Supps to get hormones in check?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used prohormones off and on for years. My skin is so sensitive and flushes so easy now even though i have been off supps for a while now. I think my body hasnt reacted back to where it should. What things should i take. My face and skin flushes easily. Skin is sensitive and get red in hot weather and cant tan. Very not like me. My eyes get red also when this happens. Almost like an anxiety attack sometimes. When i get excited or what not, everything goes red and flushed. What hormones cause this and what supps could i take to get everything back on balance and improve this flushing and skin irritability? i have very very high free test. Waiting to get new blood work back but my dermatologist siad my skin is like the way it is because of past prohormone use. Please help?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think before anyone could really advise you on that you would need to get your blood work done and post it.

I could go out on a limb and say it sounds like your estrogen is too high, but thats just me taking a guess based on your symptoms.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is what i have heard. I did take letro about 5 months ago. I got gyno and symptoms started about 10 months ago from trenadrol by kilo sports. But before then i have had sensitive skin, etc......dry eyes, etc..with a few more supps. I should get results back soon. I hope the doc checked my estrogen.......how do you check the estrogen? I know blood work but is it estradiol on blood test result??