ALRI Jungle Warfare

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so whats the deal with this stuff, does it still have that steroid in it?? what was the steroid anyway??

do you think its still legit or trash??

thanks been wondering about this since i heard it had roids in it.....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The old verison apparently had a steroid in it. The new verison is nothing special i'd say. Nice strength gains if ran for 8 weeks. 1 bottle doesn't do much

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
does any one know what steroid was in it??

so i take it you would be better with divanex from NP, thats all JW is right, divanil??

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
does any one know what steroid was in it??

so i take it you would be better with divanex from NP, thats all JW is right, divanil??
use the search button, theres loads of threads on whats in jungle warfare

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran JW twice (30 days) and I experienced dramatic strength increases.

I couldn't handle a 60 day run, the lethargy becomes too encumbering.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I've ran JW twice (30 days) and I experienced dramatic strength increases.

I couldn't handle a 60 day run, the lethargy becomes too encumbering.
Did you have a sense of being "on" in the 30day run?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you have a sense of being "on" in the 30day run?
What do you mean? I hardly ever "feel" ON from anything. My prime indications are my gym performance and heavy lethargy toward the middle and even heavier toward the end.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean? I hardly ever "feel" ON from anything. My prime indications are my gym performance and heavy lethargy toward the middle and even heavier toward the end.
point taken

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so was that the new or old version bro??

have you used regular divanil? can you compare?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow a thread i fond just confused the hell out of me!

whats i the new one??

they said 6-dehydromethyltestosterone, i dont know what that is......is this the new or old version??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
the thread above suggests that the new version has roids in it......this is soo damn confusing......the first didnt have steroid, it looks like it only had methylated ATD which is a suicide AI right

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
wow a thread i fond just confused the hell out of me!

whats i the new one??

they said 6-dehydromethyltestosterone, i dont know what that is......is this the new or old version??

Pro-Hypertrophic Proprietary Matrix 250mg **
Proprietary Momortica Chirantilia Extract
Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl tetrahydrofuran,17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol Proprietary Cunjugated Coleonol Extract.

thats what the label says on the back of the new verison i have

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JW has produced the most significant strength gains for me, but I've never used anything powerful enough to requires a SERM. Nonetheless, for a product that does not require Rx PCT, it's terrific.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
JW has produced the most significant strength gains for me, but I've never used anything powerful enough to requires a SERM. Nonetheless, for a product that does not require Rx PCT, it's terrific.
a lot would argue that you need a PCT with the old and new verison of JW. It's just getting so confusing for some people lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a lot would argue that you need a PCT with the old and new verison of JW. It's just getting so confusing for some people lol
i know the arguments. I used a light PCT with DTH one time and Drive/RPM the second, but nothing serious.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dont know, im going to have to look into this more, im wondering why they put the molecular name for methylated ATD........dont like shady company's.....gunna stick with divanex till i know more

divanil works through DHT pathways along with Aromatase pathways right??? so if your increasing both wouldnt they even out, and this would help prevent estrogen increase seeming as DHT is a anti-estrogen??

or does nettle root increase estrogen more than other androgens??

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i know the arguments. I used a light PCT with DTH one time and Drive/RPM the second, but nothing serious.
Yeah. i felt fine after my 30day run. Aggression was highest while on jw than any other thing i've tried. DIdn't fell shutdown or anything like some people said would happen

Otori

Awards
Got about 4 days left on a ~6 week cycle with the latest JW version. Dosing has been 4 caps ED throughout the entire cycle (did 2*2 caps ED). It has done nothing for me. No more weightgain nor increase in strength then I can achive on my own.

I weigh in at ~230lbs if anyone wonders.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont know, im going to have to look into this more, im wondering why they put the molecular name for methylated ATD........dont like shady company's.....gunna stick with divanex till i know more

divanil works through DHT pathways along with Aromatase pathways right??? so if your increasing both wouldnt they even out, and this would help prevent estrogen increase seeming as DHT is a anti-estrogen??

or does nettle root increase estrogen more than other androgens??
They had legality issues with the methylated ATD, i believe, so they use nomeclature jargon to get around that.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
damn, it confuses alot of people i guess, didnt know about legality issues with methylated stuff.........what does "methyl" to chemicals and compounds, does it just make it harder for it to break down in the body or what??

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah more active is absorbed, thats all not much degradation from the liver if any. Methyl ATD is the best for me the rest makes my libido low, as JW had mine raging!!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
alright i got ah now, any one use Bad Ass Mass by them (ALRI) i have heard some decent reviews on 25 R, didnt now if it was a legit dose per serving...any insight??