oPtimum nutrition vanilla ice cream

GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
I just got my first tub of this stuff and it tastes great! Are all they flavors just as good?

will175

will175

Awards
I know that flavor is tasty, Just got my egg nog (oh yahhh) and French Vanilla. ON is good stuff.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
every flavor i have tried from ON was good. People say the cookies n cream is horrid tho and i think the same goes for the tropical punch or whatever its called.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
every flavor i have tried from ON was good. People say the cookies n cream is horrid tho and i think the same goes for the tropical punch or whatever its called.
The only flavor I seem to tolerate is rocky road. everything else either does not taste good or I can't stand the consistency (Vanilla ice cream and fruit punch are two that come to mind). Vanilla Casein isn't bad.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
On is amaizing.
Except cookies n' cream.. eh.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Is the Nitro Core series cookies n cream different from the regular? Cause I am actually fond of cookies n cream in the Nitro series.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only flavor I seem to tolerate is rocky road. everything else either does not taste good or I can't stand the consistency (Vanilla ice cream and fruit punch are two that come to mind). Vanilla Casein isn't bad.
yeah, i love the rocky road too. glad to see im not crazy! haha rockyroad ON is my favorite staple protien of all time.