Supplements to get levels back

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what supplements would be good to getting estrogen levels normal as well as testosterone back to normal. I have alot of free and artificial test from prohormone use and was trying to get estrogen and testosterone back to normal. Please let me know?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
what supplements would be good to getting estrogen levels normal as well as testosterone back to normal. I have alot of free and artificial test from prohormone use and was trying to get estrogen and testosterone back to normal. Please let me know?
You should search the pct forum. Have you ran a pct?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no. But i thought after almost a year that my levels would be back to normal.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
:nono: That was your second mistake. I would run another cycle, and slam yourself with serms to try and get your test back up. You may be a candidate for hrt, unfortunately. :frustrate

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HRT???what is that. MY test levels are great. Almost to high. Free test is way out of whack.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
That's what you get for thinking. Remember Assuming anything is dangerous. You are past help in my opinion, It's now time to go to a Doctor and come clean. Research would have helped before you did anything first.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm assuming that you have done blood work, post this in the PCT forum with your blood work results and you should get more help.

I would really rec you talk to your doctor though!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HRT???what is that. MY test levels are great. Almost to high. Free test is way out of whack.
HRT = Hormone Replacement Therapy

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did come clean with doc. Told him all the things i took and when, etc..Side effects. Basically just suffering from flushing skin and sensitivity to heat, etc...Thats ab it. I have no ED or anything like that. Get great sleep. Very strong in weight room. Eyes get red and skin when i workout. Just trying to get hormones in check. Havent been on anything in almost a year really. SO not really out of whack in a sense. I will post when i get results. Hopefully they can find something. What would you test for in my case?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
not being comical but I would get checked for all possibles including std. I know that sounds extreme but anything is possible at this point ...

here's a ?, what did you take post cycle last time.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea i was thinking about getting checked for STD's but i dont have any raised bumps or anything weird like that.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
took inhibit stack for PCT after trenadrol. Other than that, dont take much ever for PCT> That was my problem

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
No, i haven't researched anything concerning the cases you asked about concerning eyes except that blood vessels and high blood pressure.

I know that when people are sick/upset/stressed their eyes get darker or lighter because there has been an increase or decrease in the distribution of melanin.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How do you know your 'free test' is out of whack? Have you had blood work done? That's your only way to know

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did about 5 months ago. I didnt go back b/c thought my doc didnt know what he was doing. But only thing he noted was free test was way out of whack. I will get my new test results in a few weeks. Most people say higher the free test the better. Who knows