fat burner

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
What fat burners OTC can i get that is reasonable in price ive heard jet fuel, ripped fuel, and hydroxycut are good ones but are there better ones. also is it true that some fat burners can cut into muscle?:donut:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What fat burners OTC can i get that is reasonable in price ive heard jet fuel, ripped fuel, and hydroxycut are good ones but are there better ones. also is it true that some fat burners can cut into muscle?:donut:
I'll second Leviathan reloaded and DCP as a great stack for cutting.

also, I've tried recreate once and I was happy with it!

as for cutting into muscle...I'm not sure what you're asking here! Anytime you cut weight you're probably going to lose a little bit of muscle and strength too.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
DCP + Leviathan Reloaded is a great stack!

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
what about the kind rub on...... i have 2 problem areas that i have been working on getting rid of the over the top flubber and wanted a little help ( above the armpit chest/shoulder region) and obliques) and im cut every where else but dont know the rep that the rub ons have

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about the kind rub on...... i have 2 problem areas that i have been working on getting rid of the over the top flubber and wanted a little help ( above the armpit chest/shoulder region) and obliques) and im cut every where else but dont know the rep that the rub ons have
Is that a recent Avi picture?

For the topicals, Napalm is tops.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded and DCP
MAN Scorch

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
I hear AllMax Nutrition Rapidcuts and DCP are great! (not as a stack)

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
Is that a recent Avi picture?

For the topicals, Napalm is tops.
bout a year old i was weighing around 170 now im 185 and pretty much look the same but bigger:good: