TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
1,3 - DIMETHYLAMYLAMINE (geranium) 40mg
COLEUS FORSKOHLII 50mg
LONGJACK 100:1 25mg
RESVERATROL 400mg
HORNY GOAT WEED EXTRACT (10% ICARIIN) 400mg

How does this look to yall? what would you add/change.

I would use dianvil(sp) but im sensitive towards it.

Im thinking about taking out the forskolin and putting in some l-dopa or something...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Pretty low on the icariin....why use such a low standardization?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i know. thats all i could find. BTW have you been getting my PM's on BB dot com?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
you may be better off with the TNT stack. it has a majority of the components you listed and may save you some money. for me, horny goat weed doesnt do jack. i took it 60 days at 1200 mg @20% and no improvements over libido. 30 of those days were in PCT and the other 30 were after i recovered. i think horny goat weed only does well at extremely high extracts. best of luck.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
you may be better off with the TNT stack. it has a majority of the components you listed and may save you some money. for me, horny goat weed doesnt do jack. i took it 60 days at 1200 mg @20% and no improvements over libido. 30 of those days were in PCT and the other 30 were after i recovered. i think horny goat weed only does well at extremely high extracts. best of luck.
Its a good idea, however, he did mention "I would use dianvil(sp) but im sensitive towards it."

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
COLEUS FORSKOHLII 50mg
RESVERATROL 400mg

Im thinking about taking out the forskolin and putting in some l-dopa or something...
How sensitive are you to Divanil? Like what effects does it have? WHen i first started taking AX i used to get crazy chest pains and sore heads, but they subside after like a week.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was debating fenugreek. Im looking into it more. Dianvil seemed to mess with my prolactin levels and that sort of thing. I havent experienced that with these other things. Also libido increase doesnt necessarily mean your test is increasing. This is a note that quite a few studies have shown. and im looking into this for the Test boost, not so much libido boost. also I perfer making my own concauctions(sp) as well. makes me feel like a mad scientist

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what are the thoughts on removing the LJ and adding in some maca pruiens (sp) for the L-dopa release

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats a bummer i love icariin. Maybe try another form of horny goat weed? go for the epimedium. UH is cool Im from League city, up at college station now

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are the thoughts on removing the LJ and adding in some maca pruiens (sp) for the L-dopa release
i wouldnt add l-dopa into the pill, id buy it in bulk and take it at night.

I wouldnt remove the longjack, i think that the best herb for test boosting actually. Its one of the most studied herbs for this purpose,especially 100:1

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
COLEUS FORSKOHLII 50mg
RESVERATROL 400mg

i would add some bioperine,quercitin to help with reservatrol consumption.

coleus is good, if u can tolerate the stomach issues.

Divanyl causes prolactin in me as well.

and germanium, i take that in a sepate pill as well. You dont want stims in the pill, cause then u could not take it at nightime.

MUCH more longjack as well.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe u can add a low dose of ATD,12 mg Divanyl, Chaste Berry ,so u can include divanyl, but maybe reduce the prolaction issues.

The l-dopa i heard will decrease prolactin issues as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah im going to be doubling everything adding in quercitin, because resveratrol is almost worthless with out it. I will be removing geranium. also going to look for lj 200:1 and dose at around 300mg

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
maybe u can add a low dose of ATD,12 mg Divanyl, Chaste Berry ,so u can include divanyl, but maybe reduce the prolaction issues.

yeah l-dopa does, i take that when it flares up as well as p-5-p. i though about adding that, but its too much. No need for that for me as i think with all these doubled and a bit stronger extracts this could be a great combo. I though about ATD as well, but its strong and something that you need to be careful with

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah l-dopa does, i take that when it flares up as well as p-5-p. i though about adding that, but its too much. No need for that for me as i think with all these doubled and a bit stronger extracts this could be a great combo. I though about ATD as well, but its strong and something that you need to be careful with
yeah definately with atd thats why i said low dose, just to controll estrogen at little bit, not to throw it off balance. Its a cheap addition. maybe even just 7-10 mg.

p-5-p?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah definately with atd thats why i said low dose, just to controll estrogen at little bit, not to throw it off balance. Its a cheap addition. maybe even just 7-10 mg.

p-5-p?
its a special B6 i believe. at around 200mg i think it is? Its a beneficial prolactin level reducer.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i wish i understood a word of this thread
if you truly love this stuff you learn it and understand it quick. not because you have to, but because you want to. its beneficial for sure!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
B6 works well for prolactin. Atd is not so bad if you run it at a low dose evry other day. I dose it on workout days 25 mg in the am upon waking up and then 25mg preworkout.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking into a similar do it your self test booster.

Texas if you posted the concetration, serving size and dose/frequency you could be the "do it yourself test" guru with rep outta control.

We need a bang for the buck, nutra bulk powder test booster sticky.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you need to take roughly 2x what you were taking to get said effects- and it is more of a PDE-5-inhibiting effect rather than a libido-enhancing effect (vasodilation, flushing, stuffy nose, more blood flow "down there", so to speak)- go at least 2000 mg/day if you are going to use that extract....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

L-dopa and Vitex does reduce prolact.; so does P-5-P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) and B6- and some of the prolactin reducers also reduce 11-HSD and IL-beta as well, meaning that they reduce cortisol conversion by inhibiting the enzyme that converts other active cholesterol-based hormones to cortisol (anti-catabolic)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would add some bioperine,quercitin to help with reservatrol consumption.

coleus is good, if u can tolerate the stomach issues.

Divanyl causes prolactin in me as well.

and germanium, i take that in a sepate pill as well. You dont want stims in the pill, cause then u could not take it at nightime.

MUCH more longjack as well.
good suggestion on the querecetin- there is one thing that bothers me tho- there have been studies that show that querecetin is inhibitory to SIRT-1, while resveratrol increases it- this may knock out the potential anti-aging effects, but may potentiate other MOA (like keeping Res-V from getting glucorinidated by the liver)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the additions dirk! always a big helping hand to me

Brad2131

Awards
if you truly love this stuff you learn it and understand it quick. not because you have to, but because you want to. its beneficial for sure!
I learn every day. I just get on here for an hour or so a day and read. I just start to get lost when talking actual specific compounds and each ones specific effect on the body.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I learn every day. I just get on here for an hour or so a day and read. I just start to get lost when talking actual specific compounds and each ones specific effect on the body.
just pubmed certain ingredients, read what they do & how they do it. look at your favorite products or people favorite products read whats in them. all that sort.