A good fat burner..

PaterSin

Awards
I'm not a particularly fat person, I have the six-pack, its just like I have a small layer of fat everywhere that I want gone, quickly. Can someone recommend a good fat burning supp? Thanks!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am on ReCreate right now from USPLabs and the thermo effect with this is incredible. With a very low stim effect - its my favorite I've used to date.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I am on ReCreate right now from USPLabs and the thermo effect with this is incredible. With a very low stim effect - its my favorite I've used to date.
Ya don't say....:icon_lol:

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
My fav is leviathan reloaded.

But, you should first try changing your diet or do more cardio to help rid of the stubborn fat.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I'm waiting for my Lipo PM order, how does that compare to other fat burners?? The main reason I got it was for its sleep benefits.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was a "non-responder" to Recreate by USP labs....:rolleyes:

But, I felt an AWESOME....burn....maybe it was the money being "non-responding" everyday....:p

I'd increase cardio, lower calories, increase water intake, decrease sodium intake, use an OTC fat burner and maybe a topical one (napalm) to target certain areas.

The actual work that a fat burner really does is very low, something that can easily achieved by diet manipulation and cardio not worth the money IMO......

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a particularly fat person, I have the six-pack, its just like I have a small layer of fat everywhere that I want gone, quickly. Can someone recommend a good fat burning supp? Thanks!
As bigpoppapump2 said, try looking at your DIET first. Change that. Make sure it's geared towards fat loss. No point looking straight to a supplement when the latter is the most IMPORTANT thing out there for fat loss!!!

I'm waiting for my Lipo PM order, how does that compare to other fat burners?? The main reason I got it was for its sleep benefits.
Like you, I started using Lipotrophin-PM for the sleep benefits. Any fat loss is just a side benefit (and is probably from a mix of everything I'm using, and cannot be attributed directly to just the Lipotrophin-PM).

...The actual work that a fat burner really does is very low, something that can easily achieved by diet manipulation...
This is spot on and 100% correct! Unless you're already lean and just want help losing that last 1-2% bodyfat, then a fat burner is not necessary.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sesamin oil is great.

DCP with or without leviathin reloaded.

one of the best things I've found about recreate was its hunger curve.

what supplements are you taking now?

if you don't want to change your diet in a major way then you might also consider AP,Pslin, or ALA, etc...to make your carb intake work more efficiently.