Staple Supplements?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for healthy non hormonal supplements. I know a good multivitamin is a must, xtend for recovery, fat loss possibly DCP, fish oil, is what i have right now. What else is a must staple for strength and overal healthly body and skin, etc...I might be missing some things so i wanted an overall opinion of what supplements are very good staples that actually do work well. Looking for a good muscle and strenth supplement as well. I ordered the ADAM vcaps. Hoping that will take care of vitamins, etc....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only supplements I use year-round are BCAAs and SesaThin.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Creatine for sure. Probably some sort of antioxidant such as NOxidant. Green Tea Extract. Liver Tabs. I also always take in some caffeine in one form or another before workouts.

crazilyfter42

Awards
bcaas, fish oil, liver tabs...thats what I take all the time. Anything else is cycled on/off.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would you cycle on and off that is natural and muscle building besides creatine. Dont like the bloat on creatine. IS there other creatines with no bloat?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use DCP, fish oil, NoXidant and Gut Health, and recently added in Poseidon for my vitamins.

For creatine I use Neovar.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would you cycle on and off that is natural and muscle building besides creatine. Dont like the bloat on creatine. IS there other creatines with no bloat?
I have never bloated from either Creatine Malate or Creatine Gluconate.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking for healthy non hormonal supplements. I know a good multivitamin is a must, xtend for recovery, fat loss possibly DCP, fish oil, is what i have right now. What else is a must staple for strength and overal healthly body and skin, etc...I might be missing some things so i wanted an overall opinion of what supplements are very good staples that actually do work well. Looking for a good muscle and strenth supplement as well. I ordered the ADAM vcaps. Hoping that will take care of vitamins, etc....
Basics/Staples:
* Creatine (NeoVar Recomped causes no bloat (and helps PREVENT bloat after cheating!), and also acts as a nutrient repartitioner)
* Protein
* Multivitamin (NOW ADAM is fine)
* Good fats (i.e. omegas)
* BCAA's

Note: AN has just come out with three staples: multivitamin, antioxidant, and omega essentials (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/109288-applied-nutriceuticals-introduces.html).

As for a "muscle and strength" supplement, what do you mean by that? Something to aid in muscle gain and increase strength? IGF-2 (http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/our_products_igf2.php) works very well for this, if you're looking at such a thing.

However, unless your diet and training is already up to standard, then, apart from the basics, you don't need a lot else.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Basics/Staples:
* Creatine (NeoVar Recomped causes no bloat (and helps PREVENT bloat after cheating!), and also acts as a nutrient repartitioner)
* Protein
* Multivitamin (NOW ADAM is fine)
* Good fats (i.e. omegas)
* BCAA's

Note: AN has just come out with three staples: multivitamin, antioxidant, and omega essentials (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/109288-applied-nutriceuticals-introduces.html).

As for a "muscle and strength" supplement, what do you mean by that? Something to aid in muscle gain and increase strength? IGF-2 (http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/our_products_igf2.php) works very well for this, if you're looking at such a thing.

However, unless your diet and training is already up to standard, then, apart from the basics, you don't need a lot else.
Did I hear an echo? j/k :D and don't forget rest, HARD training, ample protein and calories, and more HARD training......

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Whey
Fish Oil
Multi
WMS
Creatine
Caffeine

crazilyfter42

Awards
I cant tell you about other creatines, I only have run mono and I like it. But other non hormonal supps you could try that may need to be cycled on/off are beta alanine, plcar, alcar, anabolic pump/pslin. Most of these need to be cycled off/on though.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Halo

lol j/k everyone already covered all the basics :thumbsup:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Halo

lol j/k everyone already covered all the basics :thumbsup:
...wow dude...
you had me there. I saw that and I was like...f*ck this guy I thought he knew his ****.
then I saw it and was like... man... he got me... lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I hear an echo? j/k :D and don't forget rest, HARD training, ample protein and calories, and more HARD training......
I was writing as you were, and saw your post when mine came up :D

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whey, Fish Oil, ACES vitamins, B complex and CoQ10 are what I take year round.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whey, Fish Oil, ACES vitamins, B complex and CoQ10 are what I take year round.
CoQ10 is one of the most highly underrated compounds out there.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CoQ10 is one of the most highly underrated compounds out there.
I agree completely. Some people say it is too expensive to take year round but there are way too many reasons why everyone should take it all the time. I'll spend money on CoQ10 and ALCAR before I even think about creatine, BA, etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree completely. Some people say it is too expensive to take year round but there are way too many reasons why everyone should take it all the time. I'll spend money on CoQ10 and ALCAR before I even think about creatine, BA, etc.
As the foundation of many metabolic processes, the interaction of these (especiallly with ALA for various reasons) should absolutely form part of your core.

Wise man.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
how do you dose it?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how do you dose it?
2-3 grams/day for the ALCAR
At least 150 mg/day for the Co-Enzyme Q-10- try to take it with bioperine or oil for better absorption

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least 150 mg/day for the Co-Enzyme Q-10- try to take it with bioperine or oil for better absorption
or both, even.

\cryptic comments are fun.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dose 3-4 grams ALCAR per day along with 100-200 mgs CoQ10.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
...wow dude...
you had me there. I saw that and I was like...f*ck this guy I thought he knew his ****.
then I saw it and was like... man... he got me... lol
:rofl:

I had to throw that in there to mix it up a bit. ;)

RobMusta

RobMusta

Awards
ehh sizeon or green mag for creatine i would suggest. look into jungle warefare or ciss-drol if you dont want to mess around with PHs and such.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
outside of the obvious (training, eating and rest)

for me its very simple
WPI
Gut Health
Aminos
Poseidon