Creatine nonresponders

size

Awards
  • Established
This is to creatine nonresponders. If you respond to creatine than do not bother posting b/c I do not care, seriously.

Nonresponders:
Have you responded to any of these new products such as swoleV2 or satur8?

And when i mean respond, was it actually worth the money and it was obvious that it was NOT a placebo effect. Meaning did you start expecting no results yet achieved some results.

Toneyfan

Awards
I had absolutely NO results from straight creatine and juice, or creatine and dextrose even. It wasn't until I started SAN's V12 that I started noticing results. In the one month that i've taken it so far, i've gained more strength and more size than I really thought I could. Add to the fact that I was using V12 as part of my post cycle recovery(along with Nolva...the only other supp i'm using is Whey), and you've got yourself a winner for Creatine non-responders.

I paid 65 canadian for my bottle(discounted at work), and it was worth every penny. I'm actually going to get some more tomorrow.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know too, I don't respond well to creatine.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am a basic creatine non-responder and in the last 18 months I've tried the following products:

-Swole

-SwoleV2

-V12

-NO2

None of them really do anything for me except maybe bloat me up. I never see any strength or endurance gains in the gym. I am going to give Nutrex Vitargoa try in February, although I've heard mixed opinions and results. If Vitargo doesn't work for me I will never purchase another creatine product again.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I have previously tried creatine, once not knowing a thing and taking it by itself, another time using dex and R-ALA to help with absorbtion, and didn't notice results like I have with V2. I have gained some weight, and my strength seems to be improving slightly better than normal. In the future for my creatine cycles I will be using my hard earned money on V2.

cm5

size

Awards
  • Established
I have previously tried creatine, once not knowing a thing and taking it by itself, another time using dex and R-ALA to help with absorbtion, and didn't notice results like I have with V2.
Sorry, but not much help since you are not sure if you respond to creatine or not.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am a basic creatine non-responder and in the last 18 months I've tried the following products:
-Swole
-SwoleV2
-V12
-NO2
None of them really do anything for me except maybe bloat me up. I never see any strength or endurance gains in the gym. I am going to give Nutrex Vitargoa try in February, although I've heard mixed opinions and results. If Vitargo doesn't work for me I will never purchase another creatine product again.
Why are you even going to bother trying another one?
0-4 is not very good.

You are the first that I have heard of getting bloating from swoleV2. Thank you for your input.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why are you even going to bother trying another one?
This is the last straw. I already bought it, so I'm gonna go through with it. I guess if it doesn't work thats more money for me to spend on M-1-T! :D

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was the only one...

I tried creatine multiple times for years with no results except the desire to pee every 20 minutes. Its so damn cheap I just kept shoveling it in. I tried every type of loading & mixed with eveything, never worked.

I tried SAN V12 with my PCT a few months back, it worked great. I had energy, increased vascularity, & gained a few lbs- just like what I heard others talk about from the regular ****. I didnt have to piss all the time either. No bloat, I looked good. I think the reason creatine monohydrate never worked for me is I was pissing out all my water instead of storing it in muscles. I {plan to use v12 again in a few weeks post ph cycle.

- I also tried regular Swole & the Swole v2 since then & really didn't notice much comaped to V12.I had to constantly piss like regular creatine on the Swole v2.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Size,
What is your caffiene intake like?
I've often wondered if that was part of my problem w/ creatine. I've read more than a few articles stating caffiene can reduce or even eliminate the positive effects of creatine.

size

Awards
  • Established
Size,
What is your caffiene intake like?
I've often wondered if that was part of my problem w/ creatine. I've read more than a few articles stating caffiene can reduce or even eliminate the positive effects of creatine.

Very low. All I drink is water and milk. I do not take fat burners.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i had zero response with creatine until i got the insulin rush out of 70+ grams of simple sugars. the pump was obvious after that. i put on at least 5 lbs in the last week or so while dieting hard adding the stuff.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for you all....

About 6 years ago I tried Phosphagen (one of the first transport creatines) and I gained atleast 40+ pounds on my bench press in a month and gained some weight--this was when I first started lifting with olympic weights....i was using generic weight sets at my home for 2 years off and on prior.

I then tried celltech, pure creatine from prolab, betagen, etc...no strength gains but bloat...most bloat came from cell tech...not to mention a lot of peeing and sweating (and yes I was consuming a lot of water).....

would you classify me as a creatine nonresponder? Or just burned out my creatine receptors from my phosphagen cycle?

size

Awards
  • Established
would you classify me as a creatine nonresponder? Or just burned out my creatine receptors from my phosphagen cycle?
I can't say one way or another. However, I would say you do respond since you got results.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Creatine works for about 2 weeks for me (the preload and a week after), and then it seems like any gains just level off. Pure L-Arginine at 9g/day seems to work a whole lot better. (at least for a great pump and better vascularity) I havent tried combining the two.

DarCSA

Awards
Swole V2 man. Try it. I loved it and responded to it better than creatine.

DarCSA

Awards
I do but this is not normal creatine and is especially designed for nonresponders. IMO I would honestly recommend it to you over regular creatine. If you want you can contact the company and ask if it does not live up to the hype will they refund your money.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I tried SAN V12, wasnt too impressed. My shoulders broke out something fierce after the 2nd week.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but not much help since you are not sure if you respond to creatine or not.
perhaps I should clarify then, I did not notice results from my previous creatine cycles and thus would consider myself a non-responder. I have tried V2 and responded. Hope this helps.

cm5

size

Awards
  • Established

perhaps I should clarify then, I did not notice results from my previous creatine cycles and thus would consider myself a non-responder. I have tried V2 and responded. Hope this helps.

cm5
Yes it does, thank you.

Vader

Awards
I'm a creatine nonresponder. Regular powdered creatine never did anything for me. Then I tried micronized creatine. That didn't do anything either. Then I tried those creatine/carb combos EAS's Phosphagen HP. Didn't have any luck with that either.

I tried San's V12 and had great success with it. My only complaint was the cost. It's a bit expensive. IMHO. Great results, just to expensive.

I decide to give Swole V2 a go and I must say that this is hands down the most effective supplement I have used with the exception of prohormones. Good strength increases, muscles seem fuller all the time, great pumps, and it's pretty cheap. I'd definitely recommend Swole V2 for nonresponders. I can't guarantee it'll work for everyone but for the cost, it's worth a try.

sawastea

Awards
Creatine never 'did' it for me...I tried V12 a few months back and it was okay...possibly a bit better then creatine mono...I'm currently on Swole V2 and it's better, IMHO, then San v12. Better pumps, vascularity, strength and my final sets feel like my first...In all honesty, you really can't go wrong with it *crossing fingers for YOUR sake* :p

size

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your responses.

Has anyone ever used a creatine titrate product? if so how did it work, especially if you are a nonresponder.

raytrade

Awards
I know this is kinda an old thread but I have a question- some of the posts mentioned using V12 (and I assume Swole would work too) as part of M1T PCT. Is there a reason you would not use this during the M1T cycle as well? I had planned to continue with my creatine or one of the alternate products like V12 while taking M1T but now am wondering if there is a reason I shouldn't.

size

Awards
  • Established
After all the positive reviews, I decided I would try one of these products. I tried Satur8 and noticed nothing significant.

VALIS

Awards
Out of curiosity, do you think any of these products (v12 etc.) would perform better for people who respond to just plain old creatine monohydrate or would the results be about the same?

smizack

Awards
I tried SAN V12, wasnt too impressed. My shoulders broke out something fierce after the 2nd week.
I didn't notice anything either, and I've used 3 or 4 differant kinds. I didn't really notice anything from any of them.

drei

Awards
Try Kre-Alkalyn EXTREME from 1Fast400

I am a creatine responder and it totally rocks for me but maybe buffered creatine will help non-responders also.

JustOne

Awards
I never really noticed any benefits from straight mono., I tried V12 and enjoyed the product very much after I increased my pre-workout dose to 2 scoops instead of 1. Does anyone who has used V12 cycle it like the directions say, or do you take it continualy like reg. mono.????

SethL

Awards
I have just bought my sans v12 and will be starting on monday. I have not in the past seen acceptable results from creatine. At present I am 154 so I will post preliminary results in two weeks. That should be enough time to see results. nice thread