TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
by the way, i have the original mass fx. is the newer one more potent, or the original? will it be safe to take the original alone?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
by the way, i have the original mass fx. is the newer one more potent, or the original? will it be safe to take the original alone?
I used the old version...no clue about the new one.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
The new one just has a mild natural AI. I'm using 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening every day. I'm also taking 2 Novedex XT before bed each day.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The old one is more potent, active ingredient wise. When I say more potent I mean higher dosages of 25r-diol and divanil. In terms of which works better I have no idea, supposedly the new one has a nice synergy with ingredients, but my friends prefer the original version. Yes it is safe for you to take the mass fx alone. People really like the 1 cap am, 2 cap pre-workout, then 1 cap with dinner.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For all those who gave dosing instructions thus far, I agree with them all. 2-2 or 1-2-1 are both good ways to go. Though the instructions on the bottles differ, both versions can be dosed the same way very easily. Either way, taking 2 pre-w/o will definitely help. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By reading the instructions on the bottle and using your brain once in a while.
Hospitality, brah?

The directions on the bottle are fine, but when you take that extra step to join a forum, the reps are here to offer more customized dosing protocols that can be tailored to anyone's person schedule or goals or history, or whatever they like. There are many different options out there. It's just that those who come to the forums have that added benefit of personal help. Most often, our recommendations will prove to be more efficient AND effective to the user. He did very well by asking. :)

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hospitality, brah?

The directions on the bottle are fine, but when you take that extra step to join a forum, the reps are here to offer more customized dosing protocols that can be tailored to anyone's person schedule or goals or history, or whatever they like. There are many different options out there. It's just that those who come to the forums have that added benefit of personal help. Most often, our recommendations will prove to be more efficient AND effective to the user. He did very well by asking. :)
Is the original version more potent, or should i trade in for the newer?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By reading the instructions on the bottle and using your brain once in a while.
Most of the time the dosing procedures on the bottle, aren't always the most effective. So your the ass hole.:whip:

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is the original version more potent, or should i trade in for the newer?
It's up to you man, both are great products. Really it doesn't matter, it all depends on what you prefer( new or old). The old one is just as, if not more potent. Stop worrying so much and try it out lol. Hope it works for ya

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'rocket...

Answered your questions and made you an offer in the original thread in the AX subforum. ;)

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Most of the time the dosing procedures on the bottle, aren't always the most effective. So your the ass hole.:whip:
I agree with you. But it's also my opinion that you should be able to make your own dosing scedule if you're taking supplements, even more so if you're taking steroids. My reaction wasn't appropriate but you know how many people come to this board taking steroids first and than asking how to take them.

@ TopicStarter: Sorry if I was rude.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see your point. However, MassFX is in no way a steroid. Though personal dosing schedules can be easily arranged, there are those newer folks who still need assistance. Plus, it is ALWAYS best to double check and make sure you know what you are doing before that bottle turns upside-down and nothing falls out. ;)