Novedex Xt?

  1. Novedex Xt?


    Can anyone tell me about their experience with it? Is it really better than all the other supplements in its category? Thanks


  2. It's like nolvadex but it's legal otc, which means it won't do **** for a good cycle.

  3. you need two bottles of it, so its not cost effective.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayburned View Post
    It's like nolvadex but it's legal otc, which means it won't do **** for a good cycle.
    so its not really a good standalone supplement?

  5. It will reduce your estrogen levels, if estrogen goes too low it will kill your libido. Personally I will never use it again.

  6. I would say no, not worth the money etc.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    you need two bottles of it, so its not cost effective.
    Why do you need two bottles? If I'm not mistaken a bottle is two months worth of 25mg ATD a day, which is plenty IMO.



    To the OP, you might want to look into 6-oxo and 6-bromo. Both act similar to ATD (in the broadest sense), without killing your libido.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    Can anyone tell me about their experience with it? Is it really better than all the other supplements in its category? Thanks
    Who said its better than all the other supplements in its category?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    Who said its better than all the other supplements in its category?
    imo ids pct tabs, 6-oxo and formestane are better
  10. Thumbs up


    I'm personally experiencing great results with it. Started at 2 caps a night for 2 weeks and have now been on 3 caps for a week. Am getting leaner even though my bodyweight has gone up a couple of kilos. Have increased strength and my libido has gone right up and not down. I am loving the stuff and might try the maximum dose of 4 caps next week to see what happens. I have more than 10 years of training experience behind me to so to get any noticeable increases is a great thing let alone what I am getting from Novedex XT.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by noobster View Post
    Why do you need two bottles? If I'm not mistaken a bottle is two months worth of 25mg ATD a day, which is plenty IMO.



    To the OP, you might want to look into 6-oxo and 6-bromo. Both act similar to ATD (in the broadest sense), without killing your libido.
    6oxo doesnt work like 6bromo or ATD, it has no effect on SHBG or Estradiol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    Can anyone tell me about their experience with it? Is it really better than all the other supplements in its category? Thanks
    hell no! its not the best even for o.t.c!,,arimatest is stronger and its o.t.c too!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    hell no! its not the best even for o.t.c!,,arimatest is stronger and its o.t.c too!
    300mg trione with 100mg 6bromo (mixed isomers) will work incredibly well.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    6oxo doesnt work like 6bromo or ATD, it has no effect on SHBG or Estradiol.
    You're right, thanks.

  15. I've had good experiences with it at lower doses.

  16. Strikes me you are all self medicating without having the evidence .I have no doubt that estrogen will decrease using this or any similar supplement, but what level is it decreasing from and what level will it end up? Unless you have access to getting bloodwork done , self tinkering with hormones can have a negative effect and be costly both financially and in health.Estrogen has a role to play in men and only becomes a problem in excess ,but without a blood test you will not know if your e levels are outside the reference range.You can take 50 mg of zinc daily which will restore the test to e balance .

    If you are going to self medicate based on an assumption that your e levels have exceeded the top end of the reference range, i would suggest "flushing out" by taking something like "estrodex " which contains calcium d glucarate, extract of reservatrol , and Diim. All these ingredients can be bought separately. I would also suggest loosing fat if you need to , cut out alcohol, and eat vegetables such as broccolli , cauliflower and cabbage.This is a far safer approach to reducing estrogen .

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jayburned View Post
    It's like nolvadex but it's legal otc, which means it won't do **** for a good cycle.
    Sorry, but it is nothing like Nolvadex.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Sorry, but it is nothing like Nolvadex.
    yeah, apples and oranges...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    yeah, apples and oranges...

    I guess youre being sarcastic -it doesnt suit you.

    I suggest you do your research

  20. Just some more feedback. Have been on 4 caps all of this week and am having no problems with libido at all. If anything libido is even higher. I have noticed that my irritability and aggression have started to increase. I am getting fantastic strength gains and am definately looking a lot harder. One of my mates even said that I was looking bigger today.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hulkrager View Post
    Just some more feedback. Have been on 4 caps all of this week and am having no problems with libido at all. If anything libido is even higher. I have noticed that my irritability and aggression have started to increase. I am getting fantastic strength gains and am definately looking a lot harder. One of my mates even said that I was looking bigger today.
    Yup lower estrogen means drier body, so youll look harder and more vascular. I prefer to use ATD in the summer time for this reason

  22. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    I guess youre being sarcastic -it doesnt suit you.

    I suggest you do your research

  23. Not to spread any rumors but i have heard from several sources that it will suppress the bodys natural growth hormone production

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ThePawnFather View Post
    Not to spread any rumors but i have heard from several sources that it will suppress the bodys natural growth hormone production
    What sources?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Novedex XT as PCT after JW&BAM
    By sbw21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:12 PM
  2. Novedex XT and AI's PCS?
    By Rippley05 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 04:04 PM
  3. Novedex XT
    By SteelEntity in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:30 PM
  4. Novedex XT
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 11:11 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Log in
Log in