H-Drol for more than 6 weeks

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
I was wondering if anyone had info about taking H-Drol for more than 6 weeks. Without taking it everyday. I dont take my supps on day i dont work out. What the effects of that. I have notice lots of gain in weight at the gym. I have gained about 10lds lean muscle masss...Is there anything wrong with what im doing...

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you should be taking it every day. this is not an "NO booster" you're using. Study up on it. You are, in your own way, "pulsing" this steroid, which is supposed to the be the one that no one pulses due to its mild profile/taking far too long to even reach potency and potential. You COULD go more than six weeks, but I don't know how much longer you'd be able to/want to go. I know you wouldn't wanna upgrade to six months. hahahah. What you may be experiencing, weight gain-wise, is increased glycogen uptake. I'm not sure you are gaining muscle hardcore taking it a few times a week. Then again, I know little of these things, so I could be wrong.

I'll check back when someone smarter than US chimes in on this thing.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i never run any hormone longer then 4-6 weeks 6 weeks is really pushing it for me

when u start to get greedy is when things go south and in hurry

hormones are something to roll the dice with

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, even on a pulse, > than 6 weeks is pushing it IMO. More risk of hardcore shutdown and sides.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please keep discussions of prosteroids and prohormones in the anabolic section of the forum. (H-drol is not a supplement it is a steroid)

to answer your question though...H-Drol should be run everyday, I wouldn't recommend running it for more than 6 weeks. running anabolics only on workout days is referred to as pulsing and h-drol is not a good compound for pulsing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how long have you been taking h-drol?

have you been researching PCT?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been taking h-drol?

have you been researching PCT?
Research? Why would anyone do that? If he had researched he would know to post this in the STEROID section and that you shouldn't run it for six weeks.:frustrate

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never run any hormone longer then 4-6 weeks 6 weeks is really pushing it for me

when u start to get greedy is when things go south and in hurry

hormones are something to roll the dice with
Could not agree more. The more is better thing is what gets alot of people in trouble.