supps other than prohormones

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
hey guys, i'm 19 turn 20 in april, i am looking to drop some body fat and get bigger too, i have purchased some epistane which i am going to do later on down the track when i get older, i was just wondering what supps you guys reccomend to tie me over til then, i ran hyperdrol and massfx before and made some good gains on that, but im loooking to try something else. i currently am using recreate, ragnarok, whey, multiV and fish oil

any ideas would be sweet

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
might want to ask russianstar for some supp advice - he knows a lot.

fasted cardio is the only thing i know that helps loose weight. oh, and doing supersets for your workout - the more weights you move in less time, the more calories are burned.

personally at 20, i'd stick with the basics, which you already are using.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x-factor(arichindonic acid) or Max Out(AA+)

DCP(non-stim fatburner)

Diesel Test Hardcore(test booster, not similar to mass fx)

ask samples from applied nutriceticals, some drive,rpm,neovar might be to your liking.

Go to MST,people who make ragnora,k and ask for samples of all their products, they WILL send them.

Lose they whey and pick up BCAA's

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
x-factor(arichindonic acid) or Max Out(AA+)

DCP(non-stim fatburner)

Diesel Test Hardcore(test booster, not similar to mass fx)

ask samples from applied nutriceticals, some drive,rpm,neovar might be to your liking.

Go to MST,people who make ragnora,k and ask for samples of all their products, they WILL send them.

Lose they whey and pick up BCAA's
I beg to differ on the losing the whey part :jaw:. As for BCAA That is a great addition for helping lose weight and lean up, as well as the addition of Beta Alanine. Which multi? They are good but some have so much stuff that they counteract each other making sime ineffective. As for samples from applied nutriceuticals, send me your address and ill get you set up. So here is what i would recommend from experience. Also, for this to all workout and be successful your going to need the typical good diet of macros. probably no less than 20% fats because then your test production slows down. Also I would try to avoid stim fat burners for as long as possible.

Losing fat while bulking:
-intrabolic- Vitamins & minerals intra workout
-intraXcell- Beta Alanine
-L-dopa, Rhodiola Rosea, Icariin, & coleus Forskolii (these are all natural test booster, adaptogens, and GH releasers)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Igf-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals, Diesel Test Hardcore or Diesel 2010.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
try minimizing carbs in the last few hours before you go to sleep, but eat plenty during the daytime.

eat quality lean protiens before you go to sleep; egg whites, chicken, flank steak ect. and then 5g of each BCAA's and glutamine, and zma.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DONT lose the whey!!!

Why remove a whole protein source and replace it with only a few aminos?

If anything change from whey concentrate if thats what your using to a whey isolate. AND if you have some extra dough pick up some extra night time protein as well like casein OR better yet the 12 hour protein from Dymatize, as its cheap for a ton of servings and works great. This will help promote fat loss while sleeping and preserve/grow muscle.

Adding BCAA's around bed and workouts arent a bad idea either but dont use them as a whole protein source substitute.

Bulk creatine @ 5g pre and post workout, bulk Beta alanine @2-4g pre and post workout and even some EXTRA L-leucine will all help optimize in gym performance, recovery nutrient uptake leading to muscle growth.

As mentioned clean lean diet with low PM carbs and ZMA pre bed too.

Theres a TON of expensive products out there with fancy marketing, Ill tell you read more logs then ads to get your info AND dont forget the bulk supplements as they are CONSIDERABLY cheaper and in the end accomplish the same exact thing.

EDIT: added all the links in for the products I mentioned. good luck man.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
DONT lose the whey!!!

If anything change from whey concentrate if thats what your using to a whey isolate. AND if you have some extra dough pick up some extra night time protein as well like casein OR better yet the 12 hour protein from Dymatize, as its cheap for a ton of servings and works great. This will help promote fat loss while sleeping and preserve/grow muscle.

Adding BCAA's around bed and workouts arent a bad idea either but dont use them as a whole protein source substitute.

Bulk creatine @ 5g pre and post workout, bulk Beta alanine @2-4g pre and post workout and even some EXTRA L-leucine will all help optimize in gym performance, recovery nutrient uptake leading to muscle growth.

Theres a TON of expensive products out there with fancy marketing, Ill tell you read more logs then ads to get your info AND dont forget the bulk supplements as they are CONSIDERABLY cheaper and in the end accomplish the same exact thing.
I totally agree with the bolded statement. :drunk:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DONT lose the whey!!!

EDIT: added all the links in for the products I mentioned. good luck man.
i just wanted to clarify when i said lose the way and replace it with bcaa, i meant replacing whey if your not using as a meal replacement.

Or like this, if i went to a store and i only had 20 bucks id pick some whey over bcca,of course its better to have both.

Not at all trying to say throw out whey though, if u dont have the time to eat "regular" food, whey is a good option, but whole foods beat whey anyday.

And actually whey is cheaper than real food, if you think about the protein ratio.

So to clarify get both.:cheers:

ZMA is GREAT supplement is underated because its just a vitamin, my stregth goes down when im not on this for a while. Beta alanine is great as well, i forgot to point that out, so another vote for that,very cheap.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do love me some ZMA I used to use it all the time back in the day....not sure why I stopped. But i have been reading a lot of good stuff about Zinc and Magnesium (as well as B6) on their own as far as health benefits and I am going to put that back in as a stable. Plus the sleep is great and dreams can get wild.....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also look at all the companies here at AM are top notch and can't go wrong. I am recomping with Palo Alto Labs stack of Leviathan Reloaded + Incarnate + Anabolic edge which I am going into week two. So far I am likeing it a lot and everything in it is backed by tons of science and great fedback.

I have a log going you can pop by and look at.