved a lot Mullet. So you had your loggers post in a private forum. How does that stop them giving you an inflated review? Why does posting it privately eliminate the average joe's motive to do a good log to give them the chance to log again? I'm a little disappointed in your response, as once again it seems very defensive when I expressly stated in my opening statement that my post wasn't directed at PRIME or USP. If it wasn't meant as a defensive post, then I apologize. But it's difficult to judge another members post via written words.

I didn't say that all users do this. Nor did I direct it at USP logs only, in fact I stated at the beginning of my post that it wasn't directed at USP. It's something that ALL supplement companies have to deal with, and it's a reality. Denying that just seems naive.

MrTexas1982

Awards
you cant expect to be benching 2-plates and expect to throw on another in no time!..wheres the work-out routines with the gradual increase in weight?..there is no magic pill?,im not undermineing your workout ethics but you have to meet it half way!..i have a friend who swears by this product, he is even doing an un-sponsored log!(not a free product)this guys, strenght and size is through the roof!..he claims that reason for this,are his clean receptors,which varies from person to person!..and if it does not work for you,then you must try something else,typical case of trial and error!..but i really doubt that you can blame the product,unless you can find an accurate yea!/nea! vote statistic that points in that direction!..but im sorry to hear of your disappointment with the product!
See this is what I'm talking about. The blame of the user, followed by an overly exaggerated positive of the supplement. And for the record, I like USP products, some work for me, maybe not as advertised, some don't. Powerfulls one of my favorite supps, but I don't go around blaming the user and flaming anyone who says anything negative about USP. That turns people off to the products. Some of you USP fanboys think your doing them a favor by making post like bslick are really just giving people a negative outlook on the company.

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never received nor tend to receive free supps from any company.

My motivation for being honest about my experiences are simply this. USP is a good company putting out great product. I want to see them continue to do so and even improve those products so I may continue to purchase them. This forum is the most informative place I have been because people discuss and share honestly for the most part.

I am not attacking non-responders, for the most part I really feel that they are being very honest and yes I do believe that some don't respond. What I don't agree with is people who don't respond saying the product is not good, when many people know it is. I am not saying that this is the case with this particular person however, I believe he is giving an honest opinion. Too bad it didn't work as well as it did for me.

For those who think they can discourage me from speaking my mind on this subject... again I refer you to the caption in my sig...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously I won't be able to find those sponsored logs, as you so eloquently put it, you didn't sponsor any. Kudos for giving me a task that's impossible to perform, it proved a lot Mullet. So you had your loggers post in a private forum. How does that stop them giving you an inflated review? Why does posting it privately eliminate the average joe's motive to do a good log to give them the chance to log again? I'm a little disappointed in your response, as once again it seems very defensive when I expressly stated in my opening statement that my post wasn't directed at PRIME or USP. If it wasn't meant as a defensive post, then I apologize. But it's difficult to judge another members post via written words.

I didn't say that all users do this. Nor did I direct it at USP logs only, in fact I stated at the beginning of my post that it wasn't directed at USP. It's something that ALL supplement companies have to deal with, and it's a reality. Denying that just seems naive.
I am quite unconcerned with your disappointment, or your sarcastic and derisive tone. I will attempt to refrain from committing a straw-man fallacy, but here is your argument, as I see it:

But the majority of people who log a supplement have an ulterior motive (get free product, so forth). They give the product a good review whether they like it or not, or even exaggerate their results because a good review gives them a better chance to do a sponsored log in the future.
In this particular case, it does not. It gives them no increased chance whatsoever, as we do not endorse sponsored logs. Further, the private forum testers were not given any specifics as to the effects of the product - they were told what the product was, and that we had already performed Alpha-Testing to ensure no hormonal imbalances would occur. There also never existed even an insinuation that additional product would be allotted, and, in fact, the production run was not complete until approximately six months after. If those private testers deliberately skewed their log, they are the most patient liars I have ever met.

Now, in respects to your 'average joe' comment, even an 'average joe' has the capacity for sight and reading comprehension. He/she could merely open the Supplements Sub-Forum to see a plethora of sponsored logs, none of which containing the name 'USP Labs'; thereby, I feel, it is not a difficult thing to ascertain that we do not sponsor logs.

Does this completely attenuate all deliberately exaggerated commentary? No. Do I feel that not sponsoring any logs assists in creating more unbiased feedback? Of course. We are commenting on a log named, 'Yet another PRIME disappointment'.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
See this is what I'm talking about. The blame of the user, followed by an overly exaggerated positive of the supplement. And for the record, I like USP products, some work for me, maybe not as advertised, some don't. Powerfulls one of my favorite supps, but I don't go around blaming the user and flaming anyone who says anything negative about USP. That turns people off to the products. Some of you USP fanboys think your doing them a favor by making post like bslick are really just giving people a negative outlook on the company.
what the fok! are you talking about?i have no ties or even tried a usp product,ive heard enough testomonys on this product to vouch for it!..and you want to talk negative,brah! everything that came out of your pie hole were negative!..you want to go at it in p.m!..wassup?..f.f!

MrTexas1982

Awards
what the fok! are you talking about?i have no ties or even tried a usp product,ive heard enough testomonys on this product to vouch for it!..and you want to talk negative,brah! everything that came out of your pie hole were negative!..you want to go at it in p.m!..wassup?..f.f!
See people like you need to stop reviewing products they never tried, that is the epitome of being a true DUMBAZZ. That goes for the positive and negative reviewers, STOP REVIEWING PRODUCTS YOU NEVER TRIED!!!!!!!!!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I am quite unconcerned with your disappointment, or your sarcastic and derisive tone. I will attempt to refrain from committing a straw-man fallacy, but here is your argument, as I see it:

In this particular case, it does not. It gives them no increased chance whatsoever, as we do not endorse sponsored logs. Further, the private forum testers were not given any specifics as to the effects of the product - they were told what the product was, and that we had already performed Alpha-Testing to ensure no hormonal imbalances would occur. There also never existed even an insinuation that additional product would be allotted, and, in fact, the production run was not complete until approximately six months after. If those private testers deliberately skewed their log, they are the most patient liars I have ever met.

Now, in respects to your 'average joe' comment, even an 'average joe' has the capacity for sight and reading comprehension. He/she could merely open the Supplements Sub-Forum to see a plethora of sponsored logs, none of which containing the name 'USP Labs'; thereby, I feel, it is not a difficult thing to ascertain that we do not sponsor logs.

Does this completely attenuate all deliberately exaggerated commentary? No. Do I feel that not sponsoring any logs assists in creating more unbiased feedback? Of course. We are commenting on a log named, 'Yet another PRIME disappointment'.
Eh, Mullet, stop!!!!!!!!! You are completely out of line. Nabisco stated truths, truths COMPLETELY unrelated to what you're ranting about, your company. And you incite argument. Just stop. The ONLY thing that you are mad about is that he mentioned the way of things in a thread that is, in a way, connected to USP.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established

Let me reiterate here Mullet. I am in no way saying or trying to imply that USP "bribed" there private testers, as you suggested in your post (I've highlighted it in bold for you).

I am however referencing ALL companies on the boards, be it BB.com, AM.com, or some other board. You will notice a trend in that people that give good feedback on a product, typically (not always), are given a crack at another product down the line.

Once again, in no way was I directing this at USP or PRIME. However, you are correct that I posted in a thread concerning USP and PRIME, perhaps a poor choice on my part.

In addition, I'll apologize in my use of the term "sponsored log", as it is obvious from your statements that it was incorrect for me to use it in reference to USP...except I wasn't referencing USP, I was referencing every company on the board. Therefore, I feel like the original point is valid. I also accept that USP does not sponsor logs, so that previous point does not apply to USP.

I will also agree that your method of testing is a more valid way of proving your product in that as you stated "in creating more unbiased feedback". There is no question about that.

But once again I'm coming back to how defensive you are getting. In every single post in this thread made by myself, I've expressly stated that I am not directing this at USP, yet you feel the need to treat my posts like a direct attack on USP. They aren't, they were just my opinions on the state of "logging" products as used today. You've made a valid point in showing that USP is above the curve, but other than that, I'm not sure I see the point of your posts. Why is it so lengthy, when you could have just expressed to me and the board that USP no longer does public sponsored logs, and uses a more unbiased method of private logs on a private forum?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
See people like you need to stop reviewing products they never tried, that is the epitome of being a true DUMBAZZ. That goes for the positive and negative reviewers, STOP REVIEWING PRODUCTS YOU NEVER TRIED!!!!!!!!!
stop talking to people with no respect that you dont know!!!!!excluding myself!!!!tool-man!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to invite contributors here to be civil. Comments are certainly welcome, but please show respect to others in your responses. This should be a discussion and not a practice ground for Third World War! :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me reiterate here Mullet. I am in no way saying or trying to imply that USP "bribed" there private testers, as you suggested in your post (I've highlighted it in bold for you).

I am however referencing ALL companies on the boards, be it BB.com, AM.com, or some other board. You will notice a trend in that people that give good feedback on a product, typically (not always), are given a crack at another product down the line.

Once again, in no way was I directing this at USP or PRIME. However, you are correct that I posted in a thread concerning USP and PRIME, perhaps a poor choice on my part.

In addition, I'll apologize in my use of the term "sponsored log", as it is obvious from your statements that it was incorrect for me to use it in reference to USP...except I wasn't referencing USP, I was referencing every company on the board. Therefore, I feel like the original point is valid. I also accept that USP does not sponsor logs, so that previous point does not apply to USP.

I will also agree that your method of testing is a more valid way of proving your product in that as you stated "in creating more unbiased feedback". There is no question about that.

But once again I'm coming back to how defensive you are getting. In every single post in this thread made by myself, I've expressly stated that I am not directing this at USP, yet you feel the need to treat my posts like a direct attack on USP. They aren't, they were just my opinions on the state of "logging" products as used today. You've made a valid point in showing that USP is above the curve, but other than that, I'm not sure I see the point of your posts. Why is it so lengthy, when you could have just expressed to me and the board that USP no longer does public sponsored logs, and uses a more unbiased method of private logs on a private forum?
Many users do give incredibly bias feedback on sponsored logs - I was alerting you to the fact such is most likely not the case, in this particular instance. I am unaware of how the length of my post is of concern here. You brought up issues in a particular manner, I responded to them in kind.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Many users do give incredibly bias feedback on sponsored logs - I was alerting you to the fact such is most likely not the case, in this particular instance. I am unaware how the length of my post is of concern here. You brought up issues in a particular manner, I responded to them in kind.
It seems then that we were disagreeing about not disagreeing. :frustrate

And I'll agree with you that in this particular case, referencing USP and PRIME (which prior to this I hadn't been doing), you are correct in that bias is severely reduced, if not eliminated using USP's testing method. And that the original argument doesn't apply to USP. How's that?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I am convinced you can express your disagreement in different terms! :)
I did. I decided I was being rude, as Mullet, can when he wants to be, very helpful. I edited it to "stop." Mullet's ok in my book; it just pisses me off when these USP arguments begin, yet I can't stay away.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's touch weenies and call it a day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

MrTexas1982

Awards
BSLICK your done brah, you just admitted to doing one of the silliest things I've ever heard in my life. Your done brah, then you challenged me to btching session via PM, your done brah. Your silly. This should be a message to anyone you side with that they need to re think their argument, based on the fact that you agree with them.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I agree that there are honest logs and obviously dishonest ones as well. The logs I do are always completely honest. Check out my Prime log for instance. It was an ok product, but nothing groundbreaking. Better than a lot of junk out there, but no where near the hype in which usp projects about it.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I would like to invite contributors here to be civil. Comments are certainly welcome, but please show respect to others in your responses. This should be a discussion and not a practice ground for Third World War! :D
your right! strategicmove!.. i apologize to everyone here!..and to texas also..sorry,bro!...

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
So many uses of the term bro and brah in this thread that I want to hurt someone.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
BSLICK your done brah, you just admitted to doing one of the silliest things I've ever heard in my life. Your done brah, then you challenged me to btching session via PM, your done brah. Your silly. This should be a message to anyone you side with that they need to re think their argument, based on the fact that you agree with them.
???

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Status
Not open for further replies.