p-slin or anabolic pump??

???

• Total voters
just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what would you choose between P-SLIN and ANABOLIC PUMP??

do they pretty much do the same but ones less powerful or what??

confused between how there different

whats better for hard gainer as myself??

i gave p-slin a try (half the box) last year and got flu so i had to stop :( now people tell me thats not long enough to feel effects from it.
i still have half the package left............

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what would you choose between P-SLIN and ANABOLIC PUMP??

do they pretty much do the same but ones less powerful or what??

confused between how there different

whats better for hard gainer as myself??

i gave p-slin a try (half the box) last year and got flu so i had to stop :( now people tell me thats not long enough to feel effects from it.
i still have half the package left............
What are your goals?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Do research man. Its all there if you read and learn.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
was looking into it for a repartitioner, but i think i like SLIN by LG better.......not sure though, sorry didnt search just made this thread on impulse...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was looking into it for a repartitioner, but i think i like SLIN by LG better.......not sure though, sorry didnt search just made this thread on impulse...
No issues. As far as a meal time, repartitioner/recomping, i would recommend Anabolic-Pump.

Here is a quick excerpt that i wrote in another thread:

Anabolic-Pump
By utilizing Anabolic-Pump, you can reap the benefits of higher carbohydrate intake without the less-than-desirable effects of carbohydrate intake such as body fat gain, sluggishness and bloat.

Anabolic-Pump will allow your body to more efficiently and effectively utilize carbohydrate, illiciting a lesser insulin release. This in turn will eliminate the sluggishness associated with carbohydrate consumption as insulin is a Central Nervous System depressant.

Your fat cells will be signaled as full and carbohydrate storage will be inhibited. Conversely, your skeletal muscle/glycogen cells will be signaled as empty. This hyper-saturation will lead to a 'food-pump'. The 'food-pump' is different from conventional vasodialatory type pumps in terms of nutrient delivery and proceeding anabolism. You will also find increased endurance while using Anabolic-Pump due to greater carbohydrate efficiency.
If you have any other questions, post them up.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I too was debating on this. The price of bulk P-slin pushed me that direction though. My goal is to bulk heavy for Dec-Feb. then cut moderately from Mar-May. I have 21g of bulk p-slin but may order more for my bulk - I hope p-slin is good on a bulk.
I'll probably then switch to Neovar, as well as AP if I find a good sale...possibly a non-stim fat burner as well for a cut. But I'm no expert.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i wanted it for a bulk as well, just to stay lean while still gaining mass.........so you say AP how does this compare to SLIN by LG??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
AP seems to very chancy. I would say go with Pslin. although different MOA

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah ill give the rest of my box a try and see how far that gets me, then decide from there whether to try different stuff or keep going

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for a bulking I would def go with Pslin...the workouts on pslin are awesome!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...oh, and you can't beat the price for bulk pslin now!

Flyers2385

Awards
Have used them both, but I like p-slin better, workout pumps were very nice.

bigsexy

Awards
It depends on your goals and how you want to take it. I love p-slin pre with waximaize, so if you want some kick a$$ workouts, p-slin. If you want to incredibly improve nutrient uptake throughout the day, go for anabolic pump.

I have stacked both with great results. 1 p-slin pre, and 2 other ap doses throughout the day. That stack will make you love carbs all over again.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
What if you were trying to cut then which one would you recommend cause thats what im trying to decide on is what to get to cut with and if i should stack my choices are leviathan and dcp stacked, p-slin by itself, and anabolic pump and recreate stacked any advice and help id really appreciate it

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What if you were trying to cut then which one would you recommend cause thats what im trying to decide on is what to get to cut with and if i should stack my choices are leviathan and dcp stacked, p-slin by itself, and anabolic pump and recreate stacked any advice and help id really appreciate it
Definitely Anabolic Pump and Recreate if you want to get cut. This is also known as the "Six Pack Stack".

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dig AP better than P-Slin, but both are good. I only use P-Slin post-workout since I workout fasted.